• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Digital Connection [T][OOC and SU]

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • I'm tempted to reply but at this point I'm waiting...

Also, going to say it again: If Godzil and BlazingMaster do not post before this Sunday night, they will be kicked from the RP even though I don't want to because three players in an RP...

Gonna also PM you both.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah..

Godzil and BlazingMaster are kicked from the RP, and have one week to reclaim their spots via PM or until some one else takes them.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Alright, lol. Let's do it, my fingers are itching to do some RPing.

PS. I was gonna post tonight but I had a ton of homework to get done and now I'm bushed. If I don't post later tonight then for sure tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Guys, I'm gonna be honest. I'm not really feeling this thing with just the three of us. :/

Years
  • Well, I was thinking about joining since there are some empty spots. Dunno how much of a difference just one more person would make, though <_<

Years
  • HUMAN

Name: Amanda (goes by Amy) Woodward

Appearance:
    Standing at 5'4, Amanda has a lean, fit build with rosy colored skin, large brown eyes and moderately long black hair that she usually allows to freely fall to just past shoulder length. Her outfits vary, but during the summer months she wears a light colored t-shirt, knee-length shorts of some sort, and a pair of tennis shoes. She also carries around a pair of black-rimmed glasses that she's supposed to wear at all times, although she's never been particularly fond of them so she tries to avoid using them, usually only using them to read or when she plays tennis.

Personality: Rarely seen without a smile on her face, Amanda greatly cares about the happiness and well-being of the people around her and she will often go to great lengths to make sure everyone is taken care of, regardless of the potential consequences for herself. Not only does this trait have a tendency to get her into trouble, but it can also make her come across as stifling and overbearing, even though she means well. Despite her bright and cheery demeanor, however, all of that changes if someone she greatly cares for is harmed or put in danger in any way, causing her to be rather cold and downright vicious instead.

History: Amanda was born in New York City and was initially the only child of Allen and Catherine Woodward until her younger brother Alex was born two years after her. Both children lived a fairly average life at first, the both of them getting along fairly well despite their apparent difference in interests. Eventually, though, they would discover a common interest that would serve to further strengthen their bond- Digimon. Amanda initially only had a passing interest in the creatures and the franchise it had spawned, occasionally watching the anime whenever she caught it on TV. Alex, however, would be completely hooked into the series, and over time his heavy interest would further drag Amanda into it. Soon enough, it would be rather difficult to find either child not absorbed in the anime, card game, or one of the many video games the franchise spawned.

That life wouldn't last, however. One sunny day while their mother was gone on a business trip, their father took both children to a nearby park. Everything had been going well, with Amanda and Alex tossing a ball back and forth between each other while their father watched nearby. Eventually Amanda would throw the ball to Alex and Alex would fail to catch it, with the ball sailing past him and rolling into the nearby road. Before Amanda or their father could react, Alex took off after the ball. It was at this time that a car came speeding around a nearby corner, showing no signs of slowing down as it continued down the road that Alex was just about to run into. Amanda ran after him with a panicked cry, but it was too late. A loud screeching would fill the air as the driver of the vehicle noticed Alex and desperately tried to bring the vehicle to a stop, only for the screeching to be followed by a sickening thud. At least, that's all that Amanda remembers from the incident; she fainted shortly afterwards. Later, she would wake up in the hospital and find out that Alex had been killed.

Her parents would divorce not long after that, with Amanda's mother gaining full custody over her. After awhile, Amanda spent the next six years slowly attempting to recover from the loss of her brother, and this process would include distancing herself from the franchise the both of them had loved and had so much time invested into as her interests shifted into tennis instead. Her love of Digimon would never completely fade, however; when the Digital World MMO was announced, Amanda had to admit that she was at least somewhat intrigued. She hesitantly entered the sweepstakes fully expecting not to win, only to be shocked when she was notified that she was one of the lucky eight winners. A part of her wanted to get rid of it, and yet there was another part of her that was curious...and admittedly excited. Eventually, Amanda decided to at least give it a shot- if she decides she couldn't handle it, she would get rid of it then.

Digital Categorizer colors:

DIGIMON

tumblr_inline_n3msjyyjzF1r659qi.png

Species: Bearmon

Line:
    PunimonTsunomonBearmonGrizzlymonGrapLeomonMarsmon

Attacks:

Personality:
    At first, Bearmon will seem to be very friendly, outgoing, and jolly, especially to those he considers to be his friends. Underneath all of that, however, is a fierce fighting spirit. Though he tries to avoid fighting if at all possible, if he is provoked then Bearmon will become highly aggressive and has no problems with fighting. In fact, he actually enjoys combat, though he'll never admit to it, and may even become competitive towards his opponent if he finds them to be challenging or otherwise 'fun'.

Last edited:
    Back