• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digimon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    There were prolly hundreds of these fan clubs in the past.. but seing like how there's no digimon fanclub now.. I decided to make one. I hope you guys enjoy ;)

The Digimon Fanclub

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    i'll join, i'm just now getting back into it, i've been recording it of Tdisney on comcast and i've watched the bulk of the first series. My favorite series is the second one, i love the armor digilutions, especially Magnamon. Veemon and all of his digilutions are my favorites, and Tai is my favoite human, followed by Kari, then Davis. I hate all the series passed season 2, especially Digi Tamers, its so stupid. Alas, its to bad this club has already died. Oh well

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    i like totally have to join this one
    my fav digimon and all of its digivolutions is a match between Gatomon and patamon

Chibaymega12

Years
    Cosmic? Welcome buddy!!!

Patamon is awesome!! I'm not so sure that i like Angemon though, but Pagasismon is awesome!!

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Angewomon pwns Angemon (jk^-^9. I actually like both of them. They're appearance is just so awesome! Though I have to say that IMO Kazemon looks better than Angewomon (Kazemon is one of Zoey's spirit evolution forms). Btw evethough I haven't seen Tamers I had the impression this was good season, so why don't you like it chibaymaga12?

Chibaymega12

Years
    i just think all the digis look too.......uh, revolutionized. And the story line kinda sucks too, i mean, its a card game and three kids have digis and the upgrade them through cards?? It's really stupid, i'd rather just watch the first and second season's. And by the way, call me CBM, i know its a drag to type chibaymaga12.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    thanks guys 4 the welcome
    whats your fav digimon and on what season ?
    mine is season 1 gatomon/patamon gen.

(my fav. story is tamers only if gatomon and patamon were on there =)

Last edited:

Chibaymega12

Years
    whats your fav digimon and on what season ?

Ok, it's either Magnamon (season 2) or Omnimon (between season 1&2[digimon movie])

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Check the pic in my post^-^ I just so love Gatomon in both I. and II. season. Hmm.. I wonder who she likes better; patamon or wizardmon, what do you think? I think she has a crush on wizardmon.. well it's definately not V-mon :D Though V-mon is cool.. I have nothing against him. Together with Davis, he's one of the funniest chars of the Digimon series.

But yeah I know what you mean CBM (about the digimon being to revolutionised..) though I haven't seen the season myself.. so I can't say I agree or disagree. Oh, and welcome Cosmic!;)

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Hmm.. yeah you're prolly right. Btw I was so shocked when I saw that Sora fancies Matt over Tai. That one really hit me.. not that Matt doesn't deserve her.. but I always thought she likes Tai. But, ah well.

So which is your fav digi-villain? Mine is Myotismon. He really kicked ass, plus I liked his cool style. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Hmm.. yeah you're prolly right. Btw I was so shocked when I saw that Sora fancies Matt over Tai. That one really hit me.. not that Matt doesn't deserve her.. but I always thought she likes Tai. But, ah well.

So which is your fav digi-villain? Mine is Myotismon. He really kicked ass, plus I liked his cool style. :D

*sobs* so sad that she would choose that jerk of hilarious tai ...

myotismon was cool
    but i prefer lucemon CM ( even though i hate his series)
    are any of you members on
    www.digimon.com ?

CHaRiSMa

Years
    i like the leader of the dark masters: the clown guy with all the blades

That's Piedmon^-^ Yeah he was cool too IMO but I still like Myotismon the best!

As far as the forum is concerned, I'm not a member yet.. but it looks cool when I checked it out. So you must be a member of the forum, right Cosmic? The forum looks really cool, the only thing that bothers me is that I got the impression that that forum is only about Digimon games and not also the anime (I mean there are no threads about it..) and I don't play Digimon games.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    That's Piedmon^-^ Yeah he was cool too IMO but I still like Myotismon the best!

As far as the forum is concerned, I'm not a member yet.. but it looks cool when I checked it out. So you must be a member of the forum, right Cosmic? The forum looks really cool, the only thing that bothers me is that I got the impression that that forum is only about Digimon games and not also the anime (I mean there are no threads about it..) and I don't play Digimon games.

yea i dont like that either
    and the retarded mod.s dont even wanna listen to my suggestions .
    alot of members are leaving and they wont do anything about it.
    its kinda like they want it to die
    other than that yea its cool

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I'll join! *pokes her avatar*

My favorite Digimon is BlackWarGreymon. I've always been a fans of the dark tormented Digimon. BWGM and his quest to find a meaning in his life just called to me. It earned him a place as one of my favorite Digimon.

Yes, I do like Patamon as well. Cute little thing. ^^

My favorite seasons are Frontier, Tamers, and 02 in that order. I never really liked 01 for some reason. But the other ones are only my favorites in terms of storyline. 02 is my favorite cast of characters.

I was a member of the Digimon CCG forums. They do have discussions of the anime. Unfortunately, you get a lot of really...shall we say "bad" topics that have no real discussion to them. That was one reason why I left, as the whole place was just disorganized to me.

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Welcome Hanako Tabris^-^

As far as the villains are concerned, I also like Ken. I mean he wasn't evil all the time but when he was, he was cool. I was really sad at the episode when Wormmon died :( But luckily he was revived! And boy was he cute as Leafmon!

Btw do you guys know that there's gonna be a new digimon season? It's called Digimon Savers. You can download some of the episodes from the net. I don't know what's it about, I just know that the main chars aren't 'little kids' anymore.. but they're a bit older 15-18 years I think.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Thanks for the welcome! ^_^

Whoops. Forgot a topic.

My favorite Digi-villian would have to be DemiDevimon. Sure, he wasn't the strongest, or even the evilest, but he was a fun little character. It was a shame that his career and life were cut so short in 01.

And this will sound strange, but I also liked Etemon. There's just something about an Elvis-impersonating monkey that makes me smile.

I've watched a few episodes of Savers. I don't really like it yet, but then again, I've only seen the first three episodes. I'll probably like it more once it gets dubbed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I'll join! *pokes her avatar*

My favorite Digimon is BlackWarGreymon. I've always been a fans of the dark tormented Digimon. BWGM and his quest to find a meaning in his life just called to me. It earned him a place as one of my favorite Digimon.

Yes, I do like Patamon as well. Cute little thing. ^^

My favorite seasons are Frontier, Tamers, and 02 in that order. I never really liked 01 for some reason. But the other ones are only my favorites in terms of storyline. 02 is my favorite cast of characters.

I was a member of the Digimon CCG forums. They do have discussions of the anime. Unfortunately, you get a lot of really...shall we say "bad" topics that have no real discussion to them. That was one reason why I left, as the whole place was just disorganized to me.

welcome im still on it , but like i said its getting ...bad

what was your username i was angemons tamer

Chibaymega12

Years
    hey guys, sry i havnt been around lately

anyways, does anyone know where i can get some 02 episodes without a torrent, torrent doesnt work on my cpu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back