• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Since your going to be the co-owner, I would imagine that you would just keep things together, keep the spam limited, while Shadow or myself are gone for an odd reason.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    okay then...that's not too hard...and who will be keeping track of the member's list?
    I'm really surprised that this isn't closed as yet...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'll be keeping track of the member's list. I plan on adding the first and second members together in red, while the new members from the third Dragon's Den be in green or something.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think u're going to have to go through the list though...because the member's list honestly needs to be UPDATED...because not all of those ppl are still here...wouldn't u agree? I mean it doesn't make scence having old ppl who don't even come here anymore...it's time for a fresh start...like the new year of '09! ...right?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Well I won't be seeing you in V3...

It's just not fun here anymore...

Also Quick_Kid as Co-owner?, he's only been here for like 2 weeks..That's a joke//

Anyway JD asked me a few days ago... ._.

Well, I guess I'll see you whenver..

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    u're SO MEAN!!!...I've been a member of PC since last year SEPTEMBER...and I've been a member of the Den for longer than 2 weeks...plus I'm an active and trsut worthy member...plus I'm older than u buddy...

and i guess we con't be seeing u in V.3 then...

Detox

Or me either, this place is to insane and is overflow'd with spam. So see you all whenev.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It's funny, Kairyu, as your the current co-owner. You don't even want to be bothered at all and just leave.

What a leader you are.

this place is to insane and is overflow'd with spam.
    Lol at your comment about spam. If I'm correct, weren't you the one always going off topic, talking about random crap?

Detox

It's funny, Kairyu, as your the current co-owner. You don't even want to be bothered at all and just leave.

True

What a leader you are.

A leader? dude, its an internet site. get with the program.

Lol at your comment about spam. If I'm correct, weren't you the one always going off topic, talking about random crap?

Like you didn't :/

Comments in bold,also I have the strangest feeling the new den won't feel right.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It doesn't matter if it's the internet or not. It just shows how irresponsible you are as a person and a leader altogether.

Everybody went offtopic, but your the one who would always 'lead' to the spam. We would be talking about a topic, and then you come in talking about some random thing.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    In all fairness...Kairyu was made co-owner for being here for a long time..and other stuff..

Plus he's co-owner...Sahdow and 22 are the big owners..

Sorry to sort of put you donw Kairyu xD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Well it looks like Kairyu, Blaze and I are out.
    I'm gonna ask for this place to get closed now.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Dukey, you have said that for the past two days now. When are you actually going to do it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back