• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    alright sweet! how does he breeed them that quick? haha ive neever breed a shiny ive only seen 2 besides gyrados. like in the wild haha

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    alright sweet! how does he breeed them that quick? haha ive neever breed a shiny ive only seen 2 besides gyrados. like in the wild haha

he saves before he collects the egg so if its not shiny when it hatches he resets and starts over. plus he plays 24/7 at the moment lo

@pave
    sorry i just noticed your post. um i can trade you the tru regigigas for that but not both. the cherubi is shiny and flawless. if it was just a regular shiny i would

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    haha geeez that takes forever and alot of patience hahah!oh my ralts is on soul silver but i need the munchlax on diamond :/ ill add you on both accounts which accnt should i add for you?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    my ss fc. the munchalx will prob be ready by tomorrow when i get home from work

@pave
    yes a regular shiny i will trade with it

Years
    @Eury Hey is it too late to get that Giratina from the giveaway you mentioned for helping you get to 500 posts? I'm back and hoping my wifi won't be stupid this time. :D

Years
    @Eury Howdy! Just got back from din din and I'm in wifi waitin for ya. Sorry I wasn't around earlier! Grats on the job btw, I just got one myself as well. Yay employment!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back