• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Elite Four!

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
  • Because I'm curious, I'd just like to ask if anyone has found the Elite Four + Champion difficult?

Imagine the amount of times I snarled whenever they would use a Full Restore on their Pokemon, and it wasn't even in the red! (It was about less than 1/4. I think.)

And, of course, I had my Pearl-sama (Palkia) doing most of the fighting.

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    the level difference was a lot... but i still managed to pass it on the first try with only like 4 pokemon... one of them a freshly caught golbat from victory road

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I manage to beat the E4 on normal difficultly with 4 pokemon and a lowly Bibarel(HM Slave). I say its alright to use full restore, if there using it too, just to get back at them, for being bastards.

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
  • The only ones i found difficult, were: The champion Cynthia, and The last Elite four member, Lucian, Except i realized that if i used a fire blast on Lucario, that would finish him, and with him finished my problems would vanish. XD

Years
  • The Elite 4 was hard at first, but then I got down to some serious traning and it was a breeze, but I did use a lot of full restore's on the Champion Cynthia. :) :)

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • I saw the levels were really high, so I trained my Pokémon from Lv50 to Lv60 in Victory Road before entering the league. Of course, I won with no problem. I just thought I'd lose if I didn't prepare enough, but I trained them too much.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I never had expected the E4 battle to end up with Lvl 60+ Pokemon when I first entered it. It was quite a surprise for me at first, but I did beat it with the help of revives and Fresh Waters etc... xD

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I was actually surprised by the Pokemon that Flint had in his team. Even though he was known as a Fire-type Trainer, he also had Pokemon like Steelix and Drifblim. Well, I suppose that's fine since there are only two fire-type Pokemon in the game (Chimhar and evos, Ponyta and Rapidash).

As for Cynthia, I found her a real <censored>. Her Spritomb was especially tough since it didn't have any weaknesses (well, none that I know of).

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
  • after about 3 times loosing to cynthia, i decided too get help from my 3 shiny level 75/75/76 rayquaza's :P and i owned them all! mwahahaha xD

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • How long has been since you played 2nd Gen... what kinda of Elite Four has the strogest pokemon at a pathetic level 50. I mean even the Kanto Elite Four had stronger pokemon

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
  • How long has been since you played 2nd Gen... what kinda of Elite Four has the strogest pokemon at a pathetic level 50. I mean even the Kanto Elite Four had stronger pokemon

Stronger than the Sinoh Elite four :\ well i found kanto alot more easier,but of course everyone uses different pokemon, so it basiclly depends on your pokemon´s types.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I beat it in the first try, mostly due to my liberal Revive use. It's pretty much my strategy for any pokémon game, buy as little as possible through the game, and whip them with the legend, the starter, another strong poke (this time Rapidash), and 3 cannon fodder pokes, revive slaves.

Back