• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ok not change forever...lets say change for the next 2 months? No thats to short...well i'll tell the winner once he's won

Years
    and also do i get to battle again, or just since i already won have to let some1 take my spot... i think it would be funner tho like i would have to defend my title if i battled... also since u told me i could change thenclub forever since i won this years tournament, maybe you all could give me suggestions, and maybe other things u think could be changed or u dont like about the club or jsut be emphasized... maybe a thing where new members have to do something to be accepted or w/e... anyways i want to help the club as a whole, and want your sugeestions to make this clbu better... have fun
    also blue if u need help deciding how long the change will last, have it last until the next year's champ is annouce (have it last 1 yr.) or until me or whoever is the champ loses his title... if he wins his title again he can keep the rule for another year or if he loses and wins it again he can get it back... since the winner is announced yearly the rule may as well be too

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Umm...i've got it allready this change will last for 4 months after the tournement...so here's the sign up list...only 20 people can enter

Battle Sign Up
    ---blue
    ---Kirby001
    ---Alverge

so theres still some time to sign up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You lost becue you dident post back to the battle...I think
    Battle Sign Up
    ---blue
    ---Kirby001
    ---Alverge
    ---Kenta-Kun

Years
    ok sinc ei only haVE 4 months for my change to last ill make the change b/w 2day and 2morrow, I NEED SUGGESTIONS PPL.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    One person is going to have to battle twice though
    Oh yea one rule: YOu can make up two moves...just dont make them super strong
    Latios avaids and uses Dragon Crest (Dragon crest burns doing 10 hp of damage a turn plus it does 30 damage to start with]
    Kirbyh hp 470

Years
    lol u should have said before the battled started!
    aerodactyl uses: Stats bonus( boosts all stats and badly poisons *like toxic* the opponents... doesnt do any immediate damage, but does toxic and raise all stats by 10)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    blue
    HP 490
    kirby hp 470 - 10 hp damage 460
    Latios uses Dragon dance
    *latios flys up into the sky and starts doing some formations*
    next attack will be twice as strong.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    blue 470
    * now Dragon dance powers up* a great beam of fire is let out from its mouth

Kirby440- 10
    Kirby 430

Years
    hey i said i used protect its ssupposed to stop the damage, so i shouldnt have taken the 20 and dragon dance isnt an attack, so what came outta the mouth? sicne all my stats raised, my attacks do more too. next move: Status Problematic: Opponent can be affected by 3 status conditions at once, also causes a random status condition.also confuses target. this time its burn... (now its burned,confused and posioned and i can still use a status condition)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Yes but unfortunately, you can't join the battle. Not now, anyways. I think there are some spots left but since the battle has already started I'm not to sure...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back