• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    And i abused raichus Quick attack I was Scared from your Redemption because he had focus sash I thought You would use Focus Sash+reversal or revenge

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    As I said before, joangaes. Can you make me some Super Smash bRos. BRawl ones? I want to see them and put the best one in my sig.

Yes just tell me from whom you want them please.

Hey Sol good luck choosing th eones for the war.

Years
    OMG, I just read we got a challenge nice.
    Oh, and as for the banners joangaes. I would like a mario one, pokemon trainer, and toon link one as well. hope that's not too much.

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    OMG, I just read we got a challenge nice.
    Oh, and as for the banners joangaes. I would like a mario one, pokemon trainer, and toon link one as well. hope that's not too much.

No problem I enjoy making banners.
    Here is Mario's:

Pokemon Trainer:

Last edited:

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well i read and i see that they have challenged both us and our allies hmm *thinks*........
    i wonder.....but yes are you guys willing to go up against them? and as the rules stated we need 5 of our best men...and i have decided(tell me if im wrong):
    CM
    Graceful
    lephisto
    redemption
    espreon
    note:[this was decided on skill + activity)

also gym leaders i need to know what type you are CM may have a hook up with the badges :D

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    nvm i read the posts in this case: we should ask for a 6v6 thing, and the TDA and RRC choose their 3 strongest to fight, that will be the 1st symbolization of an alliance :P

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    so right now I'm chain breedeing a few pokemon to add some new members to my wifi team, I'm thinking about taking some of my awards from high school fraguation to het a wii and ranch to store excess pokemon >_>

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    nvm i read the posts in this case: we should ask for a 6v6 thing, and the TDA and RRC choose their 3 strongest to fight, that will be the 1st symbolization of an alliance :P
    you know that might not be a bad idea an alliance with the our allies to beat people from another site what do you think? and i was one o the battlers chosen to represent TDA awesome also anyone want to battle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back