• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    I have a UT Enigma Stone Latios (Timid), would you be willing to trade your Crown Beast Suincune for it? (and could you possibly give me a clone of my Latios? I lack an AR)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I have a UT Enigma Stone Latios (Timid), would you be willing to trade your Crown Beast Suincune for it? (and could you possibly give me a clone of my Latios? I lack an AR)

Heys, sure! ^w^
    Filllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Awesome! Just tell me when you're available for trade. Use my HG friendcode in my signature. :D

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Hate to be a pain, but fir some reason none of them are showing up in yellow. Is it the fourth one? Curse iPods. xD

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Hate to be a pain, but fir some reason none of them are showing up in yellow. Is it the fourth one? Curse iPods. xD

Yup the last one or you could get it on my intro page.

Would you give me the infos of the Latios first?

OT, ID etc. Thanks.

Nevermind, I've received some news that some Enigma Stone Timid Latios is hacked, can I know where you got him from?

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Thank you for the trade! :D

And the latios shouldn't be hacked. I just got it today and I spent an hour soft resetting to get it.

Years
    hey you clone right cuz i got a sweet nidorina shiny if you want to clone it and i also see pkmn i would like ^_^ oh forgot also have a shiny golem u can clone :D

Last edited:

A Tell-Tale Heart

The Boy Who Waited...
    Years
    @Rilence: I am interested in your Movie Celebi, Movie Shiny Entei, Movie Deoxys, and Flower Paradise Shaymin. I can offer a few good-natured legendaries (Mewtwo, Moltres, Zapdos, etc.) that I can EV train for you as well as almost any non-legendary (I can also breed for a specific nature). I also have a Jirachi I haven't picked up yet that I can SR for nature. See my thread for details. (Can't post a link yet, but it's on the first page). The main thing is that most of my decent-natured legendaries are on SoulSilver while my EV-boosting items are on Diamond, so I'll need to trade the Pokémon to you and have you trade it back to Diamond so I can train it. Besides the legendaries, I can get almost any non-legendary in Diamond as well.

I don't have a Nintendo WFC compatible router so I can't trade from home and unfortunately it's 1:30 in the morning here so I can't go to a friends house. I can still trade now if you want; you'll just need to give me a few minutes to find a neighbor with an open network for me to use (and hope they don't get up to go to the bathroom and see me lurking outside their house lol...) Although I suppose it's easier to horn in on someone's Wi-Fi in the dead of night than it is in broad daylight.

Actually, I think I'll go to bed now. I'll be able to trade later today. I really need these to complete my Pokédex; I hope you can help...

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    hey you clone right cuz i got a sweet nidorina shiny if you want to clone it and i also see pkmn i would like ^_^ oh forgot also have a shiny golem u can clone :D

Sure, but not right now, is going out in a fews.

@Rilence: I am interested in your Movie Celebi, Movie Shiny Entei, Movie Deoxys, and Flower Paradise Shaymin. I can offer a few good-natured legendaries (Mewtwo, Moltres, Zapdos, etc.) that I can EV train for you as well as almost any non-legendary (I can also breed for a specific nature). I also have a Jirachi I haven't picked up yet that I can SR for nature. See my thread for details. (Can't post a link yet, but it's on the first page). The main thing is that most of my decent-natured legendaries are on SoulSilver while my EV-boosting items are on Diamond, so I'll need to trade the Pokémon to you and have you trade it back to Diamond so I can train it. Besides the legendaries, I can get almost any non-legendary in Diamond as well.

I don't have a Nintendo WFC compatible router so I can't trade from home and unfortunately it's 1:30 in the morning here so I can't go to a friends house. I can still trade now if you want; you'll just need to give me a few minutes to find a neighbor with an open network for me to use (and hope they don't get up to go to the bathroom and see me lurking outside their house lol...) Although I suppose it's easier to horn in on someone's Wi-Fi in the dead of night than it is in broad daylight.

Actually, I think I'll go to bed now. I'll be able to trade later today. I really need these to complete my Pokédex; I hope you can help...

I would prefers if you list down ALL the ones you're offering with their natures and whether they're touched or not. I don't like telling you one by one and then you don't have or things like that.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
    @Eurydice

I'm interested in

Enigma Stone Latias (Modest, Often Scatters things) Lv 40 UT

i've got impish, bold, timid eevee (all flawless), bold, jolly, rash dratini (all flawless, jolly and bold have extremespeed) and flawless hasty sneasel.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Would either of you have a Female Gulpin/Swalot at all?

No sorry.
    None of us both have them.

@Eurydice

I'm interested in

Enigma Stone Latias (Modest, Often Scatters things) Lv 40 UT

i've got impish, bold, timid eevee (all flawless), bold, jolly, rash dratini (all flawless, jolly and bold have extremespeed) and flawless hasty sneasel.

No thanks. And in case you're wondering, I can reject for her :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back