• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Distortion World - Eurydice & Rilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey, I need 3 Leftovers, a Power Weight, Power Anklet, Power Bracer, Power Band, Power Belt, and 4 Heart Scales...do you mind doing 2 trades with me for all those? I heard they were for free, and I will give you all my mystery eggs for some of them (i got like 5, some I think have special moves). What do you say?

EDIT: I might only need the Leftovers...since somebody else might be doing the EV training for me! XD

Last edited:

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    @Eurydice I've got 10 ANIV Entei 00010 Ut can I get 07018 Baba Flygon for it?

If so would you be able to clone it and return it to me?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • @ lady gaga

we they are normally not free except for if we have a trade then i will attach them. but i feel generous because we i got a job today. so just let me know when you are online and if you need the others as well ^_^

@n64

i might be getting that event from darkalucard. but if our trade doesnt go through i will let you know ^_^

Years
  • Alright, well lets do the Leftovers now, and if we need too, we will trade the others later. I will make sure I will give you stuff for the other items if i need them. I am going on WiFi now! :)

Years
  • Damn, I need a Life Orb and a Dawn Stone. Quick. Do you think you can hook me up? I can give you some mystery eggs, and some other surprise stuff ;P its just those two things I need, I swear XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back