• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The DestinyOfAsh Fanclub~

black panther

pokeblade
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    hey there.
    can i join in too ?
    DestinyOfAsh was the 1st person replied to me when i was new!!!!

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • *Ash grins he says to Summer and Iruka "Yeah I'm doing great thanks what about you two?" he tilts his head while Pikachu sits on his shoulder nibbling on some yellow Poke block Ash smiles then says "Yeah sure of course you can join blackpanther welcome" ^^*

DestinyOfAsh

Years
  • *Ash blinks his amber eyes and says "I've never played the piano in my life, Lol the only thing my hands are for is playing Nintendo Game Cube and PS2 I LOVE games and things I can never get enough of them thats for sure" ^^ so anyways how is everyone since PC went down for awhile?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've never played Piano either....and anyone who can is awesome, IMO. XD ^^;;

DestinyOfAsh said:
    Lol the only thing my hands are for is playing Nintendo Game Cube and PS2 I LOVE games and things I can never get enough of them thats for sure

I'm with ya there... I love my videogame systems... x3

As for PC going down for awhile...I'm doing fine now, but I was sorta ticked off at the time...^^;; Most of my friends were too...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I felt like killing it yesterday...and the day before... and parts of today. ^^: ><;; Its been soooo messed.

Its preventing me from rabidly posting in fanclubs... *GASP*

black panther

pokeblade
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    You guys need to cheer up a bit.
    *brings a giant chocolate cake*
    chocolate always works as a good medicine for cheering people up.

DestinyOfAsh

Years
  • *Ash backs away from the cake pulling abit of a face he says "Ohh no thankyou blackpanther you and the others eat it" he smiles and pets Pikachu*

DestinyOfAsh

Years
  • O.o girofalon I'm really not impressed my your spamming I don't allow such things in this club and if you keep it up someone is going to end up reporting you and you'll get booted out O.o *Ash then looks over at Summer he shakes his head and says "Umm not really that hungrey for cake today" Pikachu smiles and says 'Pika Pi"*

black panther

pokeblade
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    ummmm... did i do some thing wrong?!!?
    sorry. i didn't want to. forgive me please.
    but don't you like cakes?

Back