• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Draco Alliance *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
    And btw i have lost 2 or 3 matches more(lol)
    i lost against A Loc Bk and Oniko and atomic sharks

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    wat up guys. and wk thats not y everyone is inactive lately, i have exams all this week and i probally failed my spanish one. D: but ill try to battle ya again this weekend when exams are finished

and on a side note: o and yea for finally getting my permit yesterday

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    wat up guys. and wk thats not y everyone is inactive lately, i have exams all this week and i probally failed my spanish one. D: but ill try to battle ya again this weekend when exams are finished

and on a side note: o and yea for finally getting my permit yesterday
    No puede ser. ¿Reprobaste tu examen de Español? Dios mio. El español es más fácil de lo que piensas!

See? Spanish's a breeze!

Years
    Babelfish is notorious for messing up translations... I did a translation of a couple paragraphs in the spanish book from a class I was taking.. and I kid you not it said that the paragraph was talking about one type of nonsense then randomly scattered the word "fish".

Years
    No tengo gusto de español mucho en absoluto. El japonés es mejor.

見なさいか。 私は日本語が優秀であることを言った。

I bet you don't know what I said!

...What's up, Draco Alliance? I got a question. Mike Ukiuki's suspicious of some of your members. He thinks you gave us in the Nintai clan bad votes to lower our stars. I think it's nonsense, but World King, do you think it's possible? I don't mean to acuse. Sorry if it comes across that way. ^^;

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    jacks translation is a perfect example as why to not use online translaters, it says: "No i have i don't of spanish much in absolute. It japanese is better." of course translating spanish into english sounds like yoda english but that statement made no sense at all, i didn't translate that using any translater, i used my brain, not to brag or be a douche in anyway but im a highschool freshmen in spanish 3 :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back