• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] The Ditto Uprising

WillMewlYou

Oh ho, So You Searched And Found Me
Years
  • Okay personally I am too preoccupied on a game I am working on at this moment as I get use to Pokemon Essentials etc. and it's not probable this can be made alone or at all so it may only be possible to shine as a empty idea so just enjoy the pitch for fun

B U T
    THAT SAID

BEHOLD MY FRIENDS AND FELLOW STRANGERS
    DUDES AND DUDDETTES
    UNIDENTIFYABLE MISCRENTS
    FOR MY ONE OF A KIND
    IMPOSSIBILITY
    PROBABILITY
    POKEMON WORLD GAME

THE DITTO UPRISING

Inspired by the classic 1978 film Invasion of the Body Snatchers
    Take a step with me as you never see Ditto with the same eyes ever again!

Have you ever wondered why Ditto can universally Breed with any pokemon despite Gender and why such a ability is set in its genetic make up?
    If they can't breed with itself....Why can i still find more then one ditto?
    Dosen't Make Sense
    RIght?
    Buckle Up And Strap Yourself Down
    As This Game
    Reveals
    The Horrible Truth!

Play As Ditto

Harness you powers of transformation
    Develop You're Ability Of Impersonation
    Become An Impostor And Take Over Peoples Lives
    Enroach On The Towns with your Allies and Children Till You Completely Take It Over If You Will It
    The Time Of Man And Trainers Could Be Over
    What will you Decide?
    How Far Will You Go?
    Will You Take Charge Of The Pokemon World Or Bring It To It's Knees...
    Or Will You Be Stopped

Alternatively Play As A Human
    And Stumble On A Conspiracy
    Who Will You Trust?
    Who Can You Trust?
    Can You Still Trust Them?
    Be Stiffled And Sufforcaited With Paranoia And Feel Like You Can Only Trust The Pokemon On Your Belt
    Then Question Yourself If Even If That Is True....
    Will You Unlock The Truth?
    Can You Expose The Fakes?
    Will Even You Be Replaced...
    But Who knows, Maybe Amongst Doubting Others, You Should Doubt Yourself

ARE YOU READY?

The Story?
    Generally Misconception in the human route you will be a 'normal' trainer up until the point an event will occur after witnessing this you are inflicted with a choice, to ignore it or to investigate which will kickstart your journey in unraveling the underline mystery, How you react and how you handle it can effect your ending and how fast your surroundings are inflicted, Who you confide in could result in your capture or even death.
    Alternatively as a Ditto you will find a way to worm your way into the pokemon league, the reason why is so you can be in a place of influence that solidates an identity from there you can meet important figures in the pokemon world, what you do with this is up to you, how dark it goes, the level of replacement , Having Fun as human, living beyond a pokemon or having fun as pokemon and maybe even playing tricks being as formless as your ditto self
    Being discovered is much more harmless but as the situations increase or the level of misdeeds so does the conqences

Exclusive Possible Features:-
    IMPOSTER POKEMON
    All pokemon bred with a ditto will have a hidden status detailing that point. If it is then it's not a 'real' pokemon, in the sense that it is a ditto disguised as that pokemon essentially this is one the major parts of the plot. The amount of ditto population. These dittos are even immune to a pokedex analyse
    -Wondertrade would be a feature available (anon if possible if online is included) Just because you can get a pokemon from other means dosen't mean that it is safe but with risk possible reward with pokemon with better base stats etc so more of a offline roulette (if this with online type an options maybe higher rewards with the anon risk)
    All these pokemon who are secreatly dittos will have a hidden affection level, you can 'max out' the base affection and it will treat you as so but that dosen't mean you won it's little ditto heart yet which is essential to final game

MULTIPLE ENDINGS
    As you unlock various endings in different role routes you unlock new possible truths and ending in either play throughs, a possibility of encounters you couldn't find in your original playthrough or even directions
    The two versions may need to split between games with codes to unlock such features

SHORT SIDE STORIES
    Learn more on NPCs and their choices of their betrayal and their conviction

Realisticially why it might no be possible
    -Conflicting events
    -Script errors and constraints
    -General size
    -Other
    -Poor story execution and plot holes
    -Sprite errors
    -Glitches​

(WILL YOU JOIN US)
    V

Attachments

• The Ditto Uprising
      President Ditto V2.png
      376.4 KB · Views: 47

WillMewlYou

Years
  • The Ditto Uprising

WillMewlYou

Years
  • I'm wheezing; this is golden. It's so creative and just absolutely charming. It's a ten/ten from me.

I HAVE CONQUERED PLANET SATURN! Thanks for the support and rating <3
    Dark Comedy always has it charms afterall~ How can you not fall for it and in your case you shoulder a small part of the blame on this, thanks for being a stricken match

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    This is very interesting the fact that u start with ditto.......

WillMewlYou

Years
  • This is very interesting the fact that u start with ditto.......

Correction 'AS' a Ditto
    Though human route you should never intentionally catch one as it will mess the whole of your playthrough...That said you just need to be careful catching Pokemon in general and it might be best to limit yourself on the pokemon you catch until you get a tool to identify the truth ...Which you should do quickly otherwise the person you get it from might be crompermised
    The game is just needlessly compilcaited even if filled with intention

Back