• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the digimon fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Well, Dukemon (Gallantmon) gets a mode change near the end of Tamers, and Susanoomon on Frontier is beyond Mega too.

Years
    Wow they must really be powerful... @_@
    Still, when I look at Apokarimon an' remember how he disintegrated tha children an' their digis with only his gaze an' how he started a Big Bang on his death I think he was tha most powerful of all -- even more powerful than MaloMyotismon, too bad he was so easy ta defeat...

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Okay peeps, topic. Which digivolution do you think looks the coolest?

Season 1: Baby to In-Training, In-Training to Rookie, Rookie to Champion, Champion to Ultimate, Ultimate to Mega or Warp Digivolution?

Season 2: Digivolution, Armour Digivolution, DNA Digivolution, Golden Armour Digivolution or Mega Digivolution?

Season 3: Digivolution, Matrix Digivolution or Biomerge Digivolution?

Season 4: Spirit Evolution, Slide Evolution, Unity Evolution (Think I missed one out...)

Anyways, my fave is Biomerge! Patamon Biomerge to.....Seraphimon!

Years
    Season 1: Champion to Ultimate(Horray for MetalGreymon! ^_^)

Season 2: DNA digivolution(meh, less digimon, but more powerful ones ^_^)

Season 3: <<HAVEN'T SEEN>>

Season 4: <<HAVEN'T SEEN>>

Tch. My fav remains Greymon inta MetalGreymon. ^_^

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    My favorites from each season are:

Season 1: Warp Digivolution :P

Season 2: DNA Digivolution!!! :P

Season 3: BioMerge Digivolution

Season 4: Unified Spirit Evolution! :D

And my favortie all together is -
    ExVeemon, Stingmon, DNA Digivolve to... Paildramon! :P

Especially on the 2nd Zero-Two movie when they go from V-mon + Wormmon all the way to Imperialdramon. :P
    V-mon, evolve... XV-mon! Wormmon, evolve... Stingmon! Jogress evolve... Paildramon! Ultimate Evolve... Imperialdramon!
    That bit is cool! ^_____^

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    Now I Will Show You Who Am I Really Am I Think Pokemon Sux It Is Bad
    Pokemon Is The Most Baddest Show I Ever Seen And All Me Friends Are Bad On Here I Dont Care I Hate When I Am Acting Sweet Digimon Is The Best Show Ever You All Guys Are Bad If You Are Here And Like Pokemon Leve This Fourm And Go To The Digimon Sites Pokemon Is Bad

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    MistMermaid, I'm warning you for that. Kindly find it in your inbox. --; a) That's spam. b) Bashing. c) Especially about Pok?mon in a Pok?mon forum. d) Would you mind using proper punctuation? >>; e) By the way, your argumenting skills are really elementary. f) The Digimon club is for discussion of Digimon, not for bashing of Pok?mon.
    Now go away. Do it again and you'll find a second warning in your inbox, and some admins ban on a two-warning basis. --;
    I actually checked in this club for revival, but it's like "losing a Knut and finding a Galleon", as Dumbledore puts it... xD;

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Digimon 1 : angemon to magna/holy angemon<champion to mega>
    Digimon 2 : Armor digivolve <patamon to pegasusmon>
    Digimon 3 : Biomerge digivolve
    Digimon 4 : unify spirit digivolve

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back