• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Delta Episode Speculation

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    The Delta Episode Speculation

Ok. So this new storyline for ORAS looks suuuuuper promising. For one, when we were first shown the rocket I hoped that in these games we'd be able to travel to space. I totally pushed that off thinking, "Oh yeah, game freak will never do that!" Never have I been so happy that I was wrong.
    So I wan't to know your thoughts and opinions on this new story arc! I really want to hear what you all think this whole side story will be about. Will it be metagame or in the post-game? Personally, I think that this will be when we finally get all the answers about mega-evolution. Maybe these megastones are from the meteor deoxys is on. By the way who do you think this girl, Zinnia is? I hope she is as epic as she looks :P

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm really interested to see what is behind this whole Delta Episode, it seems so mysterious! It definitely looks like this ties in with X & Y with AZ and whatnot which is an excellent way to maintain connectivity for Hoenn & Unova with them being in the same Generation.

Zinnia I love, her design is awesome! I have a feeling she has something to do with Darkrai, her appearence sort of mimics the style of Darkrai, and Darkrai was has yet to be revealed on the official website? iirc all Pokemon (including legendary) should be avaialbe in Generation VI with the release of ORAS, and if Darkrai wasn't present in X & Y then surely it fits in somewhere in ORAS. Not to mention Cresselia and Heatran have recently been announced to be found in-game.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm really interested to see what is behind this whole Delta Episode, it seems so mysterious! It definitely looks like this ties in with X & Y with AZ and whatnot which is an excellent way to maintain connectivity for Hoenn & Unova with them being in the same Generation.

Zinnia I love, her design is awesome! I have a feeling she has something to do with Darkrai, her appearence sort of mimics the style of Darkrai, and Darkrai was has yet to be revealed on the official website? iirc all Pokemon (including legendary) should be avaialbe in Generation VI with the release of ORAS, and if Darkrai wasn't present in X & Y then surely it fits in somewhere in ORAS. Not to mention Cresselia and Heatran have recently been announced to be found in-game.
    Corrections: Kalos not Unova. Second they said all non-event legends.

I wonder if Deoxys will get anything new...

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    When I saw this video, I felt my hype rising. ^^

This story defiantly looks very in-depth and interesting. My guess is that maybe this Zinnia girl somehow knows something important. I can see this storyline being apart of the mystery of Mega Forms. I just can't wait 'till next week. ^^

Years
    When I saw this video, I felt my hype rising. ^^

This story defiantly looks very in-depth and interesting. My guess is that maybe this Zinnia girl somehow knows something important. I can see this storyline being apart of the mystery of Mega Forms. I just can't wait 'till next week. ^^
    She does have a Mega key stone so it's very likely.

Her Whismur is interestingly called Aster (at least in english) together with her english name they spell out AZ...I wonder if she may be related to him somehow. It may also be a reference to the first and last letters of the modern Latin Alphabet which fits into Alpha and Omega.

Years
    She does have a Mega key stone so it's very likely.

Her Whismur is interestingly called Aster (at least in english) together with her english name they spell out AZ...I wonder if she may be related to him somehow. It may also be a reference to the first and last letters of the modern Latin Alphabet which fits into Alpha and Omega.

Or maybe Whismur is AZ in disguise.

I sure hope that this little story will be a little dark or targeted for the mature fans of the franchise. ^^

So human sacrifices to Giratina? :P

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    I sure hope that this little story will be a little dark or targeted for the mature fans of the franchise. ^^
    Oh, how i'd love a more mature story arc in Pokemon. I at least hope this story is intense, because, ya know the world is about to be destroyed.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    This episode is gonna be so cool! I'm so hyped up about it and I really hope it's a post-game thing. That the trailer showed that you will riding Rayquaza up to fight Deoxys in a friggin' spacesuit made me gush all over.

But from what I can tell is that AZ and the "tree" (most likely Xerneas) will have some sort of connection to the whole situation. I'm not sure how or what they did, but he must've visited Hoenn and done something. Everything is mega evolution-involved as well.

Years
    Perhaps AZ was the one who redistributed the Key stones to Hoenn (having gotten them from Kalos).

Also since Xerneas is rumored to be exclusive to AlphaSapphire (in addition to X) then in OmegaRuby Wallace (or maybe Steven) will likely mention a cacoon as Yvetal is rumored to be the OmegaRuby exclusive.

Also I wonder if the evil team for the episode will be the opposite games evil team. I sort of hope so to make the games more Emerald like. Also I can't help but wonder why Sherly isn't the one on the poster...the other admin already got his screen time in the Demo...

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    I think this rules out Delta Emerald, which is a good thing, because we got something BETTER than that. :P

I mean I didn't think Delta Emerald would happen either but I honestly don't see how a post game storyline is BETTER than a remake of Emerald all together but ok

Years
    It does seem to rule out Delta Emerald happening, at least for this gen as the Episode Delta seems to a better version of the third mascot side story that HgSs had with Suicune. I wonder if Giratina will get a similar event...maybe with it dragging Pokémon into it's world? (no idea how they'll handle B2W2's story in BW remakes...unless there's two games in one, or two pairs of remakes. Or they decide to make BW's remake be Grey (Kyurem playing the role Reshiram/Zekrom played in Black/White with N having the other two (and Kyurem being non-canonly captured post game), and B2W2's Grey 2 with a perfect Kyurem).

I wonder if perhaps there'll be more 'Episodes' than just Delta. Perhaps we'll get an 'Episode Alpha' in Omega Ruby and an 'Episode Omega' in Alpha Sapphire. At least as an event...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm placing my bets that the Delta Episode will be a post-game thing. I also have a feeling that Deoxys will be catchable in the climax or after the episode is finished. Rayquaza also may be catchable and you have daily rematches with Zinnia after the episode.

Back