• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drew Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
Years
  • Yup, Drew in a cowboy hat is just so adorable ^^

And I completely agree with lara lynx. I'm glad that you come in here at least. So far, everyone abandoned this thread...which is so disappointing. It's only me and lara lynx now and I'm glad you're here with us too.

top-child.jpg

awww! This is so adorable!! Drew blushing XD

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • Don't forget Sweet May
    But yea everyones deserted us. This is why I prefer SPPfs Drew club. more dedicated members.

Meh, I need to find some pics. Can't let Jade destiny do all the workXD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'd like to join this club x3

Unless you guys think Drew is gay o.o; Then I'm not joining.

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • Of course we don't think Drews gay! Most of us are contestshippers or Drew lovers you know!
    Anyway, I don't own this club but I guess you can join^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya. Just wanted to make sure because he has a flower pokemon he wasn't getting shipped with ... Gary or something XD

But Roselia rocks ^^ I want one on Emerald, but haven't traded it in from Ruby yet ;;

And Drew is my favorite Contestant. XD He seriously rocks ^^

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • Yep he so rocks. And we've all so far been shipping him with May (though there was some shipping of him and Ash, or Harley somewhere else)

But I warn you, us fangirls do get alittle over exited sometimesXD

jade_destiny

Years
  • lara lynx said:
    Don't forget Sweet May
    But yea everyones deserted us. This is why I prefer SPPfs Drew club. more dedicated members.

Meh, I need to find some pics. Can't let Jade destiny do all the workXD
    Yup, everyone did. So disappointing. I prefer the Drew Club on Serebii too...everyone's crazy about Drew (like me XD)

eheheh, it's ok. You can just praise the fanart ^^

And welcome Katsuro! I'm so glad you joined! We have another member ^^! Um, we don't really know what happened to the owner of this club. He's never here anymore so like lara said, of course you can join. And lara's right again, almost none of us consider Drew gay. We love him! We love him a little too much...XD so we can get a LITTLE bit too excited and praise him a LITTLE too much =]. Bare with us...

Anyway, welcome again!

top12.JPG

awww! He looks so kawaii!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

Don't worry, I'm a totally faboi for Tao Jun from Shaman King, so I understand x3

If Drew could have any other pokemon, which do you think he'd do best with?

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • If Drew could have any other pokemon, which do you think he'd do best with?
    I saw a pic on teppo and couldn't help thinking "Drew would look soo good with a vaporeon"

Welcome back Peach^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think Drew would go well with a...

Hmmmm... a nidoking actually ^^; Just seems like he might look cool with a big pokemon x3

But don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE roselia fan...so I'd keep them together over having nidoking :D

jade_destiny

Years
  • Yay! Hi Peach! Welcome back!

Wow lara! Can you believe it?!?! We have two new people!! We're not the only ones anymore! XDDD ehehehhe

If Drew could have any other pokemon, which do you think he'd do best with?
    I say Aipom! It would look SO good on his shoulder and it's super cute and adorable ^^

http://purer.fc2web.com/manga-y-13.htm

I thought that was cute. And it includes a little Ash/Misty moment too =]

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • jade destiny said:
    Wow lara! Can you believe it?!?! We have two new people!! We're not the only ones anymore! XDDD ehehehhe
    Yea I know, we not loners anymore ^^

I love that comic. Drews like wtf!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back