• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Mew22 read the post right above yours... i cant believe u didnt see it... anyways jsut ignore that blue (no offense mew)

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Okay, I definately want to be a member of this club and I want the shiny Salamence if no one else has taken it already. If that's already taken then I'll have the shiny Flygon, okay.

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Raquaza is my absolute fav as well, but it would seem that all the Raquazas, Salamences, and Flygons are taken in this club, so I will take the shiny Alteria instead.

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Yes, Raquaza is the best and its going to be starring in the 7th pokemon movie, so lets all keep hoping that that movie comes out in America so that we can all see Raquaza on the silver screen! Yeah! By the way, you all might want to check out this thread if your into dragons in movies. It's one of my favorite dragon movies.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man do you people ever read? This is just sad....anyways
    RAyquaza is allready taken.

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    What are you guys talking about?........BTW, the black Raquaza is taken in this club.......by eliana. I did not see any other person in this club with a black Raquaza, so I don't get what your argueing about.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Elina does not have the black one someone else took it long before you did go to page one to see what is still avalabie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back