• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Cool idea JD, I'm gonna say it would work, but lets save the extra topics for V.3, you know what I'm saying?

Um, about new memberships... I will add you but we are closing and I invite you to make the transition to V.3 with us!

And, Quick_Kid you are chosen to be my new co-owner of The Dragons Den V.3!!
    -Congratulations!!-

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    'Grats Quick Kid.
    Hopefully you'll fill my shoes.
    Okay here's a plan, I'll ask for this thread to be closed soon. Maybe about 4 Hours.
    Then Shadow & Quick Kid can open up a 3rd Dragons Den, and run it how they want.

Oh and just to make something clear, I'm not leaving PC, I'm just giving up ownership of the Den that's all.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    He means that this club will close for the new version of the Dragon's Den(and I hope that the post will not be spam, like what happened last time, and Quick_Kid please manage that). And Quick_Kid is chosen to be the new co-owner! Congrats!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Dukey said:
    Then Shadow & Quick Kid can open up a 3rd Dragons Den, and run it how they want.
    Correction - Shadow and JD are going to open the third Dragon's Den. Shadow and I are owning it, while Quick Kid is going to be the co-owner.

Congratulations to Quick Kid by the way.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Ok then. Well it sounds like you guys are all set.
    I'll get this place closed up, so you guys can open up the 3rd Den.
    I'll always be around on PC guys, I just didn't feel like owning the Den anymore.
    No, I won't be a part of Den V.3 =/

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Congrats Quick_Kid My Bro!

And still im gonna join The Den 3 ! Nothing can let me Hate Garchomp and Dialga!

EDIT: WTF! 400 Posts! Maybe i have no life huh?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Then when will the new club be available?
    Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon because Shadow wants the first post, while I have to get the second post. We have to try and get it at the exact moment.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    The best way to do it, is too:
    1. Tell an S-Mod you're going to post it first.
    2. Make sure JD is online Shadow, when you post it, that way he can get second post.
    3. I'll do this myself, DON'T POST UNTIL JD HAS GUYS!
    4. Oh you might wanna put that on the first post and edit it once he has =]

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OH WOW...thank you...shadow you can PM what jobs shall be given to me for my role as a co-owner, since this Den might be closed today...

will I have to be the EXACT third post on V3 btw?

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    ^ Answering to your question Quick no you do not, because you aren't the members list or anything. But feel free to =)

*JD and I will be announcing some new plans for the Den soon*

Alright here goes: If you enjoyed Dragons Den V.2 and your sad that it's closing, don't worry! The bigger better Dragon's Den V.3 is on it's way with a fresh new start! JD and myself are brainstorming up ideas as I speak to make V.3 more desirable. I encourage all our active members to come over and join our new family over at The Dragons Den V.3!!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'll be glad to join the V.3 as hooray I'm a co-owner...lol...
    but for all of you current members of V.2...trust what shadow says, it will definitely be a better Den to enjoy...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    great...but I guess we are all waiting for this DEN to be shut down for good...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Lol, I was expecting to type alot this morning for the third Dragon's Den, but this one is still not closed.

Whats the delay? We should have the Dragon's Den set up and everything already.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yeah I agree...hey JD explain to me what my job is as a co-owner plz...that way I'll be totally prepared!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back