• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eat-a-lot Pokemon, Munchlax and Snorlax Fanclub~!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Um, shikaNL's right...Pictures are worth 1000 words...so that is why this thread is taking a long time to load....O.o
    So try not not to post Pictures from SPP in your every post okay?

EDIT: I fell kinda useless so I make a banner instead ( I know it's a little crappy I try very hard)

Code:
     https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa48/Ryouki-kun/Themes/SnorlaxBanner.png
    EDIT/EDIT: I made this cute little Munchlax Banner....It's crappy too..So tell me if there's something wrong and the Snorlax Banner too...

Code:
     https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa48/Ryouki-kun/Themes/MunchlaxBanner.png
    LOL... well yes.. this isn't the only thread taking its time to load though.

Aww... they're alright. The text seems a bit cramped though... you could take out the full title and just make it say "The Munchlax/Snorlax FC!!" or something of the sort instead...

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    LOL... well yes.. this isn't the only thread taking its time to load though.

Aww... they're alright. The text seems a bit cramped though... you could take out the full title and just make it say "The Munchlax/Snorlax FC!!" or something of the sort instead...

Well, Okay!
    I'll try not to cramp the text this time...T_T

EDIT:Finished them! well It...xD I'll make the Munchlax Banner um..tommorow

Code:
     [URL="https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa48/Ryouki-kun/Themes/SnorlaxBannerv2.png"][COLOR=black]https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa48/Ryouki-kun/Themes/SnorlaxBannerv2.[/COLOR][B][COLOR=black]png[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well, Okay!
    I'll try not to cramp the text this time...T_T

EDIT:Finished them! well It...xD I'll make the Munchlax Banner um..tommorow

Code:
     [URL="https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa48/Ryouki-kun/Themes/SnorlaxBannerv2.png"][COLOR=black]https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa48/Ryouki-kun/Themes/SnorlaxBannerv2.[/COLOR][B][COLOR=black]png[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Well from my POV it looks better with less text, but that may just be me.. XD
    I'll stick it on the front page~

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    Lol

Lol, my 1 small post made several Snorlax pictures come up (mostly thanks to Rene lol). But thats cool. I thought nintendo had seriously forgot about Snorlax until Munchlax came out.

Also, my friend gave me an egg today and it took over 10,000 steps! I was like, okay this is a LONG egg hatching time. Then it hatched...A level 1 Snorlax! Lol, he didnt know you needed full insence or something I think (bad spelling). Just seemed weird to see a level 1 SNORLAX hatch from an egg lol. :t143:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I thought nintendo had seriously forgot about Snorlax until Munchlax came out.

XD, what about LG/FR?? Snorlax made another big appearance blocking the road once more.

Also, my friend gave me an egg today and it took over 10,000 steps! I was like, okay this is a LONG egg hatching time. Then it hatched...A level 1 Snorlax! Lol, he didnt know you needed full insence or something I think (bad spelling). Just seemed weird to see a level 1 SNORLAX hatch from an egg lol. :t143:

It takes 10,240 steps to hatch a Snorlax... XD a long time indeed....

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    If Munchlax and Snorlax are not Normal Type,what type would they be?Why?

Man.I can't answer it XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    If Munchlax and Snorlax are not Normal Type, what type would they be? Why?
    I think they will be a fighting type. Because it's a good type for them.

~Rene~ :t025:

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years

Fighting seems like a good type. I cant think of any other type other than maybe poison? Just because, they dont look like they could be much of any other types...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Munchlax Grass/Dark (green duh), Snorlax Bug/Dark:cool:
    The ultimate enemy of Chefs everywhere, thats why Dark.

I'm just going to say I'm not a huge fan of Snorlax but I LOVE MUNCHLAX, hes one of my heroes. I'd marry one if I could (and a Totodile and a Arcanine and Beautifly and a......)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Dark type seems likely, or even fighting type. But then they'd need to be more muscley than fat!! XDD

Munchlax Grass/Dark (green duh), Snorlax Bug/Dark:cool:
    The ultimate enemy of Chefs everywhere, thats why Dark.

I'm just going to say I'm not a huge fan of Snorlax but I LOVE MUNCHLAX, hes one of my heroes. I'd marry one if I could (and a Totodile and a Arcanine and Beautifly and a......)

I take that as a "I want to join" post? ;D

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Well from my POV it looks better with less text, but that may just be me.. XD
    I'll stick it on the front page~

Okay, so I'm finished w/ the other Banner...I'm so lazeh so I'll just give the link~

Now, for the Topic:
    If Munchlax and Snorlax are not Normal Type, what type would they be? Why?
    Um, I think they best suited to be a Rock Type, There not exactly bulky but maybe a Water-Type...I dunno, but a Ground-Type suited it better (I think) well that's what I think anyway.....xD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Can I post the next topic about Munchlax and Snorlax, Alex? Is it one topic per day?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    XD, the link is fine.
    Can I post the next topic about Munchlax and Snorlax, Alex? Is it one topic per day?

Yes, you can post the next topic if you want Rene. It isn't exactly a topic a day... it's once everyone's answered the topic.
    Can I join? I love Munchlax & Snorlax! They r so cute, & eat alot, like me! lolz.
    Welcome to the club~

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Ashs' Snorlax. What do you think?
    I think it's great! Funny and Powerful. It should be used more often, however the character switch from when it's in the wild shouldn't have happened. Snorlax didn't Want to sleep and was willing to Swim from island to is;and for food. At least it had some character apart from a Generic Snorlax. (Eventhough a Generic Snorlax does work because it's so funny)

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    there's no rule except PC rules in this club rene T_T...
    Welcome Dai ^_^
    Can I call you like that?

Ash's Snorlax?
    No comment

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Ash's Snorlax. What do you think?
    Snorlax is funny and also powerful. It is a powerhouse in Ash's team. I think it should return in some episodes.

Back