• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Delta Episode Speculation

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Whismur and Mega Salamence for this Zinnia girl, right? Interesting combination. I'm going to assume she'll use Salamence by its lonesome against the player, and Whismur is never used in battle. Zinnia herself is cute

Is anyone else wondering why it's so calm and no new information is given out on the games? It's kind of creepy lol.
    Probably because it's 4 days from release day, so there probably isn't anything new to be released.

And 11 days in Europe. I see the Delta Episode's reveal as the final push in stirring up hype before release. This is the calm before the storm, so to speak.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I meant landorus and thunderous and stuff. I thought they were the weather trio. Does anyone think that part of the delta episode will be dlc or by distribution? Like not actually getting Deoxys and stuff?

Years
  • I meant landorus and thunderous and stuff. I thought they were the weather trio. Does anyone think that part of the delta episode will be dlc or by distribution? Like not actually getting Deoxys and stuff?

I honestly don't. I'd think that something that important pertaining to the game would have been mentioned by now.

UnchainedGoku

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I know this is In-Game content but at the time it was announced I honestly thought it was DLC!!! kinda how the name sounds you know: Pokemon ORAS DLC Pack 1 The Delta Episode!!! Maybe this is a hint though..........

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    To be honest I wouldn't mind if it were free DLC, but knowing nintendo, if this was DLC it would cost 20$

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I meant landorus and thunderous and stuff. I thought they were the weather trio.

They're the Forces of Nature, otherwise known as the Kami Trio. The Weather Trio is Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza.

Does anyone think that part of the delta episode will be dlc or by distribution? Like not actually getting Deoxys and stuff?
    I'd say post-game content, actually. The Rayquaza in the Spear Pillar getting an extended role after the credits, basically.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm wondering if Zinnia is related to Drasna ! They kind a look similar .

Spoiler:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Is anyone else wondering why it's so calm and no new information is given out on the games? It's kind of creepy lol.
    From official sources? If so then what Famon said. If you mean by general sources, including leakers there is some stuff going around...but considering Nintendo clamped down early this time there hasn't been as much stuff as with the XY street breaking leaks.

Back