• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Okay il jist wait for your answer i guess....
    The Dragons

Years
    *Is looking really frustrated towards to battle. His eye starts to to twitch*......wait a sec......the last round ended with him attacking......and now this round he attacks first???????

Years
    since i made it to round 2 when this battle is over, who will i battling? also sorry to ge toff topic... (well not really, but still)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Alverge said:
    *Is looking really frustrated towards to battle. His eye starts to to twitch*......wait a sec......the last round ended with him attacking......and now this round he attacks first???????
    Ya but you get a extra heal now!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    kirby00 said:
    since i made it to round 2 when this battle is over, who will i battling? also sorry to ge toff topic... (well not really, but still)
    Your fighting me...gotta get someone to ref.

Years
    Its too bad I cant heal for three turns and then when I can I use up another turn! Where is Chairman Kaga? We need to just get this done quick!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eh, then I'm going to heal then if I can heal and attack in the same turn...so now I'll attack!

Salamence! Attack using Blizzard!

*huge cloud of snow blows and covers Vibrava*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    ^_^;;; Err ... I have one question. About the pending members. Do we hold their signing up to this club until after the tourney?

Years
    I hate to be off topic but Chairman Kaga hasnt been posting here in a long time........and its hard to fight someone thats not there.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back