• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    okay...
    187.gif

Just take out the * that i put in therre and then paste it in your sig.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Drat someone took Shiny Rayquaza too. I get um...can I have Groudon? Please he's Dragon like or If not I'll just take Shiny Flygon.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Urm, Blue, me thinks you should take out some of the dragons on the first page to avoid confusion. Plus, maybe you should make some shinys appear.

That could help the Dragons...I think.

^_~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Okay...here's the taken ones.:
    Latios
    Salamence
    Gyarados
    Rayquaza
    Altaria
    Flygon
    Dragonair
    Kingdra
    Shiny Salamence
    Shiny Flygon
    Shiny Rayquaza.

So, the ones you have to take out are...:

Flygon
    Salamence
    Dragonair
    Kingdra.

I dunno about the others though.

^_~

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • *clears throat* Ahem...

I believe a certain someone is still refusing to relinquish the Salamence that is rightfully mine...you know who you are. Until this dispute is resolved I have removed my Salamence from my signature.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Chairman Kaga said:
    *clears throat* Ahem...

I believe a certain someone is still refusing to relinquish the Salamence that is rightfully mine...you know who you are. Until this dispute is resolved I have removed my Salamence from my signature.

Huh? I don't see anyone with another Salamence other than you, Kaga. Only another Shiny Salamence...I think. oo;

Firemaker said:
    Can I join if I do I will pic swablu.

Sure you can. But Swablu isn't a dragon. O_o; Check page one for the available dragons. Those are the ones to put in your sig...

^_~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back