• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Eeveeloution Challenge!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Welcome to the Eeveeloution Challenge!

Introduction

This thread is specifically for HeartGold & SoulSilver, since it's the largest game of all the series (two regions). The goal of this challenge is to finish the entire game with Any evolved form of Eevee. You may use any combination of the following:

Flareon
    Jolteon
    Vaporeon
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Glaceon
    Leafeon

You are allowed to have more than one of any of them. If you wanted a team of all Jolteon's, then be my guest!

What You Need

- Patience.
    - A copy of HeartGold or SoulSilver

Rules

1) No hacked Pokémon of any kind.
    2) As soon as you can wifi trade, you must trade yourself an eevee. (I can trade you an eevee from my pearl, PM me if you want me to, free of charge :D)
    3) At this point, you may use other pokemon (like your starter) in your group.
    4) When you reach the day care, you cannot use any other pokemon except eeveeloutions.
    5) In order to get more pokemon in your group, you must catch a ditto, breed more eevees, and evolve them as such.
    6) You are allowed to have an eevee in your group as a HM slave.
    7) From this point on, you have to complete the game with only your eeveeloutions
    8) Completing the game is defined as:

Pokemon league completion
    kanto badges completion
    Defeating red completion

9) After you defeat red, you may do as you please
    10) Have fun with your Eevee's! :D

WANT TO PARTCIPATE?
    Submit your entry in this format:

PC Name:
    Game Name:
    First Eeveeloution:
    Team:

ENTERED PLAYERS:

PC Name: Pinkpanther8u
    Game Name: Merdith
    First Eeveeloution: Jolteon
    Team: Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon

PC Name: SkyKnight
    Game Name: Eliza
    First Eeveeloution: Vaporeon
    Team: Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Glaceon

PC Name: Sooyun
    Game Name: Kimae or 키 매 (Ki Mae in hangul)
    First Eeveelution: Espeon or Umbreon (depends on time of day)
    Team: Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon, Leafeon (maybe?)

Last edited:

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • :S
    I'd like to join but I'm up to the E4... (I'm in England, it came out a few weeks later than in America and most other countries)
    My team so far:
    Meganium
    Arcanine

Poliwrath
    Umbreon
    Skarmory
    Then my sixth will be Suicune for surfing, special attacks and Ice attacks. This, (apart from Umbreon and Skarm) was my Crystal team from years ago, I brought them back but they're not faring too well. I've had to trade over Poli to Platinum to learn IcePunch and Brickbreak for the E4. :S

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    EEVEELOUTION
    you have to have all eeveeloution pokemon in your group
    you can join now, but you have to have ONLY eeveeloutions in your group

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I just did a runthrough like this for the second part of my game. I only had a Togekiss in my party to fly me places. (Used Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon)
    Good luck to everybody. :D

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
  • I'm playing the US HG with my growing Dream Team:
    Quilava, Togetic, Chikorita/Totodile/Red Gyarados/Celebi, or whatever legendary I need/want at the time, Shokotan or Gizamimi Pichu (most likely Shokotan cause he can evolve) and later Espeon and Umbreon (in Ilex forest; just beat Bugsy and Rival)

I'll start this on my Korean SS later.

(I'd add Leafeon, but you said no hacks and I haven't played DPPt. Wait! Do you mean 'no hacks' as in no Pokesav'ing for anything, or 'no hacks' as in no Action Replaying to find it in the wild [or both]? I could play Pt and try to transfer it, but will it work with no$gba? >_<) I'll get back to you on Leafeon...

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    not with Any evolved form of Eevee? than what are supposed to do? jk

so we can only trade for one eevee then we have to breed them all?

sorry...typo! lol...fixed!
    and yes, you have to breed them :P

I'm playing the US HG with my growing Dream Team:
    Quilava, Togetic, Chikorita/Totodile/Red Gyarados/Celebi, or whatever legendary I need/want at the time, Shokotan or Gizamimi Pichu (most likely Shokotan cause he can evolve) and later Espeon and Umbreon (in Ilex forest; just beat Bugsy and Rival)

I'll start this on my Korean SS later.

(I'd add Leafeon, but you said no hacks and I haven't played DPPt. Wait! Do you mean 'no hacks' as in no Pokesav'ing for anything, or 'no hacks' as in no Action Replaying to find it in the wild [or both]? I could play Pt and try to transfer it, but will it work with no$gba? >_<) I'll get back to you on Leafeon...

i'll add you to the list
    and i consider anything to be a hack as something that wasn't done in the game
    that would include pokesav'ing AND action replay, and whatever else you can think of

Last edited:
    Back