• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Eevee Fan Clubbie!~

Rainfall

~Solitude
Years
  • I love all the Eeveelutions, yet I think there are too many...will they make more? I didn't think so after Umbreon and Espeon.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    All eeveelution except eevee itself is Special type (until 3rd gen) so the only left is Dragon Type.

Back in Kanto there was Eevee's bros who had all Eeveelutions up to 1st gen, Then there was Kimono Sister in johto who had all Eeveelutions up to 2nd gen,do you think there will be a family train all eeveelutions (including Leafia and glacia) in Shinou??
    Can i make that as topic?

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Yeah, go ahead C&C. And I'm pretty sure dragon isn't the only special they haven't done yet, so you never know, they might make more. Somehow I doubt it, though.

Edit: Meh, I made a stripe club thingy, but it turned out bad...XD All well, maybe next time it'll be better.
    EeveeFC.jpg

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey~ I may make a banner, I may not. I like making big sig banners, not skinny & scrawny ones. What's the topic?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    oh, uh, I'd like to join; I'm a fan of all the eeveelutions (except Umbreon), and I'm in just about every club relating to them, so...

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Yeah, go ahead C&C. And I'm pretty sure dragon isn't the only special they haven't done yet, so you never know, they might make more. Somehow I doubt it, though.

Edit: Meh, I made a stripe club thingy, but it turned out bad...XD All well, maybe next time it'll be better.
    EeveeFC.jpg

All eeveelution except eevee itself is Special type (until 3rd gen) so the only left is Dragon Type.

Back in Kanto there was Eevee's bros who had all Eeveelutions up to 1st gen, Then there was Kimono Sister in johto who had all Eeveelutions up to 2nd gen,do you think there will be a family train all eeveelutions (including Leafia and glacia) in Shinou??Can i make that as topic?

I Think this could be a topic...
    I'll asnwer later

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Yes, of course you may join, newblue. Welcome!~

Okay, how about a new topic. Its a pretty obvious question, though.

What would you evolve your Eevee into if you had to evolve it?

Umbreon, of course!~ (Like everyone didn't already guess that. XD)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Does 4th gen count? If so, Glacia.
    If not, Espeon/Umbreon. Depending if it's night or day.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • And I would choose for my own pokemon to choose. But if i was absolutely forced into it, it would depend on my other pokemon types, but most likely Umbreon

I like how devoted you'd be to your Eevee. X3

Does 4th gen count? If so, Glacia.
    If not, Espeon/Umbreon. Depending if it's night or day.

Yeah, 4th generation counts. X3 GLACY! XD

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    either Umbreon or Glacia. Since most likely i won't use stone to evolve it the most posible is the friendship evolution and depend on the time though, and i hope at night

Back