• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The Drifloon and Drifblim Fan Club!~]

Drif whom? O___o

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Since the last topic's been pretty much fully answered....

New topic:

Drifloon and Drifblim, what types did you think they were when you first saw them??

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Kepp Up the Good Work you guys, I'll be sure to answer the Topic:
    Aegis, Alex and Rene...Your in-charge but...
    Drifloon and Drifblim, what types did you think they were when you first saw them??
    Only Ghost Type, I didn't think they were Flying, and I also treat them like a ghost Pokemon ONLY

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Kepp Up the Good Work you guys, I'll be sure to answer the Topic:
    Aegis, Alex and Rene...Your in-charge but...
    Only Ghost Type, I didn't think they were Flying, and I also treat them like a ghost Pokemon ONLY
    Thanks and I will answer the new topic now.
    I agree with Ryouki. I think they were only Ghost types.

~Rene~ :t025:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018

Ghost, yeah. I didn't know they were flying until after I caught Drifloon ^.^

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    If they gave Drifblim an evo in the 5th Generation, what would be it's English name ?

I wouldn't think that it would have a 5th gen Evo. but if there was it would be Driflane, Driflone, Driflite. xD

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    I think when I first saw them, I also saw the description that they were Ghost/Flying-types. So, I thought they were Ghost/Flying-types. Yeah, I cheated... hehe.

If they gave Drifblim an evo in the 5th Generation, what would be it's English name?
    Hmmm... I don't know. It might depend on what it looks like. But I like Kurogane's Driflone.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hm... I can't really remember. I pretty much thought it was only Flying type (in contrast to everyone else). So um, without knowing, I attempted Physical Normal typed attacks to no avail.

If they gave Drifblim an evo in the 5th Generation, what would be it's English name?
    Something Drif---- xD It'll definitely keep that prefix.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think its English name would be Drifblon.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Flying. I never thought that they were Ghost types, or anything. Maybe Psychic, or something like that, but not Drifloon/Drifblim being a Ghost type never came to me...

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Ok I'll start the next topic.

Do you think Drifloon/Drifblim is suited better at Contests or Battles?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Drifloon looks more like one that is good for contests while Drifblim for battling. However, I haven't used them for either yet... so I don't really know about it moveset wise.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think Drifloon is better in contests and for Drifblim is better in battles.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    What Alex and Rene said.
    I think I entered my Drifloon into a contest. I lost xD

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    They're pretty good at both, but maybe better suited for battles. I've used them in Contests and in Battles, but I still can't beat Master Rank. But Fantina's Drifblim sucks in the contests...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Good answers, everyone. And I got a new topic:
    What is a good moveset for Drifloon/Drifblim?
    Do we have this topic before? Because I am not sure.

Back