• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eon Dimension Clan

What name should I use

• eon dimension clan (edc)

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • eon revoulution alliance (erc)

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • The new hope clan (NHC)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • The future awaits clan (TFA)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • The tommorow lives clan (TTL)

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Okay,everyone. lucaslucario now has a Rhyperior! We no longer have to face the Rhydon. And it may help in battle...mayby.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    *THIS IS A CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT*

More towards LucasLucario, on behalf of Behbod, we r going to have to take ur privilages of test battling new recruits. This is not a personal thing but i saw the posts on RRC's thread and its not looking very good. Thus that being said, ur rank is going to be a Sentry until u can prove that ur abilities have shown improvement. Please dont take this personally, its just to ensure that new members r being put in the right rank.

Years
    fine i'll battle u later than rich maybe

my team absolutely sucks i have complete weakness to earthquake

Last edited:

richdevildog559

Years
    god give L.Lucario strength.....

EDIT: Basically one pokemon on my team swept ur entire team.... L.Lucario u need more variation in ur team. 4 pokemon r weak to ground and 2 r weak to electric types....if i had just brought my T-Tar and it was maxed with Spe... he could take out ur whole team....

try smogon strategy'Dex...

https://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/

that site will really help u get better.

Last edited:

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Oh yeah. Good point. Yeah,that's how it was in our two matches. I 5-0'ed him and then 6-0'ed him. It's because I use only OU Pokes and mine are EV Trained.

richdevildog559

Years
    yea mine r two, like i said if i go back and move tutor T-Tar with T.Fang and his Spe was maxed out, he would take his team by himself. he's got a lot to learn and needs to have his team reconstucted from scratch.

richdevildog559

Years
    honestly he has the type structure right but there are pokemon in there that dont belong to that type of team...my suggestions L.Lucario if ur reading this invest in Swampert, Heatran, and possibly Forrettress. trust me that would run a good Sandstorm team with Lucario, Empoleon, and Rhyperior.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Were is Kevin guys he was suppose to breed me the last pokemon for my team i alked to him yesterday but that was it lol....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back