• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Draco Alliance *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wing

Lets get dangerous!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2008
    do you get picked by random once you register or wat

yo knightkul i can battle but it wont be the fc in my sig im gonna have to use my bros ds i still cant find mine so ill pm you the fc if u still wanna battle

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    its random if the entries go over 126 then they pull random people to go to the qualifiers.

but if anyone wants to battle now ill play

Dark Wing

Lets get dangerous!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2008
    my game is in my ds which i still cant find and its making me angry but the pokes are mine my bro clones them for me he breeds em and lets me ev them if i want to keep them for me so all my pokes are in his game

so any1 wanna battle

Last edited:

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
    How do you think these teams will do?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    yep thats wat i thought. nintendo is hosting the pokemon world champ tournment for japan/united states. they have two qualifying tournments to get to the world champ tournment hosted in florida. although i wont be able to go o well

and yeah ill take ya on dragonitexchaos

edit: name: ryan
    fc:532673756185

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back