• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eon Dimension Clan

What name should I use

• eon dimension clan (edc)

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • eon revoulution alliance (erc)

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • The new hope clan (NHC)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • The future awaits clan (TFA)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • The tommorow lives clan (TTL)

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yueyang

school boy
    Years
    • Ct
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    i was watching a video on how to ev train and theres a guy who got = 73 on his attack and plus 28 for speed....T.T godly.,so exactly what do we do now that we are in the clan?

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    i was watching a video on how to ev train and theres a guy who got = 73 on his attack and plus 28 for speed....T.T godly.,so exactly what do we do now that we are in the clan?

u got me... im going to try to recruit some ppl. so long as thats ok with our leader.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    would you gus like to be an allies with the TDA or as we are called The Deadly Alliance and i am the Head leader there nice to meet the new clan of PC and hope u accept and we can help each other in future wars

richdevildog559

Years
    would you gus like to be an allies with the TDA or as we are called The Deadly Alliance and i am the Head leader there nice to meet the new clan of PC and hope u accept and we can help each other in future wars

i would say yes but i dont think i have the power to do so...u'll have to talk to Behbod55.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    ditto...scaring me already man..just wait until this this *scrolls up to see his rank* WAIT UNTIL THIS SENTRY BECOMES A GUARDIAN..then me and RDD will pwn yu all =D

lol,well you're sentry. if you head over to the RRC thread and see my rank *rechecks* yeap you should be scared :D

Already declaring alliance, makes your clan look weak to me PG. Alliances dont come easy and shouldnt be offered straight away :P
    his is solely my opinion. Forgive me

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    GL guys*hide from the rrc....they import big fire arms*

hmmm maybe i shoulda asked my friends to put me as referer.......
    hmmm if we have a war we should let every clan in it

hmmm i gotz an idea

but as i said gl have fun and enjoy ur stay au pc*copied mukka lol*

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    Good Luck with the clan,
    ~Best wishes from team RRC [we're ready for war when you are]
    ok as soon as we get some more members, wanna form alliances?

sure i'll put you guys on the alliance part of the first post

ok now kevin I'll test you now sorry I was at a soccer tournament I forgot about!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    ok as soon as we get some more members, wanna form alliances?

RRC doesnt form alliances that easily since we respect clans for their reputation. and we members in RRC decided not to alliance anymore since then we cant really have wars since there will be no clan to war with. So we only alliance if the your clan is proven succesful and your members show faith, that way we know your good and worth being alliances.

Thanks for the offer anyway.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    that's okay but we will still have war in a month or two

well you train, until you're really good and then if me or a guardian think you're good enough we'll let you go in to a war, we also have tournaments

u got me... im going to try to recruit some ppl. so long as thats ok with our leader.
    that would be okay with me the more the marrier!

Wow Many Replies Im Ready Are You?
    I'll test you when you're back online

ok i added your score up and here's your score
    75/100 just barely a sentry! do you ev train?

Last edited:

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    kool so The TDA will have a war coming up soon maybe and also we need 2 guys to join the TDA tourney so post in the thread sayoing u want to join and say that u are allies with the TDA and that Pokemon gamer said that u are allies and u are welcome to join ok thx and it is only 2 ppl so hurry

yueyang

school boy
    Years
    • Ct
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    i'm not ready for war, and my ev training isn't working...*on the verdge of qui......qui....*smacks the word out* quitting* on my pokemon D=* HELP!

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    oh god.... ok you might have to start your exact team over again or start a new team, but this time you'll have to ev train them! anyway to ev train you have to vers only one species of pokemon until it levels up, it's better if you fight lower level pokemon until it levels up here are some pokemon that give certain evs
    attk:machoke machop, gyarados
    sp attk: gastly, haunter , psyduck, golduck
    speed: starly, staravia, magikarp
    defence:graveler, geodude, onix, hippopatas.

kool so The TDA will have a war coming up soon maybe and also we need 2 guys to join the TDA tourney so post in the thread sayoing u want to join and say that u are allies with the TDA and that Pokemon gamer said that u are allies and u are welcome to join ok thx and it is only 2 ppl so hurry
    well we're not ready for war (but if anyone wants to help then feel free) and If you want you can go to the tourney

Last edited:

richdevildog559

Years
    RRC doesnt form alliances that easily since we respect clans for their reputation. and we members in RRC decided not to alliance anymore since then we cant really have wars since there will be no clan to war with. So we only alliance if the your clan is proven succesful and your members show faith, that way we know your good and worth being alliances.

Thanks for the offer anyway.

u know i've been keeping up with this clan replies and i would have replied sooner if only my phone would let me sign in but....

Mukkamoto ur way too cocky for ur own good, u think coming over here saying that oh we have to have respect and reputation, that is clearly a sign of weakness. RRC is not a well respected clan, other forums and websites actually look down on u. now im not talking thrash but u should watch ur mouth. but we're sorry if we actually have lives and dont tweak out on this and get perfect IVs... i could go on but ur just not worth the time. i hope u read this.

behbod55 y do i get the feeling that we're going to be at war soon with RRC?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Don't know if this has been mentioned but...

You know you cant change that xD

Oh well goodluck with your clan.

He can't, but the moderators can. ;D In case you ever want to change your name of the thread, just ask the moderators of the forum, and they'll change it for you. :) (In this case, message DeanoDance, Apostle, or classicrockfan asking for a name change)

Good luck with the clan~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back