• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army [T + OOC + SU]

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Speaking of trainer cards, I think I have at least fifteen posts by now so I should be able to tack mine onto my sheet.

EDIT: Nope.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Activity is the bane of forum death, which is why I tend to be overactive when other people are slow... XD

On another note, sweet! But if he has Joltik then he's from Unova. Since Joltik is part Bug-type, and Unova, maybe that would be a reference to a possible legendary link to Genesect?

Yes.....that's what I was exactly thinking. Great minds think alike. :cer_wink:

Speaking of trainer cards, I think I have at least fifteen posts by now so I should be able to tack mine onto my sheet.

EDIT: Nope.

Wha? Impossible! How could you not be able to put that trainer card on to your sheet? You have 20 posts...so it should be possible and allowed...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    I have no idea myself. It's inconceivable to me... Maybe I'm just too dense to be able to figure out how to put in images xD Seriously though, I'm confused. I honestly think there won't be TOO much of an issue even if I don't have a trainer card.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I have no idea myself. It's inconceivable to me... Maybe I'm just too dense to be able to figure out how to put in images xD Seriously though, I'm confused. I honestly think there won't be TOO much of an issue even if I don't have a trainer card.

Hopefully it's not too much of a bother...even though I find it strange it doesn't allow you to do so, I believe another RPer was able to do it when they only had 16 posts...

I've finished my SU! hope I get accepted! :)

I hope you do! Still itching for the thing to start....

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Turtle said it should be done tonight... So we can hope for a start sometime somewhat early tomorrow.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Turtle said it should be done tonight... So we can hope for a start sometime somewhat early tomorrow.

Yess.....can't wait for this thing to start. :cer_boogie: This deserves a good gif. I bet if pokemon were real...this would probably be some of our real reactions...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Nah I'd be like... "ooh! Finally!" Then... aw great. I'm out of Pokeballs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Haha... Or since it was Magikarp, just keep it in a fish bowl until it evolves, and make sure to have a Pokeball free by then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Then... The only thing I could do there is feel bad for it. Possibly free it for sympathy points but I don't know, I might get squished when it pops out. XD

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Nah I'd be like... "ooh! Finally!" Then... aw great. I'm out of Pokeballs.

Then you would throw it into the ocean and the cycle repeats. XD

Haha... Or since it was Magikarp, just keep it in a fish bowl until it evolves, and make sure to have a Pokeball free by then.

But what if the Gyrados ended up evolving inside the fishbowl, and it was like a cartoon and it was all squished in...? I'd be all: e,e;;;

Haha.... :cer_laugh: I never though about that, must feel bad for it.

Then... The only thing I could do there is feel bad for it. Possibly free it for sympathy points but I don't know, I might get squished when it pops out. XD

:cer_laugh: Oh you guys are hilarious. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Ah, but my power does not stem from hilarity, simply creativity... *struggles to keep a straight face*

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    BTW Raiton, your character has been accepted if you checked the Roles section of the first post lol. RP will be up in a couple of hours guys, hopefully.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Say...this is going to sound odd but....once the IC is up, where are we supposed to start. Do we like, go to Hiro in Unova in any town or will the IC say everything we need to know? Just curious...

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    I posted the RP guys, just waiting on approval >.< lol. And the IC will tell you everything you guys need to know.

For our first mission, as Hiro will explain later on, it deals with our first missing Elite Four member Agatha. So we will eventually be making our way to Kanto!

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I posted the RP guys, just waiting on approval >.< lol. And the IC will tell you everything you guys need to know.

For our first mission, as Hiro will explain later on, it deals with our first missing Elite Four member Agatha. So we will eventually be making our way to Kanto!

Sweeeet, guess it will start today then. :cer_boogie: . I feel so excited. Now let's sit and watch the whole thing unfold. In the meantime, watch this pokemon kitty:

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Just posted and waiting for approval... Agh! This may take a whole 'nother day!

On another note, I was going to mention this upon Turtle's return anyway (and of course I've probably missed him again -.-) but are the Elite Four members of the regions actually ever going to get involved in battles where one of our characters can see/possibly assist? Also, on the mention of the Elite Four members, maybe the Gym Leaders could also try to assist in the effort of helping us since even though none of them would have teams as powerful as our Battler's team, they would still be formidable enough to be a lot of help. Besides, with this crisis going on there wouldn't be many people trying to compete in League competitions... So the Gym Leaders would probably be mostly free...

Back