• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army [T + OOC + SU]

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
  • Well, you're new at this, so no need to be using criticism so early. :cer_smile: Well, if you want hints, you could use a bit more detail. You are a good writer though, and I suck at controlling the tense. I suddenly switch from past tense, to present tense, to future tense, and so on and I am no good at it..... :cer_frown:

haha criticism is only as bad as you take it haha, and thanks for the hint, i'll be sure to add a plethora of detail when my turn comes around again :D

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • @Zenhead I thought your post was pretty good, especially if you're new to this. It definitely wasn't lacking in creativity or character and I appreciate that you studied up on other characters- I thought you did a nice job establishing a bit of background detail with that. So all of the material was great but I think if you tweaked the grammar and cut back on excess !'s it would also be presented a bit more maturely. It was so comical and pure though, and so I'm really looking forward to RP'ing with ya man ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Sorry I haven't posted recently, I've been extremely busy. Also, I won't be extremely active over the next couple of weeks; While I promise I won't completely vanish, I'm visiting my father, who is in another state and still currently looking for a house, and due to that we have to deal with dial-up connection, and I probably won't be on often. Sorry again, but I'll make sure to post... Twice a day if I can, and who knows if I'll even be able to get two posts in with this posting order set up anyway. XD

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Hey guys! With the holidays coming up, I won't be back on until sometime on Monday or Tuesday! Don't worry I'm still here!

Happy Holidays!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Alright, I'm back from the holidays guys. I'm giving Raiton until tomorrow afternoon to post, if not we're skipping him.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but things have come up beyond my control and I won't be able to participate in this rp. Sorry;;;

Do not worry! I can make a second character to cover for your own if anybody would like that....*crickets chirping*...

-Scratch that, not up to it. :cer_shifty:

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I'm also wondering as well.....where did the others go? Original Raitan announced that he cannot be here no longer....then....?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    That's probably the case. I'm willing to post but... XD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I will be saying a temporary buh-bye to Rp'ing, though only for a few days. I will be back as soon as I can, or if I am already the one to post. :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Sorry for being absent guys. In all honesty, I've simply lost interest in this RP due to the ideas I had behind it falling out. I was in the planning stages for this RP as far as what I wanted to do with it, but I simply could not think of how I wanted this RP to go. It was a bit unorganized and it happened pretty fast. I really want to say sorry for this happening.

However, I will be making a new RP that will be posted shortly and I'm really going to be pushing towards this one now because my thought process and interest with this one is skyrocketing right now. I really hope you guys will apply for it (for those who are interested in a Digimon-based roleplay). So, again, I am sooo sorry for deserting you guys. I appreciate your time!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Oh, well, I guess I have one extra character. It's alright TurtleKing...that's happened to me before. Well, hopefuly, I might join your new RP. I'm not so fond of digimon, but it may bring me back to it.

Back