• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Tell-Tale Heart

The Boy Who Waited...
    Years
    Rilence said:
    I would prefers if you list down ALL the ones you're offering with their natures and whether they're touched or not. I don't like telling you one by one and then you don't have or things like that.

Zapdos (Timid, likes to fight) UT
    Moltres (Timid, often scatters things)
    Entei (Jolly, highly curious) UT
    Registeel (Impish, capable of taking hits) - 252 HP/168 Atk/88 Def w/Pokérus
    Enigma Stone Latias (Timid, often dozes off) UT
    SMR2010 Jirachi (will SR for nature)
    SMR2010 Jirachi (Lonely, often dozes off) UT
    SMR2010 Jirachi (Bashful, good perseverance) UT
    GAMESTP Jirachi (Quirky, quick tempered) UT
    Alamos Darkrai (Careful, proud of its power) UT
    SPR2010 Shiny Pichu (Jolly, often dozes off) UT
    SPR2010 Shiny Pikachu (Jolly, mischievous) - 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe

I had to take down Mewtwo; my little brother found my game and used it in a few battles (definitely more than the extra 2 EV's worth). It's Timid though if you still want it. He also picked up the Lonely Jirachi from the Mart after I specifically told him not to... :disappoin (I gotta start hiding my games a little better). I have two more shinies that are heavily trained; I found them before I learned how to EV train, so they pretty much suck:

Shiny Luxray (Lax, somewhat of a clown)
    Shiny Wailord (Mild, somewhat of a clown)

You can keep the Zapdos, Moltres, and any of the set-nature Jirachis, but for the rest of them I'll need you to clone them and trade them back. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    um i am interested in the ev'd registeel, spring 2010 pichu and the shiny wailord.
    ^_^
    and i can give u clones of them back ^_^

A Tell-Tale Heart

The Boy Who Waited...
    Years
    um i am interested in the ev'd registeel, spring 2010 pichu and the shiny wailord.
    ^_^
    and i can give u clones of them back ^_^

I want your Gamestop Deoxys, Movie 13 Celebi, and shiny Shaymin. I have all three on different games, and I want to restart one of them which has the Pichu on it, and also a Jirachi. So how about this:

Your <-------------------------> My
    1. Random useless Pokémon <-> Pichu (Pearl)
    2. Random useless Pokémon <-> Jirachi (Pearl)
    3. Gamestop Deoxys <-> Wailord (HeartGold)
    4. Movie 13 Celebi <-> Registeel (Diamond)
    5. Shiny Shaymin <-> Random useless Pokémon (Diamond)

Then you can clone my Pokémon (including the bonus Jirachi) and trade them all back onto my Diamond later. I apologize for the complicated trade, but my brother broke my DS so I can't trade between the games I have. Oh, and could you give each one a Master Ball? Thanks.

P.S. I also have an EV trained Lucario (Timid, somewhat vain, 4 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe) that I forgot to list, and I'm currently in the process of EV training a Jolly Turtwig as well.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Bumpidibump : D,
    Wow, your the third highest trade thread with Posts, and Views O;

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    Are you interested in a 31/31/31/31/31/31 naughty shiny UT honchkrow (nn'ed)

or a careful shiny 31/31/31/14/31/31 snorlax 168hp/120def/220spDef (curse,rest,body slam,fire punch)

in addition I have a 31/12/31/31/31/31 shiny bold blastoise 252hp/252def/4spA (rapid spin,protect,yawn,surf)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Are you interested in a 31/31/31/31/31/31 naughty shiny UT honchkrow (nn'ed)

or a careful shiny 31/31/31/14/31/31 snorlax 168hp/120def/220spDef (curse,rest,body slam,fire punch)

in addition I have a 31/12/31/31/31/31 shiny bold blastoise 252hp/252def/4spA (rapid spin,protect,yawn,surf)

No thankyou.

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmp.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    Hmm, a 30/31/31/30/31/31 shiny naive magnezone with 252 Sp.Att, 40 Att, 216 Speed
    Explosion/Thunderbolt/HP Grass 70/Substitute

A Tell-Tale Heart

The Boy Who Waited...
    Years
    @Eurydice: You missed my post:

A Tell-Tale Heart said:
    I want your Gamestop Deoxys, Movie 13 Celebi, and shiny Shaymin. I have all three on different games, and I want to restart one of them which has the Pichu on it, and also a Timid Jirachi. So how about this:

Your <-------------------------> My
    1. Random useless Pokémon <-> Pichu (Pearl)
    2. Random useless Pokémon <-> Jirachi (Pearl)
    3. Gamestop Deoxys <-> Wailord (HeartGold)
    4. Movie 13 Celebi <-> Registeel (Diamond)
    5. Shiny Shaymin <-> Random useless Pokémon (Diamond)

Then you can clone my Pokémon (including the bonus Jirachi) and trade them all back onto my Diamond later. I apologize for the complicated trade, but my brother broke my DS so I can't trade between the games I have. Oh, and could you give each one a Master Ball? Thanks.

P.S. I also have an EV trained Lucario (Timid, somewhat vain, 4 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe) that I forgot to list, and I'm currently in the process of EV training a Jolly Turtwig as well.

The Turtwig I mentioned is now a fully EV'd Torterra (4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe). I can give you either that or the Lucario instead of a random Pokémon for the Shaymin if you want.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    @Eurydice: You missed my post:

The Turtwig I mentioned is now a fully EV'd Torterra (4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe). I can give you either that or the Lucario instead of a random Pokémon for the Shaymin if you want.

sorry i am no longer intreasted in those pokes. sorry

=X those are the standard smogon sets

well on the snorlax i would suggest getting snore or at least sleep talk. and some of the smogon movesets suck

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back