• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Epic Challenge: Hoenn Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Chapter 6.2

Sitting there watching the egg crack open he seen a little pink head pop out of the pokemon egg that had long ears like a rabbit that were pink and the insides of the were green. It had a little horn that stuck out from its head. Finally the rest of the egg shattered into many pieces and exposed its body that was pink with darker pink spots here and there. Marcus smiled and looked at his to pokemon in surprised that he had just got a Nidoran (Male).

Glancing over at his silcoon he noticed that he could not see its red eyes anywhere and her whole body was white. Then things in the shape of butterfly wings began to grow from the top of the pokemon. It started to look more and more like a butterfly as the process continued. Finally the white glow disappeared and exposed the pokemon's little body and somewhat big head that had a long skinny nose that was rolled up. Her wings were very beautiful With the gray outline and the yellow, red, and blue mixed into it. Marcus was excited that his egg hatched and one of his pokemon evolved basically at the same time.

Ribbon flew over and rested on Marcus's head while the new pokemon stood in his lap looking up at his new trainer.

"Okay little guy, I have to come up with a name for you." Marcus said smiling at the newest arrival. "How about Token." The baby pokemon nodded and jumped up happily. "Okay then Token it is." Marcus knew that the pokemon was new to the world but wondered if it was ready for a battle.

"Return Hammer and Ribbon." Marcus said returning his tired pokemon to their pokeballs. He got up and placed the Nidoran on the ground. He began walking with the Baby pokemon close behind. Up ahead Marcus noticed that a man that seemed to be harassing other trainers as they walked by and challenging them to a fight. Marcus just stared at the man for a while and he wanted to see what he would do next.

"Hey Kid ." A deep male voice said coming from behind Marcus. "I hope you weren't spying on us." The man cracked his knuckles.

"I I I I I ……" Marcus could not spit out his sentence from fear of the man with the bandana and a black and white striped shirt that reminded him of a pirate. Token wasn't afraid to defend its trainer and ran up and poked the guys foot with its horn. Marcus saw how brave his pokemon was even just coming out of its egg.

"Ouch you little runt you will get it. Go Poochyena!" The man yelled as he called out his pokemon.

Marcus didn't think Token was ready to battle but didn't want to risk using Hammer or Ribbon who are tried from their last match.

"Poochyena use tackle go." The man yelled as his gray dog like pokemon ran at Token. The attack hit Token but it didn't look like he was the only to feel that attack. The poochyena began to hold its head down breathing hard as it was inflicted with poison.

"Token you up for a battle." Marcus said to his pokemon that was getting back up. Token nodded and walked in front of its trainer and gave a little rawr to let Marcus know it was ready. "Use peck!"

The baby pokemon shook its head and then ran towards the pokemon that was riddled with poison and used its horn and pecked it continuously. The poochyena was getting pushed back further and further.

"Now Poochyena tackle." Poochyena dodged one of the peck attacks and the tackled it on the side knocking the pokemon to it side. "Poochyena howl lets go." The dog pokemon let out a great howl and it seemed to get pumped from it.

"Token use peck again lets go." Token got up on his feet and then charged at the pokemon again.

"Poochyena use tackle." The two pokemon collided and they seemed evenly matched but the poochyena couldn't take to much since the poison was ticking away at its strength and it fell over. Token jumped into Marcus's arm happy that it beat its opponent.

"Rodger is not going to like this." The man said running over to the guy that Marcus was spying on earlier.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Koroc: Good post! I didn't understand what you were trying to ask me in the ooc thread...
    Token hatched from the egg!
    Token learned Supersonic (Egg Move)!
    Token grew to level 8!
    Token learned Focus Energy!
    Ribbon is trying to learn Absorb, but she already knows four moves. Delete a move for Absorb? (Respond in the ooc thread)

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Chapter 6.3

"What you were beat by a brat!" The other guy yelled as the first guy was on his knees. "Show me where this kid is and I will show you how to battle." The guy on his knees pointed towards a group of bushes and Token jumped out of Marcus's arm to reveal itself. Marcus came out from behind the bushes and thought that he had to come out or his pokemon would get hurt.

"So you are the one who thinks thay can mess with Team Aqua and get away with it huh?" The guy asked

"You have no right to be messing with all these young trainers so get out!" Marcus yelled trying to be brave for his pokemon but inside he was ready to high tail it out of there.

"I will leave if you manage to beat me. How does that sound?"

"Okay fine with me but don't say I didn't warn you." Marcus said confidently

"Go Zubat." The Team Aqua member released a small bat that had no eyes but seemed to be able to sense where Token was. "Okay zubat use Leech life!" Zubat dove in at Token to bite it and drain some of its energy.

"Token quick use Supersonic!" Marcus shouted in a hurry as the bunny like pokemon shot out a wave of sound that disoriented the zubat causing it to fly around the area.

"Zubat use Supersonic go." The man yelled at his confused pokemon. The zubat tried to do the command but ended up biting its wing sending it to the ground. The shock from hitting the ground seemed to have knocked the sense back into Zubat and it dove towards Token biting it and draining some of its energy. Token felt the bite and then kept poking the Zubat with its horn until it got off of him.

"Token use focus energy!" Marcus said while his pokemon stood there roaring and focused on the Zubats flight pattern.

"Go astonish Zubat!" The aqua member yelled as it dove it to hit Token with a surprise attack. Token followed the Zubat's every move and as it came in he lunged at the pokemon hitting it in the wing and sending it to the ground. Zubat tried to fly up in the air but it could with a damaged wing. Token took the opportunity and charged at the pokemon on the ground and hit it with another peck attack. This time the zubat didn't move.

"Zubat return." the man shouted. "Go Poochyena." This poochyena seemed to be much bigger then his partners poochyena and had more developed fangs. "Poochyena use a tackle attack followed with a sand attack." Poochyena charged in at Token while he just stared him down.

"Supersonic Token!" Token let out another sound wave disorienting the foe and causing it to run into trees. The poochyena then finally made its way to Token and unexpectedly tackle it hard. Token couldn't poison it with its ability since he was not expecting the attack. Token hit the ground and struggled to get back on its feet. Marcus knew that he could take too much more battling so the had to finish it while it was confused.

"Token use Leer then focus energy and charge in with a full powered peck." Token got up struggling and began to give the Poochyena a glare that seemed to have frightened it even through the confusion and then began roaring to build up power. Token charged in at the confused pup and jumped in the air to give its attack a little more sting. By the time Poochyena recovered from the confusion it was too late. Token had dove in and hit it hard into a nearby tree.

"Poochyena are you okay?" The guy said shouting out to his pokemon. No answer was heard so he ran over to check on his pokemon. Poochyena was out cold. Returning it to his pokemon the man got up and ran off with his buddy close behind.

"Token are you alright?" Marcus said to his tired pokemon as he picked it up off the ground and carried it to the nearest tree that had berries on them. He looked closely at the berries and they didn't seem like the berries that were on the other tree from earlier so he left them alone.

Hoping he would find his way out of this forest Marcus walked around aimlessly with Token in his arms.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    OoC: Excuse my super laziness and not posting at all XD

Chapter 1, Part 2: Round Trip?

After saving Birch from the attacking Pokemon, Birch stood up, gave Jake a little dirty look for his earlier comments, and started to walk back to Littleroot Town.

"If you want to start on your journey, I'd follow me if I were you..." replied Birch

Jeez, that much anger from one silly comment? Well, let's give him some more!

They passed through some tall, beautifully green grass on their way back, and Birch seemed to be a little spooked. After having his own Pokemon turn on him like that, you can't really blame him, right? Well, Jake certainly could.

"If you are a Pokemon researcher, you really shouldn't get so spooked from having Pokemon attacking you know. Isn't it sort of a job hazard?" Jake said sarcastically, with a huge smirk going across his face.

Again, Birch wasn't too thrilled. He gave him a death stare, and picked up his pace a little bit. Jake started to trail behind a tad, but he picked his pace up to match Birch's. The way his pace changed showed his nervousness, and it was quite easy to see. Birch continued to stare all around him, occasionally getting jumpy from seeing a Pokemon pop out of the grass.

Jeez, I guess that wasn't the best comment to make. This might have seriously affected him. Who would have guessed?

As they re-entered Littleroot Town, Birch picked up the pace even more, almost to a light run. You could tell he just wanted to be in the safety of his lab, where no random Pokemon could get to him. A valiant effort Jake supposed. He had to pick up his pace again just to keep up. He looked into his house's window, and saw his mother sitting on the couch watching television.

I'll say bye when I reach there again.

They arrived at the lab. Opening the door swiftly, Birch ran indoors, behind his desk, where nothing could hurt him. Well, at least Birch believed that. Now only if he realized that there was many Pokemon in his lab...

"I appreciate you saving me, but your attitude needs a serious check. But onto why you have come. To start your Pokemon journey, I will give you 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex. These Pokeballs, like you saw earlier, are used to catch Pokemon. It is best to weaken them first, as then they will be easier to catch-"

Common sense much?

"-Now, your Pokedex will automatically record data on any Pokemon you see. For example, you caught that Ralts out there. Why don't you send it out and allow the Pokedex to do its job." Birch said, finishing his "speech"

"Alright I guess...." Jake said hesitantly.

Jake threw his Pokeball high into the air, and out of a white light, the "Ralts" appeared before him. He opened his Pokedex.

"Ralts, the Feeling Pokemon.
    It uses the horns on its head to sense human emotions. It is said to appear in front of cheerful people."

"See what I mean, it is a high-tech tool, that will be very useful on your journey. Now, get out of here and start on your journey!" Birch said with a smile, that seemed to be filled with all sorts of passion.

Jake walked straight out the door, and bolted home. His mother was already outside waiting for him.

"I saw you with the Professor, and I say, I'm glad that you are going to be starting your journey-"

Why? Oh yeah, you just want the money I'm going to win....

"-Now, get going, and show them what you are made of!" She said full of emotion. She started to cry.

"Now come on you big ball of blubbering emotion, stop it! I love you, bye." Jake said as jokingly as ever.

He walked out to the entrance of Route One, looking at the surroundings he was looking at half an hour ago.

Round Trip much?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Koroc: Good battle. It is getting intense now that Marcus doesn't have any pokemon that have much fight left.
    Token grew to Level 12!
    Token is trying to learn Double Kick, but he already knows four moves. Delete a move for Double Kick?

To Jake: Wow, Jake is full of it, isn't he? You may go on to Route 101!

CTFx

The End has Finally Begun
    Years
    Chapter 5 (Part 3): The WORST Possible Time!

Hunter's heart rose. After one full day and a overnight sleep, Hunter was so happy to get out of the forest. He could see the light shining from the opening of the exit.

He thought of a cozy bed, with some stew and his Pokemon being healed, and having Pikachu checked out. He thought of maybe a gym there, a badge. He could see himself holding up something shiny.

He couldn't wait, he charged into a run, leaving Makuhita and Poochy trailing behind. He was so sure of getting out. But there stood someone awfully familiar at the edge of the exit.

His heart dropped, his reveries faded into mist. Parker. He remember facing off to him in Odale, he was a good trainer but a bad person, all around. He looked at his Pokemon, Makuhita and Poochy panting, scratches and bruised blotted them. They weren't in fighting condition. All he had was, Slakoth, but that couldn't stand up to Parker's powerful Pokemon.

He was watching Parker from afar, watching his eyes scan passing trainers. He felt a laser hit him, and the alarms went off. His stoic face turned to a frown as he started to walk towards him.

"Pika-PI?" Pikachu said, noticing the odd trainer walking towards them.

"Its a rival," he explained to Pikachu, "I have only Slakoth to fight wi-" He stopped. He didnt want to hurt Pikachu's feelings about her...disability.

"Well, fancy seeing you here!" Said Parker, finally reaching Hunter. "Looks like your Pokemon got into a little scrape?" He said, glancing at Makuhita and Poochy. His eyes hit Pikachu and Slakoth.

"So, you have some recruits, eh? Well so did I, and I could bet money that mine are better than yours."

"Really?" Hunter questioned, "You would really bet money on a Pokemon match?"

Parker reached into a jean pocket, and pulled out a crumpled 500 Credit Bill. Hunter sighed, he reached into his "Savings" Envelope and threw out 500.

"So be it," Hunter sighed. Pikachu got down and sat on the ground, eager to watch the battle. Slakoth had noticed his name being refrenced so he was already loafing infront of Hunter.

"Silcoon, go!" Hunter didnt care for pointing his Pokedex, he just wanted to get out of here.

"Silcoon, use tackle!" "Slakoth, dodge and use your own tackle!" Slakoth did not dodge, and the white cacoon hit him head on. Slakoth shrugged off the command of a tackle, and swiped at Silcoon leaving a harsh gash.

"Harden, Silcoon!" A new layer of that white dermis swept over the gash, creating a new layer.

"Slakoth, use that yawn power!" Slakoth just sat there, he kind of looked like he was just chilling. "Slakoth, this is not a time to goof off!" Slakoth looked back at Hunter then kind of shrugged his shoulders.

Hunter just stood there with his mouth open. Parker was in full blown hysteria.

"Slakoth, please, use yawn!" Parker didnt notice it, he was too busy busting over. Still Slakoth just sat there, doing nothing, pulling blades off grass out the ground.

"Silcoon...heh...use...heheh...Tackle!" Parker giggled.

"Slakoth, JUST DODGE IT AND SCRATCH IT LIKE YOU DID EARLIER!" Hunter screamed. Nearby trainers stopped to watch the fustration steaming off of Hunter.

Slakoth's eyes went from lazy to demonic, he sidestepped the tackle like nothing, then scratched the bug nonstop.

The bug tried to scurry away, hurt and scared. Hunter stood there, words escaped his lips. "Dear God, Slakoth!"

Slakoth flopped back over, took a deep breath, than started to pick some nearby flowers.

Parker had stopped laughing. He was scared, this Pokemon was not normal.

Lazing off than suddenly going rampage, thats just a little scary.

"Slakoth, scratch for the final blow!" But the Slakoth kept on picking flowers, throwing some into his mouth.

"Silcoon! String Shot!" All the amusment in Parkers voice was gone. The Silcoon turned around and launched a volly of white, sticky string onto Slakoth.

"Slakoth, Scracth him, please!" Hunter pleaded. Although this got real intresting, real fast, he still wanted to get to the next city.

The Slakoth threw down the flowers he had in his hand than rushed the petrified Silcoon then scratched him straight up in the face.

The Silcoon fell over, defeated. Pikachu stared in both horror and curiousity in Slakoth, as did Makuhita, Poochy, and other nearby trainers that did not have a Slakoth. Pikachu walked over to the pile of 1000 bucks and grabbed it.

Hunter took it as it was brought to him, and they all started to walk away.

Parker was left a mess, still staring at his Silcoon, wondering when it ended.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To CTFx: Great way to show Slakoth's laziness!
    Slakoth grew to level 7!
    Slakoth learned Encore!

To Everyone: As soon as CTFx and Koroc do their last post for the Petalburg Woods, I'll put up Rustboro City.

Last edited:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Chapter 6.4

(OOC: Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Finally drum roll please.)
    Marcus was officially lost and he did not have much time because all of his pokemon were in need of attention.

"How can people actually navigate through this maze of a forest?" Marcus asked himself shakeing his head. "I need to get out of here cause my pokemon need healing and in my exciting adventure I forgot to go to the pokemon market."

Token stared at Marcus as he blamed himself for everything wrong with his pokemon.

"Ro ro ro ro." Token said trying to cheer Marcus up. Marcus smiled and changed his mood since he had to show that nothing could rattle him to Token with him being a new born and all. Approaching an open area

Approaching an open area in the forest Marcus stopped to see if he could find anything that could lead him out of the forest.

"Hey there Marcus." A familiar voice said from behind him. He turned around and saw it was Rebecca. Marcus began to speak but Token jumped out of his arms and got ready to attack her.

"No no Token she is a friend no need to worry." Marcus quickly said so that Token would not attack. Token then walked back over to Marcus and stared at Rebecca to see if she would try anything bad.

"What a cutie!" Rebecca said looking at Token. "He must be the pokemon that came out of your egg."

"Yeah he is but how…" Marcus was interrupted

"I know my dad told me he meet up with you in Petalburg City." She said smiling and then asked to see his other pokemon. Marcus release Hammer who was breathing hard and Ribbon who seemed to be all better flying around Marcus's head.

"Your corphish doesn't look to hot." She said as she went into her bag and pulled out a yellow bottle shaped berry with green spot. "Here eat up you will really enjoy it." Hammer went at the berry like he haven't eaten in weeks. After eating Hammer was back to his normal cheery self.

Pulling out two oran berries she handed one to Ribbon and placed the other in front of Token who sniffed it and then looked at Marcus to see if it was okay to eat.

"Yes it is okay to eat Token they are oran berries and they are very good." Token still was skeptical and did want to eat it. Marcus broke it in half and began eating half of it and was enjoying it so Token took a bite. His face lit up and then he quickly finished the berry.

"Thank you Rebecca." Marcus said " You saved me for the second time and I don't know how to repay you." Marcus looked down ashamed he wasn't more prepared.

"Don't worry about it. I don't always do things for people unless I like them." She said with a little smirk on her face. Marcus's face turned red and all he could thin about was when he was on Route two she kissed him on the cheek before leaving.

"Where are you off to?" Marcus asked trying to get his mind off of the subject.

"I am going to Rustboro city to battle the gym leader."

Marcus wonder if he was ready to battle the gym leader himself. Looking at his pokemon they all seemed strong but he thought they might need a little more training before he actually battles in the gym.

"Oh yeah I want to show you my new pokemon." Rebecca said jumping up and down with excitement. "Come out Lombre and Aron."

There was a tall pokemon that looked like a duck with a big lily pad on its head and beside it was a small four legged pokemon that looked like it was wearing a metal mask. Marcus pulled out his pokedex to check them out.

Lombre the jolly pokemon and the evolved form of Lotad. Lombre are very happy and mischievous pokemon that like to pull pranks on nearby anglers.

Aron the Iron armor pokemon. They usually live deep in mountains but sometimes its hunger causes it to eat railroan tracks and cars.

"Pretty neat huh?" Rebecca said in a cocky tone.

"Yeah they look pretty strong too." Marcus said looking at his pokemon who seemed to be getting very lazy.

"How about a battle before we go against the gym leader?" Marcus wanted to accept the offer but he knew his pokemon were very tired and need to rest.

"Come on please for me." Rebecca said with puppy dog eyes. Marcus caved in and decided to battle.

"Numel your up!" Rebecca called out.

"Hammer you should take this one." Marcus said trying to play things to his advantage.

"Numel start things off with tackle." Numel charged in at Hammer trying to make a clear and powerful hit early off.

"Hammer use vice grip." Marcus yelled. Numel charged in while Hammer stood there waiting for her to strike. He quickly jumped to the side and grabbed Numel's neck and slung her around and slammed her on the ground. The attack seemed to have been stronger since he used the force of her tackle back on her.

"Hammer bubble lets go!" While he still had Numel by the neck he fire a bubble attack with the other hand at her face. Numel couldn't take the bubble attack and fell over. Corphish lifted his claws in the air in victory and walked over to Marcus.

"Hmm looks like your pokemon learned a new move and gotten a lot smarter." Rebecca said returning her Numel and then pointing to Lombre who jumped forward flexing. Marcus looked up at Ribbon who was on his head and she flew into action.

"Lombre dazzle them with an absorb attack." Rebecca said as Lombre's eyes turned green and shot a green energy wave at Ribbon.

"Ribbon you show them how absorb is really done." Marcus sadi as his Beautifly eyes turned green and she fired an energy wave at Lombre. Both pokemon were hit by each other's attack and the were at a battle of will. The continued there attack for quite sometime before Lombre began to wobble. It seemed that he was taking more damage then he was absorbing from Ribbon. See an opportunity Ribbon launched a poison needle attack at the wobbling pokemon.

"Lombre use razor leaf." Lombre began to dance sending a flurry of sharp leaves at the oncoming attack but the were not powerful enough to overpower the attack. The leaves were ripped to shreds as they came into contact with the poison sting and the needles continued to Lombre knocking him down to the ground.

"Wow what beauty and grace your Beautifly has." Rebecca said returning her Lombre and telling Aron to go fight. Ribbon flew and landed on Marcus's head where it felt comfortable.

"Token you ready?" Marcus said as the pokemon ran in front of him.

"Ro ro." Token replied

"Use leer attack go." Token gave a mean looking glare at Aron who began to shake.

"Aron use tackle honey." Aron ran toward Token and hits him dead on knocking him to the ground.

"Token use leer again." Again Token gave aron the same look with aron doing the same thing.

"Those looks wont help you win the game you know. Aron go tackle again!" Rebecca was confident that Aron would win this battle if Marcus kept with his strategy. Aron charged towards Token again but this time Token moved out of the way.

"Token use a double kick." Token just turned around and shook its little tail and aron taunting him to run at him. It seemed to have worked and Aron charged in at Token but instead of tackling him he was kicked in the center of its head stopping it cold. Token kicked him again and Aron fell over and started crying in pain.

"Poor baby, mommy is here." Rebecca said running over to Aron and picking him up. Token looked at the aron and felt bad for hurting it and began crying himself.

"I guess they are both at that innocent stage Marcus laughed walking over and picking up Token to calm him down. "You did a good job." Marcus said to Token rubbing its belly and watched it stop crying and started laughing.

"Your pokemon look like they are ready to battle Marcus so lets head over there now." Rebecca said returning aron to his pokeball.

"Your right." Marcus said returning his team.

Rebecca grabbed Marcus's hand and pulled him in the direction her map said the exit was. After about an hour walk they finally made it to the edge of the forest and saw a city up ahead. With the city in sight Marcus and Rebecca went off hoping to get a badge for their trainer case.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Koroc: A great warm-up battle for the upcoming gym battle!
    Hammer grew to level 15!
    Ribbon grew to level 14!
    Token grew to level 15!
    Hammer learned Leer!
    Ribbon is trying to learn Gust, but she already knows four moves. Delete a move for Gust?
    Token is trying to learn Poison Sting, but he already knows four moves. Delete a move for Poison Sting?

To Everyone: Chapter 7 will be up shortly!

Chapter 7: Rustboro City
    (2-3 Posts)

Description: The city's motto is: "The City Probing the Integration of Nature and Science." It is a beautiful city made almost completely out of stone with many interesting places to visit. It is also one of the largest cities you will visit on your journey and houses the gym leader, Roxanne, where you can get your fist badge.

Places of Interest:
    Pokemon Center- I think you know by now
    PokeMart- Same as above. Items sold here: Potion, Pokeball, Antidote, Paralyz Heal, Awakening
    Devon Corporation- A building where much research about pokemon is done. Right now, as a special promotion, they are passing out Pokenavs to all trainers for free! Go get yourself one!
    Pokemon Trainer School- A small schoolhouse where young students and beginner trainers come to learn as much as they can about battling. Roxanne comes here to teach in between her gym battles.
    Gym- See below

Rustboro Gym

Leader: Roxanne

Description: Roxanne's title is "The Rock-Loving Honor Student." Her strategy is Rock-type power attacks. She believes Rock-type Pokémon to be rock solid. Roxanne loves to teach and learn at the Trainer School in Rustboro, so she became a gym leader so she could apply everything she learned in school in real battles. She loves to battle trainers that also exhibit knowledge about different types of pokemon. Her greatest desire is to learn as much as she can through battling.

Pokemon
    Geodude

Level- 12
    Type- Rock/Ground
    Gender- Female
    Attacks- Tackle, Defense Curl, Rock Throw, Rock Tomb
    Ability- Rock Head
    Nature- Bold

Nosepass

Level- 14
    Type- Rock
    Gender- Male
    Attacks- Tackle, Harden, Block, Rock Tomb
    Ability- Sturdy
    Nature- Brave

Prize
    Tm 39- Rock Tomb
    Stone Badge

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Ch7 PT1

As Beo headed into the big city known as Rustboro, he noticed many things, such as tall buildings, lots of people rushing around, and even a girl who was standing about 15 ft in front of him. The final thing he would notice was the pokemon gym, but he would then turn his attention around to the girl again. This girl had medium blonde hair, was about 5'4, her eyes were a beatuiful light blue, and she had many other appealing features. As Beo stared at her, the girl turned around and noticed he was staring at him. She then raced her way towards Beo with a very angry look on her face.

"Excuse me, were you just starring at me" The girl asked Beo.

Still hypnotized by her eyes "Um uh no, of course not, now if you'll excuse me I have to be going to the pokemon center" Beo said as his face turned a bright red, and he sprinted away from the girl.

"Wow I must have looked like an idiot, no wonder I can never meet any girls" Beo thought to himself as he arrived at the pokecenter.

"Hello and welcome to the pokecenter how may I help you?" Nurse Joy asked.

"I need to get my pokemon healed please, and also I was wondering if you could tell me who runs the pokemon gym here" Beo asked as he handed over his pokeballs.

Nurse Joy smiled at him as she took his pokeballs to the back room "Why that would Roxanne but you won't be able to challenge her till tommrrow" She exclaimed.

"Aw why not?' Beo asked with a upset look on his face.

"Well becuase she is in class at the moment" She said.

"Oh okay well in that case i'm gonna need a place to stay tonight" Beo said

"Well currently we are all out of rooms here but if anything opens up i'll let you know" She said as she went to the back room and brought back his pokeballs.

"Ah but if your looking for something to do tonight I would say head over to the Devon coorporation, there handing out free pokenavs" Nurse Joy said, as she handed him his pokeballs.

"Thanks maybe i'll do that" He said as he walked out the exit of the pokecenter. As he walked outside though he saw that girl standing outside the entrance waiting for him.

"Wait don't run away this time silly, I just want to know why you were staring at me?" She said this time with a smile on her face.

"I'm kind of in a hurry I need to find the Devon corporation" Beo said exhaustedly wondering if he could ever find the courage to actually carry out a conversation with a girl.

"Oh well it's your lucky day, I live right next to it so i'll take you there" she exclaimed

"No really it's ok honestly" Beo said as you could see the frustration growing in his face.

"Now now it would be my pleasure, and we can talk about why your here in the city, you can even tell me why you were staring at me on the way there" She said with a huge grin on her face.

So Beo explained that he was in town on his pokemon journey and that he was going to be challenging Roxanne for the gym badge, he told her how he would have to wait till tommrrow and had nowhere to stay.

"Oh I love pokemon trainers, but personally I think battling with them is wrong, ha i forgot to introduce myself i'm Dusk, and i'm a pokemon breeder in training" she exclaimed.

Beo was finding it more comfortable to talke to her now that they were getting better aquanted. "It's nice to meet you Dusk, are we almost to the Devon Corporation?" He asked.

"Actually yes its right over there, but this is my house right here, well Beo it was nice meeting you and I hope to see you again, good luck on your journey" She said as she walked inside the door, the quickly popped her outside again and gave Beo a quick smile.

Beo was finding himself feeling very confident now that he had actually talked to a girl without running away, and as he made his way to the Devon building he wished that he wouldn't have to stop talking to her.

Finally inside Beo saw the booth where the were giving out the free pokenavs, and Beo dashed into the line. By the time he finally got to the front they had just ran out.
    "sorry sir you'll have to comeback tommrrow" the person at the desk said. Beo once again felt disapointed and walked out of the building. When he got outside he noticed an old man sitting next to the building, Beo thought he was a homeless guy and felt sorry for him, so he took out some cash and handed it to the man.

"Here you go sir" Beo said as he handed him some money.

The man quickly glanced up at Beo and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Ha what a nice young man you are, whats your name" he asked

"I'm Beo" he said with a small smile.

"Well Beo it looks like you've been traveling, am I correct?" he asked

"Yes i'm actually on a pokemon journey" Beo explained

"Ah and you were still nice enough to throw cash my way, well then all I have to say is congratualtions, you've just won yourself a free pokenav" the man said, as he pulled a small wraped package from his bag and handed it to Beo.

"Wait i'm confused" Beo said as he was handed the gift.

"Ahh well you see i'm not really a homeless person, i'm actually the owner of the devon corporation and ive been sitting there all day waiting for someone to pass my test, so here take it as a token of my gratitude" the owner said.

"Thanks" Beo exclaimed, the two then chated for a little while about how the pokenav works, and it's several features then Beo headed back towards the way he came, hoping to find somewhere to stay.

As he walked past Dusks house, she peered down at the lonely Beo through her window and raced down to stop him, "Hey Beo, um I remeber you saying you needed a place to stay, and I dont think my parents would mind if you stayed here just for one night in guest room" she said smiling

Beo grew a huge smile on her face and accepted her offer. After awhile of introducing himself to Dusk's mother and father, he then learned that her mother was an expert pokemon breeder and that she was training Dusk. Her father on the other hand had been a somewhat succesful trainer, and won many battles, that is partly the reason for Dusk's hate of pokemon battles.

Eveuntually Dusk show Beo his room and then said tommrrow she would introduce him to her pokemon, if he would do the same, and that she would also show him to the pokemon school and the gym.

As Beo lay there in the guest bedroom of this girl he just met today, he thought about how it seemed like there was a connection between the two, and that maybe they could become pretty good friends. He then fell asleep

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To dboring: Good post!
    You received the PokeNav! (This do not really serve any purpose in the story but everybody may find good ways to use these in the rp)

To Everyone: I changed the post amount to 2-3 in case you just can't think of anything for your third one. I mainly made it three in case you wanted two posts for the gym battle.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Ch 7. pt2

Beo awoke the next morning to find that his pokeballs were all missing, he quickly got dressed and started running frantically through Dusk's house trying to find her. He then noticed the back door was opened and decided to check out the back yard. As he made his way to the back yard he saw Dusk with Skitty, Seedot, and Pikachu, along with an evee.

"What are you doing with my pokemon" Beo yelled at her.

"Oh hush you don't have to yell, I just figured that if you were going into a gym battle today that maybe your pokemon should get proper treatment" she said smirkly back at Beo.

Beo looked around at his pokemon and noticed that they all seemed pretty happy, and alot more relaxed. He then noticed the evee again, which from the looks of it, had been taken care of very well. It was groomed and cleaned, and had the look of a pokemon with full confidence.

"So is that your evee?" Beo asked her.

"Yes he's my only pokemon, I raised from the egg my mother gave me last christmas." She explained.

"Oh so then your mom has an evee also" Beo asked.

"Kind of, it's actually an Espeon now" she said.

The two sat around the back yard for quite awhile, as Dusk explained what being a pokemon breeder was all about. Then she hinted at the fact they needed to start heading over to the pokemon school, so Beo could meet Roxanne and set a time for the battle.

Once at the School, Beo saw many classrooms with many young students, some seemed to be falling asleep, while others seemed intrigued taking many notes. He than came across a room where they were having pokemon battles, with the schools pokemon. Finally they arrived at Roxannes room.

"So class that will be all for today, don't forget next class we will be having practice battles" She said happily as she noticed Beo standing in the back of the room. She dismissed the class the made her way to him.

"Ahh are you a new student?" She asked Beo.

"No i'm already a trainer!" Beo said angrily

"Oh sorry, so i'm guessing your here for a battle then" she asked.

"Yes" Beo said.

"Well actually I have nothing going on if you wanted to do it now?" She said grining.

"Hmm yeah i'm ready whenever you are" Beo said.

She then winked for him to follow and they made there way to the Rustboro gym. Dusk following behind, quitely made here way to the stands.

"I thought you didn't like pokemon battles?" Beo asked her alittle confused why she was still there.

"Yeah, but um I figured you might need a little more support so me and evee will cheer you on" she said with a smile on her face.

"OK Beo quite flirting with your girlfriend and let's start this battle" She said while laughing.

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" Beo yelled.

The judge came out and stood at the sideline "Ok this will be a one on one battle, each trainer can use two pokemon" the judge explained.

"Go Geodude" Roxanne shouted

"Skitty come on out" Beo said as he threw out skittys pokeball.

"Geodude, this should be a quick one against a weak pokemon like that, use rock throw" She ordered.

"Skitty dodge and use tailwhip" Beo shouted.

Geodude hurled rocks at skitty, who swiftly ran inbetween the rocks, dodgeing each of them, then skitty started waving it's tail back and fourth, although it looked like it had no affect, Beo knew it was going to affect geodude in the long run.

"Hmm Geodude now rock tomb!" Roxanne shouted.

"Skitty dodge once again and use tail whip" Beo ordered as he grinned.

"Whats he planing on doing, making my geodude dizzy" Roxanne thought to herself, as she figured this was going to be an easy win.

Geodude lifted up huge boulders, then dropped them all on top of skitty, but skitty proved to be to fast, and hopped on top of the rocks, shaking it's tail once again at geodude.

"Good job skitt, now move in closer and use tail whip" Beo shouted.

"Geodude, now hit it with tackle, as it comes closer" Roxanne yelled frustrated that geodude kept missing.

Skitty shook it's tail once again at Geodude as it ran in towards the geodude. Geodude then hit skitty directly as the it drove skitty into the pile of rocks, it stayed on top of skitty.

"Skitty, now tackle!" Beo shouted still grining.

Skitty, somehow managed to push geodude out of the pile of rocks, and into a wall.

"How, Geodude no! Get up" Roxanne yelled.

Geodude tried getting up but couldn't and fainted. Skitty slowly made it's way back to Beo's side. It had taken alot of damaged from getting hit with tackle, and was running low on energy from moving around so much.

"Geodude is unable to battle please use your next pokemon" the judge said.

"How did that happen with one hit!" Roxanne asked puzzled.

"Tail whip's effect is it lowers the oppenets pokemon's defense, I just had to wait awhile before I could strike back" Beo said grining as he looked down at skitty seeing how tired it was.

"hmm how could I forget that, you got away with a freebie Beo but it won't happen twice, go nosepass" she said as she threw out nosepasses pokeball.

By now skitty was breathing heavily in and out, Beo decided to switch it up a bit and give skitty a break.

"Come back for now skitty great job... Go Seedot" Beo shouted as he returned skitty, and threw out seedot.

"Good job Beo, lets win this" Dusk shouted.

"Nosepass Rocktomb" Roxanne yelled.

"Seedot harden, then growth" Beo shouted.

Nosepass threw boulders on top of seedot, entombing. But seedot shook it off, taking only a tiny bit of damage, since it rose it's defense.

"Seedot Bide" Beo ordered as seedot dug it's feet into the ground, starting to focus some energy.

"Nosepass, rocktomb again" she yelled.

Nosepass once again entombed seedot, who once again made no choice to dodge. But it had just taken most the damage it could hold, but thats what Beo was hoping for.

"Seedot now Unleash Bide" Beo ordered.

As seedot jumped out from the rock tomb and headed full power straight for nosepass.

"Nosepass now, counter it with tackle" Roxanne ordered.

The two pokemon headed straight at each other.

"OH I can't watch" Dusk said as she turned her head, and covered evee's eyes.

Seedot and nosepass collided thrusting both back into there respective sides wall. As the hit the ground, both pokemon tried to lift there selves up. Seedot fall first, as Nosepass took alot of damaged still managed to keep it's feet.

"Seedot is unable to battle, Beo please bring skitty back out" The judge said.

"Ergh this is gonna be close, but I believe in you skitty, so come on out" Beo said softly to himself as he kissed skittys pokeball and threw it out. Skitty popped out, and looked very exhausted still breathing heavily.

"This is it Beo, no turning back now" ROxanne shouted.

"Oh come on Beo" Dusk thought to herself.

CTFx

Years
    Chapter 6 (Part 1): Pikachu's Fate

Exuberant about his battle with Parker, Hunter walked through the door of blinding light. The exit of the woods entered a beautiful city.

Huge buildings, Hunter has never thought possible, were made of various rocks. He looked at the sheer architecture of everything. Look at this, its like two buildings on top of each other! OH MY GOD, this one is like 5 put together!

Hunter was so overwhelmed by these extravagant sights, that he rushed right into the huge building. He walked up to the counter where a Secretary was just hanging up a phone call.

"Welcome to Devon Corporation! You must be here for the Special?" asked the lady.

"Well, kind of, whats the special?" Asked Hunter, looking around at the lobby. Fountains were inside the building, benches and leaves. All these outdoor things placed inside a building. What an odd design.

"Well, we have had a shipping error, so now we are overstocked on the new PokeNav!" She pulled out a thing looking similar to the Pokedex.

"If you sign these papers, than you can get right on getting your own PokeNav!"
    Hunter signed paper after paper, finally finishing the last one, putting down his pen.

"Thank you, here you go!" She handed over the PokeNav. Hunter opened it, and a blue screen said, Welcome, please enter your name. After messing with it for a while, he heard the tired cries of the Pokemon that were following him.

"Oh! The PokeCenter, my bad guys." They left the building with a thanks. Hunter handed the PokeNav to Pikachu as she played with it, and the others looked over her shoulder at what wonders the little red computer held.

They entered the Pokemon Center. "Chansey! Chansey!" A Pokemon rushed to greet them. Hunter had never seen this Pokemon before, so he scanned it with his Pokedex.

Chansey, The Egg Pokemon
    It is said to deliver happiness. Being compassionate, it shares its eggs with injured people.

"Oh, so these are like Pokemon Center helpers?"

The Chansey nodded. Hunter went up to the counter and put all of his Pokemon in Poke balls to get healed, except for Pikachu.

"Uhm, ma'am? I want to get this Pikachu checked out, there is something wrong with her. Like, she cant fight." Hunter said sadly

"No Problem, we can give her a special check up immediately." She said with a smile. She called for something, and some Chanseys ran over and escorted the Pikachu into the check up room.

The Lady at the counter looked like the other ladys at the other PokeCenters.

"Um, excuse me, are you the same lady that helped me out in Petalburg, oh and Odale?" The nurse just smiled.

"No, those are my cousins! I am Nurse Joy of Rustburo"

Obviously she was crazy, exact twin cousins? Not possible. Hunter just shook his head and said, when will my Pikachu be ready?

"Excuse me for a minute." She went to the room where they took Pikachu. She went smiling, but came back grim.

"The Chanseys say she has DFOD. Disabilitating Fighting Organ Disorder. She will never be able to fight, Im sorry." Hunter felt a pang of sorrow for the poor thing.

"Well what about she always being tired, I mean, she cant take a few steps."

"Well, thats something else, but we can fix that." She handed Hunter a handful of herbs. "Here is medacine you should feed her every night. I will tell all my other cousins to give you some whenever they see you," She said, pulling out a peice of paper. "What is your name?"

"Hunter Evans." Hunter replied.

"Hunter Evans?" A man said, looking up from his newspaper.

"Yessir, thats my name" Hunter said, looking around oddly.

"I know your father."

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    CHapter 7

Marcus and Rebecca entered the city with there eyes set on finding the pokemon center with all of the pokemon trainers and people moving about it was no easy task. Marcus tried to force his way through the crowds of people but it only got him knocked over. Finally they decided to blend in with the crowd and follow anybody that looked like they would go to the pokemon center.

They made it all the way to a sign that had the map of the city up and the location of the major buildings. They looked at the map and they noticed that the pokemon center was right behind the sign. Marcus and Rebecca smiled making there way to the pokemon center.

"Hello trainers would I be able to assist you in anyway?" Nurse Joy said from behind the desk.

"Yes could you heal our pokemon for us. We plan on battling the gym leader today." Rebecca said pulling out her poke balls and placing them on the desk. Marucs grabbed his and did the same.

"So I guess we wait for our pokemon to be healed before we proceed huh?" Marcus asked still standing at the desk.

"Oh you know that at the Devon's Corporation building they are handing out free pokenavs to trainers and you could also visit the Pokemon Trainer School that has classes that are taught by none other than our city gym leader Roxanne." Nurse Joy said cheerfully as he began to take their pokemon to the back.

"Okay then I guess we go to the Devon's Corporation building to get our free pokenavs and come back here to see if our pokemon are healed." Rebecca said clinging onto Marcus's arm. Marcus and Rbecca walked out of the pokemon center and to the sign.

"By what the sign shows The Devon's Corporation seems to beck that way." Marcus said using his free had to point off in a direction that was northwest of where they were. While walking Marcus noticed a gentleman drop his wallet so he ran over to pick it you and tried to find the man who dropped it. Marcus had no luck finding the man so he opened it up to see if he could find some identification.

"Ah here we go." Marcus said finding a business card. "Ah Devon seems to be the owner of this wallet and it says he works at Devon's Corp." Marcus thought this would be convenient since they were heading in that direction anyways. Arriving at the entrance of the building Rebecca and Marcus looked up and saw that the building was taller than anything they have seen before. They stood there a moment before they realized that they were blocking the door way.

They went inside and saw a lady with brown hair sitting at the desk that was at the back of the room.

"Um excuse me." Marcus said trying to get the lady's attention. They lady looked up and quickly responded.

"Oh hello sir what may I do for you today?" the lady asked

"Well this guy dropped his wallet and I looked inside to get some ID and it said that Devon worked here so I thought I would bring it here." Marcus said handing over the wallet. The lady opened it and saw that it was Mr. Devon's wallet. She press a button on the box and began to speak into it.

"Mr. Devon there is are two kid here that are in the lobby and they just returned your wallet. Mr. Devon there is are two kid here that are in the lobby and they just returned your wallet." the said and then let go of the button. A few minutes later a man came from the stairway that was on th eright side of the building and walked up to the desk.

"You said these kids returned my wallet?" the man asked with a look of relief in his face.

"Yes it is right here." the lady put in on the desk and the man grabbed it.
    "Oh thank you thank you thank you!." the man said cheerfully "I thought I lost this thing forever." The man's mood changed quickly as he see the two trainers.

"I am sorry I have been so rude. I am Mr. Devon of the Devon Corporation." the an said bowing down greeting the.

"No problem sir it was a pleasure to help." Marcus said "I am Marcus and her name is Rebecca." he said pointing to the girl that was on his arm. Mr. Devon didn't know how he could repay them for there good deed and then realized that he had two devices in his pocket.

"You to deserve on of these." he said puling two yellow cases that had a screen at the top of it. "These are pokenavs."

"Pokenavs?" Rebecca said puzzled

"Yes pokenavs are like cell phones but they also contain a huge storage system that has the time maps of all the regions and information of trainers you met and even of most of the gym leaders." Marcus and Rebecca could help but to grab one of the devices and put it in there pockets.

"Thank you Mr. Devon." Marcus and Rebecca said in unison.

"It was the least I could do for your kind efforts," MR Devon said wave to the kids as they left the building to go back to the pokemon center.

They walked up to the desk and Nurse Joy called them over so they could get their pokemon. Handing them their pokeballs Rebecca looked down at her new pokenav to see the time.

"Oh crap I will see you later Marcus I have to get to the school and meet my parents!" Rebecca said before running off out the door. Marcus was alone and decided to rest a bit before going to the gym.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To dboring: Good first part of the battle. Can't wait to see the rest!
    Skitty grew to level 14!
    Seedot grew to level 11!
    Skitty learned Sing!
    To CTFx: Ohh, suspensful ending. Poor little Pikachu. :(
    You received a PokeNav
    To Koroc: Creative way to get a PokeNav!
    You received a PokeNav!

CTFx

Years
    Chapter 6 (Part 2): Dome of Rock!

"What..my dad? Hah, hes dead!" He said to the old man, trying not to believe what he was hearing.

"No, he is very much alive!" Said the old man. "Why, he is in Sootopolis city as we speak!"

"Where the...Wheres Sootopolis? I don't even know him..." Hunter's mind raced. His Dad was alive, but he was dead? Everything I know is a lie!

"Sootopolis is a small island, right after Mossdeep." Said the Old Man. By this time, Pikachu was walking out of his check-up room, still carrying Hunter's PokeNav. The Old Man spotted it. He held out his hand,

"May I have that for a second?" He asked the Pikachu. Pikachu looked at Hunter for approval, and he gave a rushed nod.

The man was handed the PokeNav, and went to Hoenn Map.

"See here?" He said pointing to the digital map, "That's Sootopolis"

Hunter was so confused. He retrieved his healed Pokemon then said thanks to the man. He walked out of the door. Hunter looked around for the gym. Something, anything, to get his mind of this blasphemy.

He found a large dome, made of rock. A sign outside specified it as the Rustburo Gym. He walked inside, then was escorted by a man to a battle room.

"Phew! Another trainer already? This is the 10th today. Well, I am Roxanne, the leader of this Gym. I fight with Rock Pokemon, but don't be fooled. This might be the first gym, but it was and is, the last for many.

"Alright, I guess I will battle you then." Hunter said, his mind still abuzz.

"Go Geodude!" Yelled Roxanne. Hunter remembered something. That was the silhouette that knocked him out so long ago, a Geodude!

"Alright, lets get some training in from Slakoth!" He released a Pokeball. Slakoth popped out. By this time, Pikachu was chanting, no, cheerleading, for Hunter and Slakoth.

"Pi! Pi! Pika-Pi! Pi! Pi! Pika-Pi!" chanted the Pikachu, jumping up and down.

"Geodude, Rock Tomb!" Geodude started to shake, and rocks fell from the ceiling. Slakoth watched helplessly as rocks pummeled him.

Hunter thought it was over, but then the rocks moved, and Slakoth climbed out of the heaping pile.

"Alright, Slakoth! Now lets put him to sleep with Yawn!" Hunter yelled.

"Geodude, Rock Toss!" Slakoth dodged the rock that was chunked by Geodude, and made a huge yawn.

"Geodude, tackle!" yelled Roxanne.

Geodude flew at the Slakoth and hit him head on. Slakoth went down, but got up slowly. Shaking from the bones that were probably broken.

"Geodude, Rock Throw!" Geodude began to pickk up a rock, but then it yawned. It slowly dropped the rock, and fell over asleep.

"Yes! Slakoth, this is your chance, scratch!" But Slakoth just loafed around, sitting there as if nothing were happening.

"Ugh! Fine! Be that way, just scratch whenever your ready!"
    "Pika!PIKA!" Pikachu scolded Slakoth.

"Get Up!" Yelled Rooxanne. It was quite loud in here, and it was giving poor Slakoth a headache. Slakoth growled.

He started to slice away at the sleeping Geodude, not doing much, but still doing his best. Hunter smiled, and Pikachu cheered.

This awoke Geodude, who in sudden defence, knocked Slakoth into the wall. Slakoth hit the wall hard, then flopped onto the ground. He didnt get back up.

"Alright, thats enough!" Hunter yelled, retreiving Slakoth. Pikachu was silent.

"Go, Poochy!" A Poochyena jumped out of the ball, snarling at the Geodude.

"Ugh, you couldnt guess how many of those I've seen today!" Roxanne groaned.

"Poochy, Tackle!" Poochy used all four legs to run at the Geodude.

"Geodude, dodge, then return with Rock Throw!" Geodude barley juked Poochy, quickly chunked a rock at Poochyena. The Rock suprisingly missed, and Poochy jumped on it, using as a boost for an airborn tackle.

Pikachu chanted joyfully. The Geodude flew over, barley missing Roxannes head, and slammed into the wall, making a small impact mark.

Roxeanne returned her Geodude.

"No more messing around, Nosepass, go!"

Nosepass jumped out of its ball, and stared at the Poochyena. Hunter swiped this odd Pokemon with his Pokedex.

Nosepass, the Comepass Pokemon
    Its nose is a magnet. As a result, this Pokemon always keeps its face pointing north.

The Nosepass was facing them. So, behind them was North.

"If you are wondering, then I will tell. All this rock? There is an equal amount of magnet in every part. So, Nosepass can face any way he wants. Now, to show his power."

Nosepass began to shake, and rocks began to drop down. Much like the Geodude's, but there were much more, heavier rocks. Poochy weaved through a few, then was flattened by a perticularly big one. The Rocks exploded, sending large peices of Rock Shrapnel everywhere.

Poochy got up, but was met with the massive Rock Pokemon, and went an hit the wall exteremely hard. The wall cracked.

"Come back Poochy!" ,Hunter said. Pikachu was napping now.

"Go Makuhita!" Makuhita popped out of the ball.

They faced off, just Makuhita versus Nosepass.

It was going to be make or break here, go home or move on.

For Sootopolis. Hunter decided.

OOC: Sorry, its real sloppy. My Firefox kind of went down at the end of my post, so I had to rewrite it agian :/

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To CTFx: For the future gym battles it is kind of like the anime so in this case, the match would be two on two. You may finish this gym battle, but remember this in the future.
    Slakoth grew to level 8!
    Poochy grew to level 9!
    Slakoth learned Encore!
    Poochy learned Sand-Attack!

To Pikalover10: Good way of bringing that boy back in the story. Since Treeko helped out a little...
    Treeko grew to level 6!

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    CH 7 Pt 3

Beo watched as Skitty, and Nosepass both took in deep breaths and were really tired. "Skitty use tackle" Beo shouted

"Ha Nosepass Rock tomb" Roxanne yelled

Skitty raced towards the nosepass, as nosepass dropped boulders over top of where skitty was.

"Haha see Beo this match is most likely over as skitty barely had any energy" Roxanne pointed out.

"Hmm that would be true if you had hit skitty" Beo said as he pointed to Nosepasses head.

Skitty had somehow gotten all the way ontop of nosepasses head without anyone but Beo noticing.

"How did that happen" Dusk thought to herself.

"Now skitty use your cute charm" Beo shouted as skitty start to wave its tailback and fourth in front of the already tired nosepass.

"No nosepass shake it off your head" Roxanne yelled, but it was no use as Nosepass was already falling inlove with skitty.

"Now finish it tackle, skitty" Beo shouted as skitty jumped in the air, then landed back on top of nosepasses head knocking it out unconscious.

"Nose pass is unable to battle, Beo is the winner" the judge declared.

"Great battle skitty, now return you desreve the rest" Beo said as he returned skitty, and Roxanne made her way over.

"wow great strategy Beo, you deserve this, its the stone badge" She exclaimed as she handed the badge over. Dusk ran down the stands and hugged Beo, but then quickly jumped off. "Great battle Beo she said happily. Beo and Dusk then left and headed back to her house.

Later that night at Dusk's house Beo was getting his things packed and ready to go, as Dusk was healing up Beo's pokemon. Beo was then ready to head out, but first he had to say a painful goodbye. "Well Dusk good luck in your pokemon breeding, I hope i'll see you again" Beo said to her. "Thanks Beo, And good luck on your pokemon journey I have a feeling your gonna be great" she exclaimed as she gave him a quick hug. As Beo headed out the door, Dusk's mom and dad both noticed how sad they were to leave each other. "Wait Dusk i've been thinking, you know theres know better way then actually going out into the real world and traveling around seeing many different pokemon, I think you would learn alot if you went with Beo, and you could even help him on his journey" Dusk mom said. "Thats up to Beo though Dusk" Her dad said. Dusk grew a big smile on her face, and then turned to Beo "Well Beo what do you say I mean I could help out, and I wont get in your way" she exclaimed. Beo started laughing "Of course you can come with me Dusk, it will make my journey so much more enjoyable to have someone with me" Beo said as Dusk started jumping up and down and then ran to her room to get packed.

As the two made there way out of the house, Dusk's parents stood at the door way watching the two walk down the road. "You know thats the same way we met" her mom said to her dad. "Hah dont go there" he said back.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To dboring: Good conclusion to the gym match. You're finished with Rustboro City!
    Skitty grew to level 16!
    Skitty is trying to learn Doubleslap, but she already knows four moves. Delete a move for Doubleslap? (respond in ooc thread)
    You received a Tm 39!
    You received the Stone Badge!

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Chapter Seven: Rustoboro City​

James was out of the Petalburg Woods with his two new Pokémon, Pineco and Slakoth. After he caught the Slakoth. This had caused some confusion with the other trainer who caught the Pikachu. James found a new rival; the trainer who caught the Pikachu was called Craig. The two didn't have time to battle but became rivals and vowed to meet again. James however, was still on the look out for his lost Poochyena who had run away before a bunch of Pineco exploded. Never the less, James constantly worried about his Poochyena. Although his drive to receive his first Gym Badge seemed more important, this is to be very cold hearted.

James had just reached Rustoboro City and was at the Pokémart stocking up on some Pokéballs. There in the small corner shop, the boy walked to the fridgerator that stretched the small length of the wall with different foods and drinks for humans and Pokémon alike. James took out a sandwich in a plastic packet from the fridge and walked to the till with a box of Pokéballs in his hand.

"So that's one sand which and six Pokéballs mate?" The shop keeper asked in his deep grunting voice. James nodded as he put the items onto the till to be scanned. The shop keeper took the money that James held out and gave him his change. The teenager wasn't in a talking mood; he could only think about his Poochyena and started to doubt his own abilities as a Pokémon Trainer.

Outside the shop James remembered about the free Pokénavs for passing trainers. The boy put the Pokéballs onto his belt and took out his sandwich. James was extremely hungry considering he hadn't eating much since he left his home town to go on his journey and walking all the time does give you quite an appetite. James saw a large building towering over the stone carvings on several houses and just instantly knew that was the place. It was just an instinct. The boy started to walk over in the direction and noticed the odd designs of many buildings. It was all stone, not brick and cement. The whole architecture of the city seemed like the Stone Age with a modern twist.

A few moments later, James surprisingly had reached the place. It seemed to be a shorter walk than expected, but never the less James had reached the place. Seeing a poster on the stone walls, James saw the advertisement of the Pokénavs.

Pokénavs
    Available For Passing Trainers

On Sale In Two Weeks

The boy smiled at the advertisement and walked to the entrance, where many trainers were coming out a little dissapointed. The boy looked inside confused and headed to the front desk in a room that seemed so much larger than the outside, like a tardis. The boy went and spoke to the lady in her blue suit with tied back blond hair.

"Excuse me, where do I receive the Pokénav?" The boy asked intriguingly. The woman looked up from her desk and placed her arms on the table holding her hands, then looking to James straight in the face.

"I'm sorry, there isn't any available at this present time." She said to the boy. "Would you like me to reserve one for when more come in on Thursday?" She asked, the teenager shook his hand and declined politely before heading out of the quite roomy building.

Outside the building, James noticed the sun was setting in quite quickly. The teenager looked to his watch and saw it was four o'clock and the sun was setting in already. He shrugged his shoulders though and headed to the Pokémon Center down the road. The streets seemed quite empty in a yet lively atmosphere, James felt quite crowded despite there being no one beside him or anywhere in a ten metre radius. He thought it must be the narrow street leading up to the Pokémon Center.

Inside the center, James saw the same old Nurse Joy with her Chansey at the front desk. The boy walked over with his four Pokéballs in his hand containing his four Pokémon, but this only reminded him of Poochyena, it would have been five.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back