• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>> The Dojo << Fighting Pokemon Fan Club

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I really like all of them and was very happy when all of them got a better ability in the 4ht gen I.E Iron Fist, Reckless,Technician. gives them all a much appreciated boost

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Indeed though he was never the pwerhouse of the three by any means. But making abilities strictly for the other two and just giving him technician sure its a step up but still a slap in the face. Oh and with the Special/Physical shift Hitmonchan could finally use the punches for all there worth

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Yeah, all this is true!
    But, in my case, I'm not even gonna talk about it's stats ot ability, I just never really like the Pokemon, and it DOES have a potential IMO!

Which one is the best designed?

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Can I join? I <333 Fighting type Pokemon, they rock!:)

What's your favourite fighting Pokemon?
    Gallade, it is brilliant in the anime, and is such a powerful source <33

What's your favourite fighting Move?
    Focus Punch; devastating!:)

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Sure you can! Welcome aboard!
    What sparring Partner pokemon would you like? Keep in mind that some are already taken...

Yeah I like Hitmonchan's designed best aswell! But Hitmonlee is still my fav out of those three! :)

Years
    Hi I would like to join
    Is Breloom taken as a sparring partner? If not can he be mine :)
    I really like Fighting types.

What's your favourite fighting Pokemon?
    Breloom or Lucario
    What's your favourite fighting Move?
    Probably Close Combat
    Out of the trio(Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee) My fave is Hitmonchan because he looks awesome and has the coverage with the elemental punches (as Gear said)

Last edited:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Sure you can join. I'll add Breelom as your sparring partner!

New topic:
    Which Fighting type Move should be the strongest one (highest power), in your opinion?

Years
    Yay! Thank You
    As for the topic

Which Fighting type Move should be the strongest one (highest power), in your opinion?
    I think it should be Focus Punch because you would be holding your focus and land a blow with all your might

Years
    hello (:

I like to enter in this FC of Fighting.
    Why? Well i since i was 5 years old i like to fight, i was in the gym, i know Karate.Next year i going to learn Justu.

Favourite Pokemon: Machamp
    Favourite Move: Dynamic Punch.

Back