• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Yes. you may join. But the Battles are still off-limits to recently joined members. =P Until blue comes and says YOU CAN! >>

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Yo, sorry if I missed anything, my comp went all wierd & refuses to let me access this site from home (I'm at the library). When does the match start?

Years
    Err.. You mean I can't pick Latias? Darn.. What I chose then? *thinks*Altaria isn't free.. *duh* Oh my god! Can you tell, which are free?

EDIT:// Emh, okay, I take shiny Latias. ^^ Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just pick Shiney Latias, shes free at the moment. BTW the former leader of the club has left. SO from now on I'll be the leader again untill I figure out what to do about it.

Years
    *after you ref the decision, blue, im jsut telling u my move...*
    break through that patheitc blizzard aerodactly! use rockslide, and hold back so he can watch you finish him off when u really want to!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Blizzard and rock slide both colliade hitting each of the pokemon.
    Kenta, 440
    Kirby00, 470

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    (Wouldn't Blizzard have done quadruple damage? Aerodactyl is Rock & Flying, both of which are weak against ice)

"Don't be phased, Dragonair! Use Ice Beam!"

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ice beam hits straight on freezing Kirby's pokemon for one more turn. SO kenta go again

Years
    blizzard is weak to rock type, ground si weak to ice, steel and rock are strong towards ice thats why its stronger so its only 2x stronger, and also dragonair is flying so rocslide (plus stab) is supereffectie, and can cause flinching

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back