• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dumbest thing you have done in the game

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • Mine was yesterday and I was trying to make Pichu eggs with Volt Tackle using the instructions from Serebii. I made 20 eggs but then I realised that the instructions were for Emerald Version and I had been playing for over 1 hour!!!!!!!!!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I has searching for Heracross at the wrong place for 3 hours.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    i've done a lot of dumb things...
    1.) searched for feebas in the same spot for a couple of hours
    2.)searched for chimecho for nearly 48 hours in the wrong place
    3.)i found latias, tried to use mean look but accidently pushed shadow ball and it fainted
    4.)i faced flannery with a shedinja only(I actually knocked out her slugma!)
    5.)in a double battle with a friend once, he used sabeleye and gengar, and i had electrode and flygon. i used explosion with electrode. need i explain?

yeah, i've done a lot of stupid things

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • Found a Golden Pidgey on Silver Version...Used my Scizor to get it ti 1 HP with False Swipe...Was so excited because I was about to catch it....Went to throw a PokeBall...Didn't have any PokeBalls...:( $%^*( :P

Firechu

Burning attack!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 23, 2005
    searched for mirage island for 1hr in the wrong place XD

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    *this should be moved to the General Games Discussion forum

well, in Silver, I believed the stupid story from my friend who said that when I breed Red Gyarados with a normal (blue) Gyarados, I would get a golden Magikarp XD XD XD *and I tried it...*

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    Used a Nest Ball on my shiny Claydol, so now when it comes out, it has a circle of hearts because of the nest ball. :\

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • I Mach Punched a Shiny Rattata with my Hitmonchan.
    It was a critical hit too, just to make sure it died.

He was my WEAKEST party member, all my others were like Lv.70.. so I just though, well.. may aswell CRITICAL HIT SUPER EFFECTIVE STAB MACH PUNCH IT.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • omg!!! XD, some of these make me rofl XD, it may not be funny to you, but to me, it is XD, i can remember my friend done something *very* stupid, he gave dig to his graveler(on ruby), but then, he replaced it with rock smash, and since we live a long while from eachother and there hardly any people who have or like ruby, he couldnt get the regis XD

Back