• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DragonRush TT

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
Years
  • are we no longer trading, or did I talk to the wrong person or what? im confused sorry...

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    ;o

your shiny lugia for my :not shiny:lugia,ditto,and vectreebel for it?

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Yeah sure can we trade on the weekend because it seems like the best time to trade because of our time zones. Is that okay?

Yea we could do that or I could meet you here around 2 in the morning tomorrow since I see those are the times you are normally on.

Sure, id be happy to trade whenever youre ready :)

I could trade you when ever you are on or we could schedule some time to make the trade lol.

Last edited:

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Just added some new Ev'd.(Breloom, Shiny Tyranitar, Shiny Metagross, Lucario, Rampardos, Lapras, Flygon, Absol, and Scizor. All Ev'd by me. Coming soon.)

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    your PCP(lolz) for Shiny UT Adamant Scizor, Or UT Rash shiny Espeon

I would trade the PCP but I don't really need the Scizor or Espeon. What else ya got lol

would you trad almos darkrai for my shiny latias.

Sorry Dude. Not really looking for that kind of stuff. Ya got any Ev'd Pokemon or good natured pokemon?

Last edited:

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
  • Sigh, i never get it right the first time...
    Shiny EV Trained Celebi
    Shiny EV Trained Umbreon
    Shiny EV Trained Weavile
    Shiny UT Modest Eevee
    TRU Arceus Sassy
    IDK...

Back