• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Draco Alliance *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    notin much except i can battle now (only five of mine are goin to be trained well though cause i want that umbreon tank as my sixth pokemon) so if anyone wants to take me on for fun....wait crap i forgot im still in the pokemon leuge give me a minute :P

sonic smash down

Years
    well your gona have to give me a couple of minutes i forgot i left of in the elite four to train my salamance ill give my code and name in a sec. k?

name ryan
    code 5326 7375 6185

almost done im on cynthia, k let me get to a pk center after these damn credits...... k finally ready

dud wat happened yd.....crap it happened again, we didnt have this problem last time?

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
    yea that really sucked o well i had a feelin you would have beaten me anyways but just to make sure ill battle ya later in the meantime im goin to work on my own game

sonic smash down

Years
    yea does anyone know why he hasnt showed up in a while"? and just wait im goin to be that person lolz but im goin to be workin on my fanmade game half the time so that might be y im on not as usual

if ya do want to try and battle again pm me when your ready k wk

Dark Wing

Lets get dangerous!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2008
    breeding pokes is the fun part yeah its alot of work but you get a poke thats speacial that not every1 can get a hold of

Years
    Can it be over Shoddy? :D

Because i lost my ds
    Download Shoddy :D

Lost your DS? Lost your game? Get a new one and start over.

Shoddy battles are different than DS game battles in the fact that the Pokémon you're using aren't your Pokémon, and you used no skill in getting them.

I don't have much of a voice to use here, but honestly, I think nobody should download shoddy to battle him, and anyone who does battle him over shoddy, don't consider it an actual win or loss to your record, because he didn't use his own Pokémon, he's pretty much renting Pokémon that were generated specifically how he wanted, only he didn't have to put the effort into them.

That's one thing that I enjoy about the games, if I lose, I know it's because the people put forth that much effort to build their Pokémon up to be that strong; Shoddy just gives you what you want and you're completely unappreciative of the Pokémon you use.

So, once again, nobody battle him for actual ranking status unless he can do it with his own skills, none of this shoddy sh*t.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back