• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • "Unless he's burnign your butt." I said.

'i already told you, that wasn't my fault!" he said defensively through a mouth full of blue berry.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat laughed. She picked up Crimson and cuddled him. "How could something this cute burn anyone intentionally?" she asked, smiling.

Cal jumped lightly to the ground, digging through Nat's bag for more berries. Her came out with a carrot, and began to munch noisilly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "That's what I told him!" Crimson said. Overjoyed that Nat agreed with him. 'He asked me to show him that attack, adn I showed him. Ain't my fault he was too close!"

Years
  • I was getting bored, but I noticed that there seemed to be a possible rockslide nearby that would go through this area that was only held by a few large boulders. I walked over, and using my wings to hover in the air, using bursts of acid to melt the rocks blocking the others and causing a rockslide.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Oh well, i can handle the rockslide!

BIC: Nat was about to reply when a rumbling alerted her to danger. She saw hundreds of rocks hurtling at them, and she cried out in fear.

Calamous leapt in front of her, an ice beam shooting from his mouth. The ice encased every rock, excluding a few pebbles that continued thier harmless paths down the mountains. The encased slide stopped dead, and Cal looked pleased with himself.

"Oh Cal!" Nat cried, scooping him up. "Thank you!" she said, smiling and tickling the dragon's exposed tummy.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "That was close." i breathed. "Why didn't you do anything?" I asked Crimson assucingly.

"I had blueberry inmy mouth!"

ooc: this is my last post in this topic for tonight. I'm making one more in When world's colide, then I have to go to bed.

Years
  • OOC: judging by the fact you people arn't suffocating I'd assume you were at least close to the top, not on it. remember, thinner air the higher you are, and you don't even have to pause to catch your breath, nor are you cold form the altitude. i'd have to assume you were simply close to the top.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste smiled at the infant Jack was chiding. She then lay back on the ground, feeling sleepy.

"The starts are really clear tonight," she mused, listening to Cal chomp on the carrot again.

"Indeed," Cal agreed, lifting his head from the carrot, then abandoning it to crawl onto Nat's chest again.

The small dragon curled up there, and Nat smiled as she stroaked it's soft body. She smiled as the dragon yawned. Cal fell asleep again.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • After the black dragon had left, I dove back underground, and continued feasting. I wasn't really hungry, but I never got full either, as my system seemed to adjust itself depending on the rate that I ate. I emerged near a river at one point, and noticed that I was a lot bigger, but didn't pay much attention to it. I heard a rumbling sound from up higher, so I walked above the surface towards the noise, hoping to find what had caused it.

OOC: You guys can notice my character.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • As I woke up, I noticed that there were some boulders encased in ice just a few inches in front of me. I slowly inched out of the blanket, and picking up ruby, I turned to Nat, and Jack, and began to say, "So, where to you want to train our dragons specifically??", but then, I noticed a waterfall, and noticeing Ruby still asleep, I thought of a good way to wake him up. I walked to the waterfall, holding him, then I dipped his head into the liqued. He flew up suddenly, and said, "What the-What the heck is this!!", looking at the waterfall. Getting and idea, I said, "Just go in it and move around without useing your wings.", and then, smileing, he said, "Whatever, sir!!", and dove into the water. I watched as he swam for a few hours, then I began to get sleepy again, when suddenly, he said, "Hey, I found a big dark circle shaped thingy behind the waterfall!!", and getting up, I said, "What...", and moveing around the lake the waterfall was in, I stuck my hand behind the waterfall, and to my suprise, I found he was right. Turning to him, I said, "You can stop swimming now. You can come with me.", and ruby grinned, and getting out of the lake, he shook his wet wings, and flapping them, he soared into the air again, and hovered right beside me. I jumped into the tunnel the waterfall had, but I still got wet. I turned to Ruby, who was so frustrated with not being able to get through the waterfall flying, he unleashed a huge flamethrower that he kept up before he got through. As we explored deeper into the cave, 5 small, white worms in different areas, were watching all of our dragons..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Crimson, I need to teach you to priorities, but not right now. Let's go do some training."

"OKay!" I walked over to wear the boulders were still laying incased in ice. "Okay, the trick here is to thaw the boulders out without having one of them roll over on you. think you can handle it?"

"Got it!" He said and began thawing one of the boulders immediately. but once it was thawed it began rolling towards him and he had to fly up to avoid it.

"I don't understand, all I did was thaw it out." Crimson said.

"Rule number 1. If you are facing the likely hood that teh ocject your shooting will roll, be either bigger than it or if you can't help that, at least shoot it from uphill instead of down hill."

"OH yeah."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • As Crimson flew up, however, the small white worm that was watching him jumped into his arm, and burrowed into it...

At the same time, as me and Ruby got deeper into the cave, the small white worm that was watching Ruby burrowed into his back. Ruby only felt a small itch, howevr, so ignoreing it, he hovered next to me, as we got even deeper into the cave. However, on the ceiling, a dragon that had spider elements, such as being black and haveing 8 legs, was watching us....

OOC: Just so ya'll know(I always wanted to say that.XD), you can't discover the small white worms RP-wise. You know why?? I'll tell you later...*Fades away*..XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • OOC: Holy crap i was the first person to join!!! i get off for the night and this gained 5 pages unless someone can find a way to put me and my dragon into the plot i gotta drop out!!!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Heh, I thought I had it bad when I was behind 2 pages..XD. And erm, unless you and your dragon become lackys who will eventually be destroyed anyways, you'll have to quit this role play. :\

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • OOC: I guess ill just drop out :'( even though i really wanted to be in it!!! Okay wtvr ill leave bye all who see this post!!!

EDIT: Forget that^^^ BobV
    told me i can play (With a plot twist of course)

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Well, sorry dude.... :\

IC: As we ventured deeper into the cave, Me and Ruby found a tunnel that led even deeper, and we spotted something shining. "Maybe those are the amulets!!" I said excitedly to Ruby, and we crawled down, and as we did, the Spider dragon walked to the wall above the tunnel, and said telepathically, "Master, the worms have entered two of the dragons.", and another thought responded with, "Yes. All we need now is for the other dragons to be leeched, and then, when they're grown, the infection will begin!!", and then, the spider dragon went back to watching...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • OOC:I have just been told that i can play so i will now.

"aster I'm glad u like what i have done for you."
    "Yes i am"
    "Master the Dragon is coming along fine, and.. and i was wondering if mabey i could be the drgons tamer?"
    "You?"
    "Yes since you can find no one else to do it"He spoke
    "Actually that would be a good idea" Said the Dark lord.
    "I'm glad you think so." Jasper replied. Jasper knew he could not let the Dark Lord rule forever and he was already plotting how he would take hijm throne and become an over lord. As these plans began to form he bowed and walked out of the Dark Lord's Chamber.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Besides the messy text, I think that post went well. Next time, Spell check on Microsoft word, like I do.

IC: As me and ruby got down to the bottom, I was horrified to discover that even though those shining things WERE the amulets, they were in the corpse of the elder dragon. Even Ruby didn't have the guts to get the amulet. As we made our way up, The Spider dragon heard a message again, this time saying, "Destroy the dragon tamer and his "Companion" NOW!!". As we got out of the small tunnel, the spider dragon dropped down from the floor, and roaring "Prepare to die, tamer!!", it spat a huge acid ball at us...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back