• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eeveelution Challenge

Favourite Eeveelution?

• Eevee

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Jolteon

• Espeon

• Umbreon

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Sylveon

• Total voters
    Years
    I have waay too much time on my hands during summer xD + I absolutely love eeveelutions <3 _ <3 Just wished that sylveon was available in earlier generations D:

Years
    Argh D: I totally thought that I changed your username on there to mine .-. Apparently my computer had other plans ~my post should be fixed now D: Sorry bout that D:

Abcefis

Back (in black)
    Years
    I've completed the challenge, but I don't know how to post the screenshots to demonstrate it. Any help?

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
    Years
    I've completed the challenge, but I don't know how to post the screenshots to demonstrate it. Any help?

If you have the screenshots on your computer, you can go to a site like tinypic.com (which will give your image a URL) and use the

Chevitile

Little Monster
    Years
    Done with Crystal now! I haven't got too much to say about this, after going to Kanto, I just defeated all the gyms and then prepared for the battle against Red. I trained my team up to Lv 60, changed their movesets and held items and then took him on. Onto Emerald!

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Team:

Midnight the Umbreon, Lv 60 (♂)
    Item: Quick Claw
    Shadow Ball, Faint Attack, Confuse Ray, Screech

Esphynx the Espeon, Lv 60 (♂)
    Item: Leftovers
    Psychic, Swift, Sunny Day, Morning Sun

Plaineon the Eevee, Lv 60 (♂)
    Item: Everstone
    Bite, Headbutt, Mud-Slap, Toxic

Voltali the Jolteon, Lv 60 (♂)
    Item: Amulet Coin
    Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Double Kick, Flash

Flaria the Flareon, Lv 60 (♀)
    Item: Charcoal
    Flamethrower, Headbutt, Bite, Iron Tail

Victoria the Vaporeon, Lv 60 (♀)
    Item: NeverMeltIce
    Surf, Bite, Ice Beam, Acid Armor

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Username: Obsideon
    Challenge: single
    Game(s): Gold
    (I'm gonna have to look up a hack to hack my Eevees in)
    I was wondering does beating your rival give you an extra Eevee that's the same lvl as his lowest lvl pokemon?

Last edited:

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
    Years
    I was wondering does beating your rival give you an extra Eevee that's the same lvl as his lowest lvl pokemon?

You are allowed to get an Eevee for every Gym Leader you beat, and your rival is not a Gym Leader!
    (except if you still think of Blue as your Rival of course :P)

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    My rival isn't blue tho I was talking about the red headed guy who steals a Pokemon from prof Elm. Second gym down 14 more to go Johto gyms are so easy to beat compared to Heonn gyms lol!
    Pokemon team:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

TheRabbit

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Doesn't really seem like much of a challenge. I mean, the eeveelutions are all good in-game...so how is using them a handicap?

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Doesn't really seem like much of a challenge. I mean, the eeveelutions are all good in-game...so how is using them a handicap?

You have to train your Eevees to evolve in to Umbreon and Espeon that's easy but some games its hard to get the other evolutions (Flareon, Jolteon my fav, Vaporeon) cause you can't get the elemental stones early in some games.

Chevitile

Little Monster
    Years
    So during Christmas holidays I was able to pick up on my Emerald challenge, that I started this summer. I was already 7 badges in, and truthfully, I don't remember much from what I played before... therefore, I'll update this from where I left off.

I was surfing about on Hoenn's seas, so first off I headed for Pacifidlog Town and took care of all the trainers in the area. Following that, I moved on with the real story and dove underwater, to access Team Aqua's super secret hideout. While in the Seafloor Cavern, I defeated Archie and summoned Kyogre, who then escaped somewhere. Now, it was my duty to restore the balance. I headed for Sootopolis City, talked to Steven, and encountered Wallace in the Cave of Origin. We then headed for Sky Pillar, awakened Rayquaza and put everything into order again. I then challenged the gym, where Sparkle (Jolteon) took care of most of the work, earning me the Rain Badge. My last stop for this adventure was the Pokémon League. I headed towards Victory Road, trekked through it, and then grinded my team up to Lv 50. I finished my preparations by finalizing movesets and items. Then, we were ready!

Sidney was first up. He was fairly easily taken care of by the entire team, up until his Shiftry. His Swagger and Double Team combo was extremely annoying. Eventually, he went down with the help of Midnight (Umbreon). Midnight was also the MVP for Phoebe, although some of her Pokémon required Vanessa's (Vaporeon) help. Glacia was swept by Flaria (Flareon) and Sparkle. Drake was easily handled by Vanessa's Ice Beams. Against Wallace, I set up Acid Armors against his Wailord, and then used Baton Pass to Sparkle. This way, I wouldn't have to worry about Gyarados' Earthquake (although looking back, I was probably guaranteed to outspeed anyway). Sparkle's reign was over when Whiscash came out, whom I faced with Esphynx (Espeon). It kept on using Hyper Beam, so I decided to use Calm Mind on the recharge turns. Esphynx then swept Wallace's remaining team with Psychic, and I was declared the Champion!

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Team:

Primus the Eevee, Lv 50 (♂)
    Item: Everstone
    Return, Facade, Bite, Toxic

Sparkle the Jolteon, Lv 52 (♂)
    Item: Lax Incense
    Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, ThunderWave, Double Kick

Midnight the Umbreon, Lv 51 (♀)
    Item: BlackGlasses
    Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, Faint Attack, Psychic

Vanessa the Vaporeon, Lv 51 (♀)
    Item: Mystic Water
    Surf, Acid Armor, Baton Pass, Ice Beam

Flaria the Flareon, Lv 52 (♀)
    Item: Silk Scarf
    Return, Flamethrower, Overheat, Quick Attack

Esphynx the Espeon, Lv 52 (♂)
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Psybeam, Calm Mind, Quick Attack, Psychic

I don't know when I'll be able to start my Sinnoh leg of this challenge. Hopefully during next break.

Back