• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Death Note Fan club

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    Hello, and welcome to the Death Fan Club.
    The Death Note Fan club

Rules:
    All PC rules apply but these ones are added
    1) Only Owner and Co-Owners are allowed to start topics.
    2) Only talk about Death Note.
    3) To reinforce the last one stay on topic.
    4) Have fun. :)
    Owner)Twilight Prince Link
    Co-Owner #1)Vanilla Kitsune
    Co-Owner #2)JBCBlank
    Co-Owner #3)

Members
    QT Plusle
    Aegis
    Marz
    Yuni
    Kurogane
    Kila
    JBCPeace
    Mihael
    Hinamori_Momo
    Shiranui
    Mikami

Rules of Death Note(Warning Long List)
    Spoiler:

To become a Co-Owner, just ask and tell me why you should become co-owner. (please no "I love Death note".
    If you ever need help with any of the things.Ask. If someone has a dumb question, don't get mad at them. Help them.

Use spoiler tags on things that should not be shown to people who haven't finished watching the series.
    If you can find a better image please tell me.

Current Topic:
    If you had a DeathNote, would you make the deal?

Last edited:

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    I love death note! I'm in, for sure ^^ (I've only read two volumes though, so I don't know too much about it yet...) I'm not worthy of the title 'co-owner' since I haven't read much... ^^;;

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Hmmm... weeell...

I think I would only kill the people who wanted to die (of course, they'd need to have a very painful illness or something) ^^ That way, they wouldn't need to suffer...

...I'd like to think that I'd get rid of criminals too like Light but I think if it really came to it, I'd feel too guilty ^^;;

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Mine as well join. XP; I'll be a co-owner too. :3 I've loved Death Note for over a year. =] I own the manga, and know like.. a lot of stuff. XD I really want the DS game they have out. Looks really cool. I'm not as obsessed with DN, but I still like it. I finished the anime. The new L movie is coming out sooooon~

What would you do if you had the Death Note?

I own a fake Death Note. For a real one.. um, I'd just look at it. I'd be kinda scared to use it.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    ZOMG! I love Death Note! I've read the entire series, and I was so sad once it ended. Of course, I didn't love the ending, but the over all feel of the manga was pretty awesome.

So, I'll join.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    *lands on butt* Ow... I belong here! I absolutely adore Deathnote! I wanna be a co owner.. only because... *smiles* I know how to make a real Deathnote, but I'm not gonna tell you... it's illegal and got will smite me! but still I know how and could if i had the ingredients! I also am working on a DeathNote Rp, it's still starting on paper though. *smiles* and. and.

*riuk slaps his hand on my mouth*

~JBCBlank

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Who is your favorite character?

Misa Amane! She's so sexy *shot* Hmm... probably Ryuk. He's sooo hilarious, I love it. xD

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I myself Love Rem, he's just. He's got so much emotion in his eyes. second in line is L, mostly because he's just so cool!

New Topic:

I myself wouldn't, giving half my life to be able so see when others will die, that's not for me.

on an unrelated note, I'm gonna start work on the main banner, *smiles* I'll look even better then the one I did for the Legend of Zelda fan club. *turns Rem fallowing me*

**edit**
    Told you I'd do it. *smiles* Show them the main banner Rem!

*Rem holds up this banner*
    The Death Note Fan club

And this one is for us to have on our sigs. *smiles*

The Death Note Fan club

~JBCBlank

Last edited:

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    Thank you soo much JBC-Blank if you weren't a Co-Owner already I would make another position for you to be one(if there were already 3 Co-Owners).
    Anyway:
    I wouldn't personally because I would have no use due to the fact I accept that death comes to everything. :)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I always believed that Rem was a guy. I mean I know it talks like a girl but... it acts like a guy... Saint and I had a huge fight about that just today.. ok let's see if the club can dicide.... those who have seen Rem, is it a dude or a gal?

~JBCBlank

Back