• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Disney Kids! ;o;

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
Years
  • I completely agree, I just got her new album and I must say it is incredible.

She's a clever girl. She realised she'd never make it big with a normal record deal. She auditions for a role in a major disney musical, Disney recognize musical talent. Records album, because it's disney it gets a crap load of promotion and does well. Due to successful sales, she gets a second album. This time around however she asks for more input, slowly taking more control away from Disney for herself.

Miley Cyrus should've tried it that way, instead, she has to post dodgy pictures to get rid of her Disney image. Then there is Ashely Tisdale, rather desperately clinging on to the Disney image because it's making her crap loads of money.

I have Mileys album (Breakout, not the HM stuff), Both Tisdale albums and both of Demi's. I love all their music, but Demi is the only one I respect as a proper artist.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • My hatred for Miley Cirus, the schitzo and Miranda Cosgrove, is only topped by my hatred of Robert Pattison or whatver the ugly guys name is....
    And, I HATE IT that Ashley Tisdale thinks she's being "bad-@ss" just because she's no longer blonde and has a few electric guitars...

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I completely agree with you, Rawr. Her new album seems more authentic than the first one she recorded. However, I don't see how she's still clinging to her Disney image. Shelookswayhotternow.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
  • I'll admit.
    The High School Musical franchise is my guilty pleasure. D:

Other than that, I don't really care about the Disney stars.
    I never like them nor do I dislike them.
    Just like it's not cool to over-obsess, it's not cool to over-hate either.
    As for singing abilities, I think most of them are just average except for Demi Lovato.
    I think she has a great voice and I really like her music.
    Sometimes she gets really loud and needs a bit more control but she's definitely talented in the singing department.

I'm a bit of an Ashley Tisdale fan as well.
    And yes, I used to be a major Jonas Brothers fan.
    Not so much now.
    And... if there's nothing else on, I watch Hannah Montana. :B
    Buuut that's about it.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • It's just the way Ashley isn't trying to move away from that goody goody Disney image. She's dyed her hair and got some new clothes, and yeah, she looks fierce as hell now, but she hasn't tried to get control from Disney or generally move away from the Disney image. I can understand why she isn't trying to move away from it, it's making her a shed loads of cash. That's what I've observed anyway, maybe it's so subtle, nobody can see her moving away xP

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    I used to draw them dying in horrible, sickening ways when I was in 6th grade.

I still do, from time to time.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    (This post may or may not sense... running on empty and unable to sleep):

I don't... understand why people are saying how Ashley Tisdale "dyed her hair", seeing as how she's a natural brunette and everything. Ashley Tisdale is probably one of the few Disney Stars who are actually trying to break the mold that she was in for so long. I don't find her trying to "cling" on to her Disney image at all. I find Ashley to be my favorite of the Disney Stars, apart from Brenda Song who doesn't seem that caught up in it all.

Besides, the first album was more Disney oriented. After HSM3, she wanted to branch out into her own taste and be more involved in the music producing than in it for the popularity and money and all that. She was actually involved with the production of every piece of music she put out. I admit to always being a fan of her and being obsessive over her at one point, so when people go saying that she's trying to change her appearance from a goody-goody to a "bad ass" just really manages to crawl under my skin.

But seriously, that aside, artists, regardless of where they come from, have to try different things sometimes and sometimes it comes back as a reward, sometimes it comes back to bite them in the ass.

Maybe that's just the fan in me speaking, but its my opinion none the less.

Aqua_vaporeon

ur mind just got blown sucka!
    Years
  • Disney. It makes me want to hurl. ALL OF IT. Lets get started, high school musical. I cant stick it, i see it EVERYWHERE in shops, its unascapable! I dont even get why people like it! Its the saddest thing ever and it deserves to die, i saw the first and the second one, i hated it all along, my freind practicly forced me to go though it.

All time disney people hates: Zac efron. HE IS UGLY. Jonas brothers. Id tharther listen to cats being tortured. Hannah montana: I heard she has a special microphone that makes her voice better, obviously a peice of untalented rubbish.

Disney channels. THEY TAKE OVER EVERYTHING, just recently on british television jetix, one of our rare un-disney channels has had many ads going about advertising "Disney XD" I thought fine, it must be another channel. but then i saw a thing on jetix "launching in ___ days". I nearly threw the tv out of the window. WHY?! Why do they take over everything?! Fine its got all the old jetix shows on but they're also adding disney crap also. THEY DOMINATE EVERYTHING. Theres about eleven channels of the kids zone on sky just FULL of disney. I HATE IT!! and they're going taking over a decent channel and killing it with disney-nes. Whats the point? Its just a money making mess, they couldnt give a flying toss if we dont want disney, they're making the $$$ so they dont give a damn. How anoying.

I hope all the disney producers drop dead at this very second.

Back