• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow a fan made game?! Awesome, I didn't know it was part of a game. That is cool, so I also seen some parts that Ed was wearing some miltary clothes. That probably came from that too.

Man...I wish I played that game, lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah, I see now. Man, that is totally cool. If I had time to play video games(which I don't), I would have gotten that game. XD But it is was nice to see it anyway. Thanks for sharing that, Angela. ^_^ *keeps on watching*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I noticed that. Ed was Pride...wow. It was heart wenching, but thank goodness it was only a game. It isn't part of the anime anyway. Still the game looks amazing. XD

Yep, I remember you had that banner too. XD

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Im watching thr movie right now at my friends house. Were making fun of every little flaw we see haha. There isnt many with Ed tho, hes flawless, and always will be!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, Ed is soo flawless. <3 He definetly was in that movie. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ Yeah I don't think it is available in US. That would be cool if it was, lol.

*sigh* It is nice to watch DVDs of episodes of the anime. I am planning on getting the box set. So I am waiting. I know how it feels Teresa, and it feels great. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Only at Chinese Ebay, oh wow. Heh, I knew it they won't have for the US. Oh well, at least I got to watch parts of the game in YouTube. ^^ That is good enough for me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah so on the game he is Pride. But it is a different Ed, I got it now. I thought it was the same Ed. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    He is reg Ed and Pride Ed in the game.

He gets kidnapped in one of the endings of the game and turned into Pride Ed.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    He gets kidnapped?! *gasps* Oh wow. And then probably got brainwashed and then turned to Pride Ed.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm...you could be right on that one. I remember in the anime that Envy really didn't like Ed and he was trying to kill him. Bah, something like that. Don't remember. So he is the only one who could do it.

Back