• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • OOC: Well, I don't know of a dragon that CAN'T eat monsters, but good point when you get that specific.

I tried chewing on the large rock several more times, but my teeth couldn't even scratch it! "Do you know what this is? It's too tough for me to eat!" I asked, holding out the glossy black crystal.

Years
  • "Judging by the fact you can't even scratch it it's probably a diamond. Considerign it's a black one, it'd fetch a nice price." I said, returnign to munching on the bone, not mentioning that black diamonds were my faveorite jewel..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled as she climbed aboard Cal's back. She stopped, not sure how to go about this.

"We'll figure something out," Cal relented, seemingly reading Nat's mind.

He rose, flapping his huge wings. They were a mere 2 feet off the ground, but Nat found it hard to maintain her balance.

She fell off Cal, directly in front of Jack. She cursed under her breath, then saw him. She blushed in embarassment.

"It's not as easy as it sounded," she said as Cal swooped down beside her.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "You think that's hard, think how rough my training is going to be! He's already fried my butt once!" I joked.

"Hey, you had asked me to show you, so I did! Not my fault you were too close!" Crimson Declared. I laughed

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    "Judging by the fact you can't even scratch it it's probably a diamond. Considerign it's a black one, it'd fetch a nice price." I said, returnign to munching on the bone, not mentioning that black diamonds were my faveorite jewel..

"Huh, I don't need this, what would I buy?" I said, then tossed the thing over to the black dragon. "What's your name?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat laughed as well, remounting Cal. "Good luck!" she cried over her shoulder as her dragon took off again.

This time, Nat managed to stay on for about a minute before toppling off into the dirt. She rose shakilly, seeing her dragon shrink in size.

It takes a lot out of me to keep that size that long.

"Don't worry," she assured the dragon. "It'll get easier, just as riding will get easier for me," she added, a laugh in her voice.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I'm Nidhoggr." I said, the name coming easily to my tounge. I thought for a few moments, then said "You seem to know of lots of places to go, and things to do, do you think I could join you?"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "alright, Crimson, how about a race?"

'Cool! I mean, okay!"

'alirght, one two, three!" Crimson jumped form my shoulder and we began to run back up the mountain. I had longer legs, but Crimson was pretty fast for such a short guy, so we were prety neck and neck. it was a good traiing practice, and a nice way to get our minds of the gore we had just encountered.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled and stretched out in a meadow she had found on the last flight. The stars were starting to appear around her, and she sighed.

"I miss her," she said to no one imparticular.

"I know you do, but you will heal. Think of the good times, try not to remember the bad," Cal said quietly, curling up on Nat's chest.

She smiled and stroaked the fuzzy dragon.

"I thought dragon's were supposed to be scaly..." she mused.

Calamous opened on eye. "You should know by now that I am not a normal dragon."

Nat smiled and lay her head back down. Cal fell asleep to her slow, rythmic breathing.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • By the time I reached where we had met our dragons, I was short of breath and ready to quit. Crimson, on the other hand, wa running circles around me, still very energetic. " Come on, let's race back down, maybe you'll beat me then!" he urged. I collapsed at the next landing and didn't bother to move.

"Crimson, let's jsut rest for now." I groaned.

'But I wanna run some more!" I looked around and saw Nat and cal nearby.

'You see them?" I asked pointint to Nat and Cal.

"yeah."

"let's play a new game. We're going to act jsut like them. The first ot not act like them loses."

'Okay!" Crimson curled up immediately just like Cal and closed his eyes, although I doubted he was really asleep. I closed my eyes and dosed off.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat looked at the stars, slowly falling asleep. She closed her eyes, an inevitable drowziness taking over.

She awoke in the middle of the night, dread overcoming her. She was drenched in a cold sweat, panting.

Cal hovered nearby, his face full of worry.

"It's alright," he said, dropping down beside her. "It was only a dream."

"A dream," she repeated, remembering the black dragon from her dream. "It was aweful..."

"I know, I saw it too," Cal said quietly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • 'YOu lose, you lose!" I woke groggily to see Crimson jumping up and down, shouting "you lose!"

"What are you talking about?"

"you said we were suppsoed to copy them. They were sleeping so we pretended to sleep. But they're not sleeping anymore, but you kept pretending to sleep, so you lose!" I rolled over in exasperation as Crimson continued his chant. This little dragon was going to be the death of me.

"let's play that again!"

"AAGH!"

ooc: :P

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat heard a small voice proclaiming the loss of something. SHe walked tword the sound to find Crimson bouncing in circles around Jack.

"What's going on?" she asked, a smile playing around her lips. Cal yawned from his perch on her shoulder.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I made up some stupid game to try to get him to go to sleep." I groaned, not finding the strength to get up. " He thought I was serious, so he's calling me a loser for pretending to sleep when I should have been doing otherwise."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back