• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army [T + OOC + SU]

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Our characters seem to be always clashing. :D It's awesome. Besides, it will give me something to have Nai focus on, since other than heroism and POkemon, he can't focus on much. His new mission will be to save Luna from being lonely! Or that's how he'll see it anyway. :3

OOooh, good one. It might work if he really tries though. :3 Knowing Nai, it might even work. :cer_boogie:

Edit: Now....6 people posted, 7 with Turtle King, meaning there are 2 left...once those two posted...I guess I can put everything into a huge post that will include Weavile with Chimchar, and miltankrancher's character to Luna. I can be patient though, since it can wait for tomorrow. :cer_tongue:

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Nai doesn't give up easily when he decides on something. So who knows it might? Piku will be very rude the entire RP, just letting ya'll know. He's a lot harsher than Nai, the effect of Nai's older brother being a bit of jerk.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Nai doesn't give up easily when he decides on something. So who knows it might? Piku will be very rude the entire RP, just letting ya'll know. He's a lot harsher than Nai, the effect of Nai's older brother being a bit of jerk.

Nah, it's alright, most of Luna's pokemon are jerks anyway. :3 Except Dusk and Bronzong though, the other 4 are a headache...just look at Joel. He's not that nice already...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I agree. Joel is a huge snob. :\ I find it hard following the story. :) I just made some post. Too many posts already. :)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I expected that from Joel though, he was her first Pokemon XD. I just wanted to be different with Piku, the jaded mouse to this happy (sort of) childlike kid.

Joke, if I made a kid to Mew, I was planning on making him this philosophical geek.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I agree. Joel is a huge snob. :\ I find it hard following the story. :) I just made some post. Too many posts already. :)

Yeah, I bet everybody thinks like that. Joel is easy though, since both Luna and Joel have the same exact personality, so if you open up with either one of them, the other opens up and stops acting like a snob. That's how I made it work. :cer_smile:

I expected that from Joel though, he was her first Pokemon XD. I just wanted to be different with Piku, the jaded mouse to this happy (sort of) childlike kid.

Joke, if I made a kid to Mew, I was planning on making him this philosophical geek.

Oh...then it sure is different. As for the Mew, wow. Nice. XD

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
    Lawl, this is hectic! So I'm gonna wait to post...I have to respond to like 4 posts :O Did Turtle put the post order up anywhere?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Lawl, this is hectic! So I'm gonna wait to post...I have to respond to like 4 posts :O Did Turtle put the post order up anywhere?

Yeah, right? I bet if TurtleKing didn't stop us, we would have more than 2 pages full of us doing talking and nothing else. XD

...and nope, don't know anything bout the post order. He didn't post it, but only mentioned it. He's probably going to explain it once everybody posted though...or som.

Years
    Sorry I haven't posted yet... I've been very, very tired from having finals for the whole week... Thank god winter break starts Friday... Anyways, I'll have a post up either tonight or tomorrow.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Sorry I haven't posted yet... I've been very, very tired from having finals for the whole week... Thank god winter break starts Friday... Anyways, I'll have a post up either tonight or tomorrow.

Oh, you had finals? So sorry, did not realize that. I hated it when my finals came up to, was gone the entire week and people thought I was dead since I'm the girl who ends up on the PC 6 hours a day. Ridiculous hours, I know. XD

It's alright, catch up. We're still waiting on our friend Zen anyway...

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
    Yeah, right? I bet if TurtleKing didn't stop us, we would have more than 2 pages full of us doing talking and nothing else. XD
    ...and nope, don't know anything bout the post order. He didn't post it, but only mentioned it. He's probably going to explain it once everybody posted though...or som.
    Oh at least! Even though it shouldn't be, talking and doing nothing else is really interesting and fun 0_0 I don't know if I'll be able to handle the action!

My last final was this morning, which coordinated nicely with the IC thread coming up today. But don't worry, take your time, focus on your finals first! But I mean, if you've got time to make a post, that's cool too...xD

Last edited:

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
    Years
    [/QUOTE]
    It's alright, catch up. We're still waiting on our friend Zen anyway...[/QUOTE]

sorry for the late post,my bad guys, i had a work party to go to and band practice yesterday as well as today

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    sorry for the late post,my bad guys, i had a work party to go to and band practice yesterday as well as today

It is okay...as long as somebody doesn't post 5 days later, now that would be a bit troublesome. :cer_eek: Well, I won't be here at all Christmas day, nor maybe before Christmas, so I'll be gone and I hope you won't be waiting for me..

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    As of right now, we're still waiting on Raiton to post. I really want a post order so we won't just be filling up the RP thread with random talking and no plot movement lol. Anyway, here is the post order for right now. The post order, of course, will be halted at certain times, just PLEASE be mindful that not everyone can be on at every moment of the day to reply to the RP. I just don't want anyone to miss out on enjoying the RP. It's all about consideration. But I can't express how much I love you guys' enthusiasm! :)

Post Order (after Raiton posts):

1. TurtleKing
    2. Otherworld9)
    3. Whistle A Tune
    4. DeathGodKyo
    5. RedSox71
    6. Fuyu
    7. miltankRancher
    8. Zenhead31
    9. The_Original_Raiton

Again, this is just for organization right now. I don't want anyone to miss anything. I honestly haven't even had a chance to read all you guys' posts! Lol.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    As of right now, we're still waiting on Raiton to post. I really want a post order so we won't just be filling up the RP thread with random talking and no plot movement lol. Anyway, here is the post order for right now. The post order, of course, will be halted at certain times, just PLEASE be mindful that not everyone can be on at every moment of the day to reply to the RP. I just don't want anyone to miss out on enjoying the RP. It's all about consideration. But I can't express how much I love you guys' enthusiasm! :)

Post Order (after Raiton posts):

1. TurtleKing
    2. Otherworld9)
    3. Whistle A Tune
    4. DeathGodKyo
    5. RedSox71
    6. Fuyu
    7. miltankRancher
    8. Zenhead31
    9. The_Original_Raiton

Again, this is just for organization right now. I don't want anyone to miss anything. I honestly haven't even had a chance to read all you guys' posts! Lol.

Oops, thought Raiton posted. I'm such a silly person. :P Well, We're going to wait for Raiton then. This will be the order then. Hmm, I'm second. Now people are going to push me if I forget. :cer_laugh:

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
    Years
    umm can someone read my post to see what i'm lacking, cuz i'm new at this and i could use the help/ criticism

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    umm can someone read my post to see what i'm lacking, cuz i'm new at this and i could use the help/ criticism

Well, you're new at this, so no need to be using criticism so early. :cer_smile: Well, if you want hints, you could use a bit more detail. You are a good writer though, and I suck at controlling the tense. I suddenly switch from past tense, to present tense, to future tense, and so on and I am no good at it..... :cer_frown:

Back