• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drew Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
Years
  • Me too!! He looks so cute whenever he does anything at all!! I love it when he smirks and when he's sad and happy and determined and all that! It's all so sexy! XD

torikaesh.jpg

aww! That is so cute! May in Drew's shirt XD

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • I know! I think he looks well cute sad, and so hot when hes angry^^
    Cute pic, Drew should turn round so we can see his bare chest *drools*
    btw, your gonna be on your own in here for a while, I'm going on holiday to Spain! But it means i'm gonna miss Drews next ep:( So cyaz till then!

Last edited:

jade_destiny

Years
  • lara lynx said:
    I know! I think he looks well cute sad, and so hot when hes angry^^
    Cute pic, Drew should turn round so we can see his bare chest *drools*
    btw, your gonna be on your own in here for a while, I'm going on holiday to Spain! But it means i'm gonna miss Drews next ep:( So cyaz till then!
    I know! He looks so good! I wanted him to turn around so I can see his chest too! XD He's probably really strong....^^

Awwww. It's gonna suck in here when you go to Spain but oh well. Have fun! You're gonna miss the Drew ep though! That's worst of all! XD

Oh! Hi Satrijou! It's good to see someone else post in here besides me and lara lynx all the time! I love that shot by the way! It's really cute! He looks so sexayyyyy! *drools* XD

jade_destiny

Years
  • He does! I loved it when he sticks his hand out and blocks May. Hilarious! XD HE'S SO COOL! ^^ ahhaha

AG77_021.jpg

I love his face!!!

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • Yo I'm back!
    Well the new ep aired. I haven't seen it but I've seen pics and it looks awsome! I'll probably edit this to show you some of the pics later ;)

jade_destiny

Years
  • lara lynx!! You're back! I missed you! *hugs* It was so quiet here while you were gone ^^

Yeah, the Arcanine episode is AWESOME! There are some of the BEST Drew shots EVER! Everywhere I turn, I see his face! Makes me drool! ^^ Ok, I may be exaggerating ^^. Drew only shows up at the beginning and then the end..which was disappointing. However, he was still so darn cute whenever he did appear!

028.jpg

like this shot! How sexy is that?! It's one of his best shots! XD

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • You got that right! The Arcanine ep was like the best Drew ep so (even though I haven't actually seen it....)
    Did you notice how his hair seems slightly different? The keep changing it for some reason. Still looks cool though ^^

jade_destiny

Years
  • lara lynx said:
    You got that right! The Arcanine ep was like the best Drew ep so (even though I haven't actually seen it....)
    Did you notice how his hair seems slightly different? The keep changing it for some reason. Still looks cool though ^^
    Yup! It WAS one of the best Drew eps. I noticed it too. His hair looked so different during times but it made him look even HOTTER! I was like "YOWZA!!! o_O" when I saw it XD. During some scenes, it looked the same...but some other scenes made him look different. I don't know but it looked GOOD nonetheless =]

HI SWEET_MAY!! You're back! YAY! This is the first time I see you here. Hopefully, you'd come back soon. Me and lara lynx can have another Drew buddy ^^

etyasyu48.jpg

OMG! *squeal my head off* That is so cute! He looks good with that jacket...he looks all princey ^^

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
  • omg............ i haven't been here for a while again............... *sobs*........ anyways........... i'm back now and i'll be more active this time........... i hope oo......... XP

anyways i love the pics and art here^^

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • Wow I love the pictures. Drew in a cowboy hat 0.o
    Welcome back again Sweet May^^. Don't worry, at least you come in here, unlike half the other members-_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back