• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric club

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Sweet, well if it's that good, that early I must get it >=D and I don't think I've heard that song yet XP

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    *saves link* I'll watch it some other time at my friends house (I'm sorta blocked now ;; ).

Anyway, I know-after I read that he was an alchemist and what he did with the stones being convered to gold and all I learned that alchemists actually did that XD I had no idea ;;...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, yeah I never that being a alchemist can be the same as a Chemist. XD Which is pretty cool. I loved the video, btw. I saw that part exactly in a animecon except it was in English. XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Wow, was it that bad of a castle to just blow it up XD. Okay, so what shoudl I buy first, vol.2 and 3. or the movie? Either way ED sounds pretty funny^^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Awwww, well hey it was worth it though if you really liked it ;D. Were there any other funny Ed parts? *Is curious* XD.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That's cool, drama/comedy's are always fun IMO XP. Well that's cool-then I may have that movie by next week >=D.

Ed would be a fun brother becauseI know that he'd give up his arm for me^____________^ Also he would just be fun XD.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I will have the movie sometime next week too. :3 He was just too awesome in it. *sigh*

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Agh... Now i have 4 DVDs to watch. Patrick has sprung them on me ;o;

The good thing is that one has the battle with Greed in it, and that is my favorite battle in the series for some reason... maybe is cause it was better than his first kill, old whatshisname lol

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Hi guys! ^^;

=O Was PC down for you guys too? 'Cause it was gone for me for the longest time. I heard the news about the new web location, though. So I logged on, and sure enough, I'm back on PC! *Huggles all friends* I missed yall. xDDD

Zomg, I gots the movie on DVD in english! I want to upload it onto youtube, but I can't at the moment. ;_; So... I'm just gonna watch it and drool over Ed... over and over and over... xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah, I think I really like Ed when he is older then. He was just amazing...maybe that is why. XDD Don't get me wrong, I still like Ed when he was 13-15 it just when he turned 18...wow.

Next week is it! That movie is mine!

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Really? X.X 'Cause I like him more when he is immature. He's cute when he's not so serious all the time... xDDD

Only 3 days?!? Whoa, I guess I diden't miss anything, then. =]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep it is sure is, I think I seen part of this picture in Teresa's sig one time. I recently found it, in a decent size. ^^ As soon I seen it...I clicked on it and saved it so fast. XD

Back