• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the dragon riders of ahril

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayquaza master z

rock on slipknot
    Years
    this is the story of the legendary dragon riders of ahril here you can be 1 of the many dragon riders either hero or villan any number of ppl can apply.
    application
    name:
    special power:
    side:

dragons-
    shadow 1 villans only
    black 5/5
    red 2/2
    blue 5/5
    green 5/5
    grey 5/5
    white 2/2
    golden 1 hero only
    if you dont like these u can pick youre own

this is my application
    name: necroshunter
    dragon: shadow dragon
    power: corrupt
    side: villan

Last edited:
    Years
    x_x Umm...you need more than two lines for a plot sorry to say. You need background information, description and furthermore information on what the RPGers must do. So:

Add in:

Where is Ahril, what does it look like and what resigns there. Give information on the land.

How did the Dragon riders come to be and what must they do. Give background information and History on how they were formed.

Who are the villains, who are these riders after and what must they do to accomplish their victories.

Any sub plots you may want to add?

Anyways, also you may want to work on grammar and punctuation, I know you can't be good at everything...heck I suck at grammar and spelling, but I try, so try adding full stops, commas and furthermore capital letters.

Try using word and checking your punctuation, or get someone else to do it for you ^_-

rayquaza master z

rock on slipknot
    Years
    k umm ahril is a distand land were dragons magic and wizardry is real like the lord of the rings places
    the dragon riders are people chossen by dragons to help them stop evil or help create it
    what every1 has to do is try to capture the orb of the dragons but in order to get to the top of the summit were it rests you must either beet enough riders from the oppisite side
    and if anyone has anymore question pm then to me and i will answer them =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back