• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Eevee Fan Clubbie!~

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Yeah i do know that name, but like SN said, many eeveelutions fc member still refer glacia and leafia either because they think it's better or just not accustomed to the new name yet

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • What would you evolve your Eevee into if you had to evolve it?

Guess.

(Also, like Soulflame Ninetales said, Even though I admit I'd want an Umbreon, I would let Eevee pick if it wants to evolve. Forcing it would be cruel... ;-; )

Last edited:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    What would you evolve your Eevee into if you had to evolve it?
    Either Vaporeon or Espeon because they both are My favourite evolutions.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Okay, how about a new topic, huh? How about...

If you could alter Eevee in any way, how would you change it? (Don't just say 'its perfect' try to be more creative than that)

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I just drew my first picture of eevee today. I will post it up as soon as I get my scanner working.I ts only in pencil, and i had several visual aids to do it, but when i get used to It i'll draw one with any visual aids at all.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • I wanna join.

Eevee is probably one of my absolute favorite pokemon. It's evolutions are awesome as well.

Crimson Arcanine

Years
  • You will have to wait until Darkillusion is online, but I sure you'll be able to join

Let me be the first to welcome you here, Key :7:

EDIT: I finally got my scanner working! Here it is, my 1st drawing of eevee i'd ever drew. I had visual aids (since I'm not confidient enough to draw without them yet.) but I reckon it is good for my 1st proper try . :)

Here it is!
    my.php

Last edited:

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    If you could alter Eevee in any way, how would you change it? (Don't just say 'its perfect' try to be more creative than that)
    In Game: Stronger, and could learn every it's eeveelution attack

Appearance: Make the ear longer and the brown colour darker

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • If you could alter Eevee in any way, how would you change it? (Don't just say 'its perfect' try to be more creative than that)

It needs to learn better moves. That's all. :3

Crimson Arcanine

Years
  • Hehe, my mother saw the picture of eevee i drew anf she reckoned in was brilliant! I not sure if it was that good but it definally made my day!

Two things, some different moves (eevee isn't really a powerhouse when it comes to moves) and the ability to evolve via the Moon and Sun Stones.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Um, I'm sorry Thunderdash, but if you want to participate in the club activities, then you'll have join. If you aren't a member than this is spam and that is against the rules.

New topic, anyone?

bubba115115

delete my acount please
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    Can I join just check my profile i love all pokemon but eevee the most I may be a boy but eevee rocks it is so cute and it has one evo of every type besides dragon but i dought the dragon evo will com i would ruin it's cute ness and steel it would look weired if it was a steel and white winged eevee for flying type would be sooooooooooo cute

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Sure you can join. Just wait for Dark Illusion to be online add your name at the first page.

New topic Then
    Eevee is known for it ability to evolve in many type. Since there is no pure flying type (aside arceus with plate or kecleon attacked by flying move) what do you think Flying type eevee would looked like and what should it is named?

Btw since some member here could draw, it's better if you insert your drawing here for ilustration... I'll answer later

bubba115115

delete my acount please
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    Thank you for letting me join I will make a scetch but to warn you not that good

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Eevee is known for it ability to evolve in many type. Since there is no pure flying type (aside arceus with plate or kecleon attacked by flying move) what do you think Flying type eevee would looked like and what should it is named?

I think it's ear is a wing like dragonair's ear, it will stil has 4 leg. It's tail will be long and there will be another pair of wing in it's body.

Back