• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yep ^-^ They're all out in Japan =S I <3 white.

Anyways...this club just reached its 25 page! =D Glad it's doing so well! I hadn't even imagined it'd survive two weeks XD [I had another DS club that died x.x;;]

Years
    and six hundreth post and reply XD

anyone looking forward to mario and luigi 2 ds its got baby mario and baby luigi

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh! Me!

That game looks like it will be really fun! =3 The GBA version PWNED! I haven't even finished it >>; The final boss is like x.x;; so I stopped playing XD

Years
    So tell me. Is the new Kirby game an Adventure type or an Arcade style? If it's Adventure, man Im not wasting time. Gonna get it fast! ^^;;

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    The DS Clan (old thread)

What do Yall Think Of My New Banner? o.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    =3 AWESOME! We have our own game now! =D Can't wait to play it ^_~

And you even used the Mew DS :) Great!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    lol

So...you should write a letter to get a One Piece DS game out =P I'm sure it would PWN all! Is it going to be in Jump Superstars? I would think what's his name would be in it. The dude with the funny hat XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    One piece is Shoen Jump though right? Because Jump Superstars has most of the manga/anime characters in it SSB style. =3

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    Well, I havn't posted here in awhile.
    Does anyone know when Animal Crossing DS is coming out?
    I know its coming out in July, but I don't know which day.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hey Hyper Fox =D

Actually, the official release date for it is Quarter 4 in 2005. Technically, we do believe it will launch earlier.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    Yeah, it was origionally to be released in Q4, but they bumped it up to July to meet the DS internet release date. Remember, they said it would be the first online compatible game out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

I have Nintendo Power too! Maybe I should read it a bit more carefully! 0.<;;;

Years
    Imagine DS bringing out a Star Fox game. *imagines* I think it would be fun. Probably the same graphics as the N64 version but a tad better ~_^

Pokemon_Master_DAH

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • hoen
    • Seen Feb 15, 2006
    YEA i got Kirby Canvas Curse yesturday it RULES :D
    o yeah and it totaly KO's Yosi tosh and go! :P any one who has a ds NEEDS TO GET THIS I'm SERIOUS IT RULES!

and serebii.net has interesting news the name of sudowodo's baby form and info on XD including this guy who gives mew any move it can learn.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back