• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Gallary

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
  • Ok, this is my first gallary here in PC and I think ever[?]. Cnc are welcome, and some of my works was made while I learned from tutorials, so you might seen something similier, but all the works was made by me!!

A map of the world from my RP, the islands should look like that. I made the landmass in Illustrator and the others in photoshop.
    The Elemental Gallary

A Zekrom Thingy[?] 1
    The Elemental Gallary

A Zekrom Thingy[?] 2, tried another style with the same stock!
    The Elemental Gallary

A Cool text, I made from a tutorial. Made for my RP
    The Elemental Gallary

The Elemental Gallary

A birthday gift to my freind his name is David, but we all call him Didi.
    The Elemental Gallary

Searched the render site and found this thing, and then I thought what should do with it, you can see the results
    The Elemental Gallary

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
    Years
  • Added two new sigs, one for my freind birthday and another as a merge of some techniques I learned from tutorials.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Looking from what you've done, I won't say they're bad.. because they're not, but they just need a bit more work.. such as, more work on possibly the lighting and maybe correcting the flow a bit.

Although, I'd say that this has worked very well. I think it's epic! ^^

And you're most recent tag/signature -I think- has also worked well.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
    Years
  • what anime did the sig u made for your friends b-day come from?
    cause i really like that sig, lol. could u make me one like it?

Back