• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I agree with 22, it would be better with Flash, it is shorter, and just seems better!

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    you make it sound like the cat peed on the carpet again

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I have 4 rep power points...I'll give u some rep if u can hand me over some too plz???
    and f l a s h seems cool to me!!! I might either go with
    1)fLasH
    2)Flash
    3)f l a s h

A little hard to choose...for me simple is better I guess. And it's true we have nothing else to talk about right now...

OOH! can I have some rep too plz ppl??? I'd gladly appreciate it...leave ur name in the comment and I'll give u back some too!!! I want to get two blocks so bad...lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I have 4 rep power points...I'll give u some rep if u can hand me over some too plz???
    and f l a s h seems cool to me!!! I might either go with
    1)fLasH
    2)Flash
    3)f l a s h

A little hard to choose...for me simple is better I guess. And it's true we have nothing else to talk about right now...

OOH! can I have some rep too plz ppl??? I'd gladly appreciate it...leave ur name in the comment and I'll give u back some too!!! I want to get two blocks so bad...lol
    Last one is the best! :D I can't give you rep, I have to spread it around first. :\

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ur welcome, it only took a few seconds...no problem at all...but here's a topic:

If Ash had to have a Dragon Type pokemon...which would be best for him?
    Also, do you think Ash will ever own a Dragon Type pokemon, not counting Charizard???

Are these two good combined topics for you all?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Also, do you think Ash will ever own a Dragon Type pokemon, not counting Charizard???
    Hmm... Maybe Dragonite? IDK... Well, over the Generations, he should have at least one Dragon...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think Ash might look good with a Bagon...lol...Ash doesn't have too much large sized pokemon...only a few, plus I can picture Ash having a Bagon for some reason...

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    ur welcome, it only took a few seconds...no problem at all...but here's a topic:

Are these two good combined topics for you all?
    idk i guess a....er...gyarados because. idk.
    also no because the series sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back